Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 14. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Was there any new partnerships recently? Last one was GEELUS that I know of.Team should work more on expanding the network of partners in search of merchants that will participate in AGATE network.

Yes last partnership was with geelus, World #1 POS for Dry Cleaning and Clothing industry.Im sure more will come closer we get to mainnet release.
Activity: 222
Does that mean that there will be no more mining of ETH ? That will affect the price a lot right?

There will be mining but block rerward will be lower,it will be 2 eth ,down from 3 eth.
I think that after this the price of ETH will increase very much. Otherwise, mining ether will simply die.

Do you think that ETH price will ever go back to previous all time high?

One on topic question,what was the price of 1 AGT during private sale?

Can't remember exactly, since I did not buy any in private sale, but there was some discount included.Original price was 0.076 USD.

I see,thanks. I hope it will be the same price for main sale too, as i as alte to join private sale or presale.

Maybe it will be lower or maybe there will be some new discounts, you never know.
Activity: 22
Does that mean that there will be no more mining of ETH ? That will affect the price a lot right?

There will be mining but block rerward will be lower,it will be 2 eth ,down from 3 eth.
I think that after this the price of ETH will increase very much. Otherwise, mining ether will simply die.

Can't remember exactly, since I did not buy any in private sale, but there was some discount included.Original price was 0.076 USD.

I see,thanks. I hope it will be the same price for main sale too, as i as alte to join private sale or presale.
Activity: 96
When can we expect main net beta? Would be nice to get some info from the team about the status of developments.

It was said multiple times Q1 2019., but I agree with you that team should really start updating us about the current state of things happening with Agate.Marketing department is slacking big time.
what about AGATE Public Sales? when they will start, I think it's been too long, they have collected soft caps, so they only need additional funds to facilitate development to make it easier.

They are simply waiting for better market and in the meantime they are developing the product.

Problem with waiting is that this market might last for some time,but atleast it will be easier to raise more funds with better developed project.

Not necessarily , people might get tired of waiting and FUD the project into the ground, lose faith and then it is not easy to recover from that, no matter what kind of product you have.
Activity: 216
When can we expect main net beta? Would be nice to get some info from the team about the status of developments.

It was said multiple times Q1 2019., but I agree with you that team should really start updating us about the current state of things happening with Agate.Marketing department is slacking big time.
what about AGATE Public Sales? when they will start, I think it's been too long, they have collected soft caps, so they only need additional funds to facilitate development to make it easier.

They are simply waiting for better market and in the meantime they are developing the product.

Seems that quite a lot of project are doing this tactic of waiting for better market... to be honest I don't see that as a good tactic.If you believe in your product and vision market should not have that important role.

I don't mind when the sale is being delayed because of market, that makes sense.Some project delay listing because of it and that is simply bad move, market may not recover for a year.
Activity: 212

Seems that quite a lot of project are doing this tactic of waiting for better market... to be honest I don't see that as a good tactic.If you believe in your product and vision market should not have that important role.
Activity: 37

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

Activity: 142

As for the first question: if somebody answers "yes", what are you going to do?

FOMO buy ETH Cheesy Grin Grin
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

As for the first question: if somebody answers "yes", what are you going to do?
Activity: 187
Activity: 166

Activity: 22

Activity: 90

I really hope that will happen, but somehow im not so sure.regarding agate,for them POS is defintely way to go,to have their own blockchain.

POS is better the POW overall, for crypto future.POW is simply vulnerable and no matter what you try that fact will not change.
Activity: 248
Merit: 1
In reality, ETH price fell considerably today.
Additionally, I believe that miners will switch to other options, such as Ethereum Classic, Callist Network, and so on for their mining works.
The switch to PoS of ETH will not affect them at all.

Ethereum Classic just had 51% attack... so don't think people will mine ETC, ETC does not even look like a good option without this issue. Lower block reward will affect mining, how much? Time will tell.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103

Activity: 29
Why you decided to switch on POS? Isnt ethereum blockchain good enough for your purposes,especially now with these changes that are coming?

I think it is because Agate has its iFiat Ecosystem for handling and nullifying volatility when it comes to payments and need it's own blockchain for that.

Isn't Agate code open source? Or just the app? Couldn't that be translated to Etherium blockchain too?

How would we then have POS if Agate was on ETH blockchain?

Agate will move to their wn blockchain this quarter.POS is the future,even ethereum will eventually switch.

Etherium is already making moves, hard fork should happen on 16th.

Do you think that will make ETH price fall or go up?

Hard forks are always risky,and it usually lowers the price.It will be interesting for sure.
Activity: 193
Why you decided to switch on POS? Isnt ethereum blockchain good enough for your purposes,especially now with these changes that are coming?

I think it is because Agate has its iFiat Ecosystem for handling and nullifying volatility when it comes to payments and need it's own blockchain for that.

Isn't Agate code open source? Or just the app? Couldn't that be translated to Etherium blockchain too?

How would we then have POS if Agate was on ETH blockchain?

Agate will move to their wn blockchain this quarter.POS is the future,even ethereum will eventually switch.

Etherium is already making moves, hard fork should happen on 16th.

Do you think that will make ETH price fall or go up?

It will have some impact on the price for sure, but which direction it will swing it it's hard to say.
Activity: 95
How many retailers you expect to have using your soution by the time you go live,do you have some estimate?

Yeah, I would like to hear teams opinion on this one too, that will be very important for the price of Agate and to see how well does the network work under heavy load.
Pages:
Jump to: