Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ ZEEX ⚡ ⚡ CRYPTO TO PRODUCT ⚡ NO FIAT, NO FEES ⚡ - page 12. (Read 193750 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Are there any news about this new bounty campaign,when can we expect that?
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Yes, broad move but we will see how it will turn out in the end.
If I’m not mistaken, Zeex will be listed on the Bancor first and then the plan is to get listed on the other exchanges as well.
brand new
How you plan to spend raised funds, what will be priority?

Makes sense to focus on the marketing, as they have app already. All they need now is to attract users.

I dont think that ap is already finished.It is currently in beta,but i do agree that marketing part will be most important thing now!

When BETA testing started?

I remember one post that was posted in June on Medium where they mentioned that beta testing is live.

Yes beta was out around that time,i remember many people interested,including me,but sadly it was invite only beta.

Do we know how many people have participated in the BETA testing?

I do not think the team has published that information. How many participants are optimal for such platform?

I don't think it was a large number of participants, it is important to have several different size groups to get the best results.

Beta testing was also limited to just a small number of countries, right?
In that case, I think it’s fair to assume that also the number of beta testers was quite small.
brand new

Makes sense to focus on the marketing, as they have app already. All they need now is to attract users.

I dont think that ap is already finished.It is currently in beta,but i do agree that marketing part will be most important thing now!

I remember one post that was posted in June on Medium where they mentioned that beta testing is live.

Yes beta was out around that time,i remember many people interested,including me,but sadly it was invite only beta.

I do not think the team has published that information. How many participants are optimal for such platform?

I don't think it was a large number of participants, it is important to have several different size groups to get the best results.
Activity: 266
Hello. If it is said NO FEES, then how will this project earn money/profit ?
Will there be any bounties?

Bounty was over last month. I do not know if there will be any additional campaign.
brand new

I think that this info was not officially published by the team. :/
Activity: 7
Hello. If it is said NO FEES, then how will this project earn money/profit ?
Will there be any bounties?
brand new

Activity: 230
Is there a place where we can suggest to team which retailer we would like them to add to app?

I would suggest you to try with Telegram group,team is active there,but from what i could see,they covered everything really good so far!

There is probably an option to contact them directly via mail.

Can someone please share their official email address for things related to marketing and suggestions please?

I just checked on their web site, unfortunately I could not find any contact, you can try contact them on Telegram...

I got a feeling that Telegram I’d prefer communication channel. Most of the teams prefer to be contacted this way.

That is, teams are most active on Telegram groups, news about project are first announce there.

Yeah, because there is so many bots now on forum, Telegram has become a bit more important then forum used to be.

That is unfortunately true, forum has lost its weight and it has become more of a neccessity than a go to thing.

In general forums are used less and less unfortunately.
In my opinion, forums are much better than other communication channels that are popular today (social networks, Telegram groups, Viber groups and such) but I guess I am in the minority. Smiley

Unfortunately this is so, but I believe that community will return to the forum Smiley

Hope so. But I am afraid that the things have changed and that we just have to accept the fact that there are other, more popular and for some of the people definitely more convenient communication channels. It’s hard for the old school guys which are used to get all the action on forums but... we will see how it will end up. Smiley

I agree, unfortunately, the focus is on other channels but it will certainly change Smiley
brand new
Is there a place where we can suggest to team which retailer we would like them to add to app?

I would suggest you to try with Telegram group,team is active there,but from what i could see,they covered everything really good so far!

Can someone please share their official email address for things related to marketing and suggestions please?

I just checked on their web site, unfortunately I could not find any contact, you can try contact them on Telegram...

I got a feeling that Telegram I’d prefer communication channel. Most of the teams prefer to be contacted this way.

That is, teams are most active on Telegram groups, news about project are first announce there.

Yeah, because there is so many bots now on forum, Telegram has become a bit more important then forum used to be.

That is unfortunately true, forum has lost its weight and it has become more of a neccessity than a go to thing.

In my opinion, forums are much better than other communication channels that are popular today (social networks, Telegram groups, Viber groups and such) but I guess I am in the minority. Smiley

Unfortunately this is so, but I believe that community will return to the forum Smiley

Hope so. But I am afraid that the things have changed and that we just have to accept the fact that there are other, more popular and for some of the people definitely more convenient communication channels. It’s hard for the old school guys which are used to get all the action on forums but... we will see how it will end up. Smiley
Activity: 143

brand new

We should all switch to Telegram, I guess. Smiley
At least team there is more active, I believe.

I hope that people and teams will return to the forum and thus return it's popularity Grin
brand new

We should all switch to Telegram, I guess. Smiley
At least team there is more active, I believe.
brand new
Good evening! When will the distribution of tokens to participants begin? Thanks for the answer.

We are still waiting for TGE to happen.After that is done,then distribution can start.

When should TGE happen? I have not seen any dates announced yet.

We are all still waiting for an announcement.

Its nice to see that community is excited about ZEEX going live!

And what about retailers, is someone new added lately?

And if not, when can we expect new retailers to be added?

New retwilers are added constantly, the number is constantly increasing...

Do you maybe have some link with the list of the currently supported retailers?

You can check it on Zeex web site

https://www.zeex.me/

Thanks m8!
And one additional questions - if you purchased the Starbucks gift card for example, you can use it in every Starbucks (Ireland, Germany etc.), country does not matter?

You need to read that on the gift card that you are buying, some are restricted, some are not.

Thanks for the info!

Just to confirm what kuksi wrote, some of the retailers are selling global gift cards and some of them not.
I found it on this link:
https://medium.com/the-zeex-protocol/the-zeex-beta-is-live-86a54c78304b

Thank you for the link. Pretty informative.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
Good evening! When will the distribution of tokens to participants begin? Thanks for the answer.

We are still waiting for TGE to happen.After that is done,then distribution can start.

Thanks m8!
And one additional questions - if you purchased the Starbucks gift card for example, you can use it in every Starbucks (Ireland, Germany etc.), country does not matter?

You need to read that on the gift card that you are buying, some are restricted, some are not.

Thanks for the info!

Just to confirm what kuksi wrote, some of the retailers are selling global gift cards and some of them not.
I found it on this link:

Thanks for the link,that explains the issue ppl had here.

Does anyone know if beta is now closed and done or people are still testing the app?

Wouldn't it make sense that it is over and that it should be launched soon? Am I wrong?

I think it is closed to the public, the team is still working on the app for sure.
brand new

Thanks m8!

Thanks for the info!

I found it on this link:
brand new

Activity: 117
Merit: 2

Pages:
Jump to: