Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 120. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Activity: 112
Hi guys, I’m relatively new to this ICO thing. I still need to study the whitepaper of this project. But what payments methods can I use?
Activity: 224
Do you have an app yet, something to check before investing? Sorry if this question has already been asked.

App will come later, not out just yet, but I'm sure will be awesome.

Apps and other products are already downloadable on website www.AgateChain.org

Can someone point out which other products besides the app?

Mobile app for users and merchants, and source code for Payment gateway API, API suite, App for e-commerce platform.

They are really covering all the fronts. Hope it works out and that they didn't stretch themselves to thin.

It will be fine, AGATE is going slow and steady, that is why sale lasts 4 months.

Maybe this is not common but I like their approach to development.

Seems like they will have the whole package once the development is done. Cant wait to see some product reviews.

Since apps are available for download, maybe someone of the users can make a video review Cheesy

Rhat would be amazing - if someome is already trying out/using some of the products.
Activity: 143
Do you have an app yet, something to check before investing? Sorry if this question has already been asked.

Mobile app for users and merchants, and source code for Payment gateway API, API suite, App for e-commerce platform.

They are really covering all the fronts. Hope it works out and that they didn't stretch themselves to thin.

It will be fine, AGATE is going slow and steady, that is why sale lasts 4 months.

Seems like they will have the whole package once the development is done. Cant wait to see some product reviews.

Since apps are available for download, maybe someone of the users can make a video review Cheesy
Activity: 156

I'm curious to know if the AGATE team will be preparing video reviews of all their products or just write review articles?

Videos would be better imho. The community responds better to those then the written ones.

Well, this is so common today, people are paying more attention to the videos Cheesy
Activity: 266

I'm curious to know if the AGATE team will be preparing video reviews of all their products or just write review articles?

Videos would be better imho. The community responds better to those then the written ones.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Activity: 247

Activity: 95
How come you chose to use Etherium blockchain for Agate?
Activity: 216
Whats it the price of 1 agate token,and whats the minimum needed to buy in order to join the sale?

Minimum is $60 USD ~ 0.1 ETH so it pretty easy to throw couple hundred of bucks in Cheesy

60 USD is more than 0.2 ETH now Cheesy

But yes,everyone interested in AGATE should be able to afford 60 USD and join the sale!

Lol, you are right, volatility...Agate will solve that one for us  Cheesy
Activity: 153
Whats it the price of 1 agate token,and whats the minimum needed to buy in order to join the sale?

Minimum is $60 USD ~ 0.1 ETH so it pretty easy to throw couple hundred of bucks in Cheesy

60 USD is more than 0.2 ETH now Cheesy

But yes,everyone interested in AGATE should be able to afford 60 USD and join the sale!
Activity: 142
Will merchants need to pay for your POS Terminal to get it?
Activity: 166

Yeah and to add 1AGT~$0.076USD. If you buy before 31. August you get 25% bonus too Cheesy
Activity: 124
I really like the idea behind AGATE and it looks like team is very serious. Happy to support the project that will allow us spend crypto with such a low fees and so user friendly.
Do you have any bonuses on purchase available at the moment?

Current bonus is 25% so hurry up not to miss it.

That is really good bonus,so yes it would be shame to miss that!
Activity: 166
I really like the idea behind AGATE and it looks like team is very serious. Happy to support the project that will allow us spend crypto with such a low fees and so user friendly.
Do you have any bonuses on purchase available at the moment?

Current bonus is 25% so hurry up not to miss it.
Activity: 280
When exactly you started developing workchain,can you tell us more about the beginnings,how you came up with the idea?

According to the roadmap they started in February 2017,so that means  project is in development for year and a half already,and its a good thing.

So is it possible to get some update on the progress of the development? What is made what is missing?
Activity: 182
When exactly you started developing workchain,can you tell us more about the beginnings,how you came up with the idea?

According to the roadmap they started in February 2017,so that means  project is in development for year and a half already,and its a good thing.
Merit: 5

This is interesting. It will not bring any users to the project but will make the project more attainable.
Jump to: