Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 118. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Hey. Tell me please, can people from the USA participate in your ICO? And from which countries can you participate?

everyone can participate except Singapore citizens.

That is great to hear,that USA citizens can join too!

I agree,USA is a huge market,and might help with the sale,even though market is big enough without them if you have good project like Agate!

But they have always been technologically advanced and their number of users of mobile apps and mobile phones in general is impressive so that market is definitely very attractive.
Activity: 44
Hey. Tell me please, can people from the USA participate in your ICO? And from which countries can you participate?

I agree,USA is a huge market,and might help with the sale,even though market is big enough without them if you have good project like Agate!
Activity: 196

How is it that USA can participate and Singapore cannot? USA is usually the problematic one.

It has to be due to some specific regulations regarding a project.
Activity: 238

How is it that USA can participate and Singapore cannot? USA is usually the problematic one.
Activity: 158
I took a quick look on your website and white paper, sounds very promising, if you can deliver it will be a revolutionary platform.
Gonna check whitepaper abit more and ill come back with some questions
Activity: 219

Activity: 266

List of countries that are banned for the ICO along with other restrictions

https://www.bitcoinmarketjournal.com/ico-regulations/
copper member
Activity: 196

Activity: 168
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Agate is an excellent project, in which a lot of work has already been done. Do you already have an iOS app?
Activity: 182
Agate provides cryptoeconomic solutions, Agate using the API Suite will let all users express their innovation and improve cryptoeconomics, Market volatility has been taken care of in the Agate iFiate ecosystem and By running the entire ecosystem on Agate blockchain transactions is much cheaper and faster.

Since the transactions will be blockchain based mostly, I guess you will also support some offline transactions? Doesnt that count in the speedy transactions?
Activity: 175
In case you missed this informative video  https://youtu.be/9ht4w6OEikw
Activity: 266
Are you going to have to turn toward centralizing at one point or will Agate remain decentralized no matter how big it gets?

To be honest that wouldn't make sense to centralise everything in the end. So I hope it will stay decentralised

Some things will need to be centralized I think , due to complex Agate systems.

You are right, like iFIAT ecosystem and POS terminals will surely have to be centralized to function properly.

And with centralisation we loose the basic concepts of crypto, so there's that...

It really depends on what is centralized.I don't agree that with some amount of centralization basic crypto concept is immediately lost.

I agree, some things have to be centralized but this will not necessarily affect the very essence of the Agate system as a decentralized platform.

I noticed some projects use this type of centralization in several locations worldwide so it is centralized but less vulnerable.
Activity: 230
Are you going to have to turn toward centralizing at one point or will Agate remain decentralized no matter how big it gets?

To be honest that wouldn't make sense to centralise everything in the end. So I hope it will stay decentralised

You are right, like iFIAT ecosystem and POS terminals will surely have to be centralized to function properly.

And with centralisation we loose the basic concepts of crypto, so there's that...

It really depends on what is centralized.I don't agree that with some amount of centralization basic crypto concept is immediately lost.

I agree, some things have to be centralized but this will not necessarily affect the very essence of the Agate system as a decentralized platform.
Activity: 131
I see that you already raised $1 million ,was that from private sale round,or maybe from some big partner?
Activity: 252
Hi guys, I’m relatively new to this ICO thing. I still need to study the whitepaper of this project. But what payments methods can I use?

You can use BTC, ETH, LTC and few more I think, lots of options.

Including BCH and DASH too Cheesy Great that projects include so much options to invest.

I agree because most projects mostly receive just one crypto currency
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
What does instant settlement mean in agate features?
Activity: 210
Are there even any other similar projects like AGATE?do you have any competition?

I cant say i saw anything similar to this,but maybe there is something,as there are thousands of crypto projects goin on at the moment.
Activity: 56
Are there even any other similar projects like AGATE?do you have any competition?
Activity: 90

What is iFIAT ecosystem?

Agate iFiat has the following advantages over other fiat-pegged cryptocurrencies.

iFiats exist on Agate blockchain rather than on less developed and tested blockchains, also, not within closed-source software running on centralised, private databases, or on very costly and slow blockchains like bitcoin, which is not viable or practical to use it as a medium to transfer funds or for micropayments.

Although, iFiats can be used just like other cryptocurrencies, i.e., in a p2p, pseudo anonymous, decentralised, cryptographically secure environment, but they are only circulated inside Agate blockchain to facilitate the payments and real-time settlement and secure the value of funds for both users and merchant as iFiat redemption will not face any pricing or liquidity constraints.

iFiats run on one of the fastest decentralised blockchain platforms, which include a decentralised exchange (DEX), Browser base, wallet encryption, open source, multiparty security and reporting functions and all transaction can be tracked on our blockchain explorer.

iFiat’s one-to-one backing implementation is easier for traditional merchants to understand and accept for their goods or services.

Although iFiats are fully redeemable via the options below, the best use case scenario is to spend it with other merchants or suppliers, because it’s real-time and has a very small transaction fee for users.

Instant loading onto virtual or physical debit cards

Request to transfer to bank account

Pay any type of bill, include loan repayment, utilities etc.

Generate crypto gift voucher, which is redeemable with all Agate merchants (in store or online)

iFIAT Ecosystem is what will make AGATE so interesting and better then any other option out there , plus POS terminals Cheesy
Jump to: