Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 13. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Can you please elaborate how to buy crypto currencies with PayPal from your platform? You deal with Peer-to-Peer exchange or we have to buy any intermediate currency first, and then sell that currency for Bitcoin? Please clear my doubts. Thank you!

I don't think that they accept PayPal for buying Agate tokens, they accept only cryptocurrencies.

So far Agate accepts ETH,BTC,EOS,LTC and DASH ,and i think many more will come in the future.

That is perfectly enough for everyone to be able to invest.No need to bring fiat into it.
Activity: 42
Does anyone know if POS terminals will be the only solutions to use Agate as payment processor or there will be a free mobile version that can be used instead of POS terminal?

Well there will be an app launched so probably that means you will have mobile version, unless that is not the same thing.
Activity: 166
Does anyone know if POS terminals will be the only solutions to use Agate as payment processor or there will be a free mobile version that can be used instead of POS terminal?
Activity: 193
Can you please elaborate how to buy crypto currencies with PayPal from your platform? You deal with Peer-to-Peer exchange or we have to buy any intermediate currency first, and then sell that currency for Bitcoin? Please clear my doubts. Thank you!

I don't think that they accept PayPal for buying Agate tokens, they accept only cryptocurrencies.

So far Agate accepts ETH,BTC,EOS,LTC and DASH ,and i think many more will come in the future.

Well almost all versions of classic Fiat currencies will be offered in form of iFIAT versions inside Agate's ecosystem + other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 39

Yeah, someone misunderstood the idea of Agate being Paypal for crypto world and though they can use Paypal to buy Agt...
Activity: 39

Activity: 153
Was there any new partnerships recently? Last one was GEELUS that I know of.Team should work more on expanding the network of partners in search of merchants that will participate in AGATE network.
it's true that finding a new partner is a good idea for the AGATE project because we clearly see that this project has long been running and in my opinion it's not too difficult to get a new partner

I think Agate is on good track, looks like it is developing slower then some of us expected, but I believe that is only because team is not communication as much as we would like.Hopefully that will change with the announcement of the last stage of sales.
I really hope for the happy information from the AGATE project team, I hope it will happen soon because there are many members of the AGATE project looking forward to the completion of the ico sales done

I agree, alot of people are waiting for the next step of Agate project.
Activity: 90
Was there any new partnerships recently? Last one was GEELUS that I know of.Team should work more on expanding the network of partners in search of merchants that will participate in AGATE network.
it's true that finding a new partner is a good idea for the AGATE project because we clearly see that this project has long been running and in my opinion it's not too difficult to get a new partner

I think Agate is on good track, looks like it is developing slower then some of us expected, but I believe that is only because team is not communication as much as we would like.Hopefully that will change with the announcement of the last stage of sales.
I really hope for the happy information from the AGATE project team, I hope it will happen soon because there are many members of the AGATE project looking forward to the completion of the ico sales done

True, only after the ICO is completely done , we will be able to truly know where Agate stands and if the future of the project looks good or not so good.
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

Activity: 121
Activity: 70
Has anyone who has knowledge been checking Agate Github lately? If there is someone who can share some insight on what is being worked on right now?

Best is to ask that in their telegram group,admins are very active there, and helpful.
Activity: 37

Yes last partnership was with geelus, World #1 POS for Dry Cleaning and Clothing industry.Im sure more will come closer we get to mainnet release.

Where can we find full list of partnerships?

You should be able to check that on official website on go ahead and check Agate Medium, there were all partnership announcements.

Thank you, i will defintely check that!
Activity: 95

Yes last partnership was with geelus, World #1 POS for Dry Cleaning and Clothing industry.Im sure more will come closer we get to mainnet release.

It does not sound so fancy, but they are number 1 in their field so that means something if you ask me.

This is exactly the kind of partnership that both parties can profit from.

Well I wouldn't hype this kind of partnerships exactly, but it is a good start.I personally am still waiting for some partnership with bigger reach.
Activity: 248
Merit: 1

You should be able to check that on official website on go ahead and check Agate Medium, there were all partnership announcements.
Activity: 171

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Activity: 37

Activity: 6

It does not sound so fancy, but they are number 1 in their field so that means something if you ask me.

This is exactly the kind of partnership that both parties can profit from.
Activity: 74

Better to be king in the village, then the peasant in the big city kinda things you mean  Grin

That works most of the time Cheesy
Activity: 175

Pages:
Jump to: