Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 121. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 12
When exactly you started developing workchain,can you tell us more about the beginnings,how you came up with the idea?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
AGATE PRE SALE IS LIVE NOW
WWW.AGATECHAIN.ORG

Soft cap is not questioned as there is still 54 days of pre-sale, I'm interested in how much you will approach to HC during pre-sale.

to make is simple for everyone, these is only one HC which is $24,206,000 and whenever we reach this target, fund raising will finish.

You dont have soft cap set?Does that mean you are going straight for hardcap?
Activity: 126
Whats it the price of 1 agate token,and whats the minimum needed to buy in order to join the sale?
Activity: 212
Do you have an app yet, something to check before investing? Sorry if this question has already been asked.

App will come later, not out just yet, but I'm sure will be awesome.

Apps and other products are already downloadable on website www.AgateChain.org

Can someone point out which other products besides the app?

Mobile app for users and merchants, and source code for Payment gateway API, API suite, App for e-commerce platform.

They are really covering all the fronts. Hope it works out and that they didn't stretch themselves to thin.

It will be fine, AGATE is going slow and steady, that is why sale lasts 4 months.
copper member
Activity: 196

What kind of returns can we expect on running a full node?

I need to give you some background to understand there are different types POS staking, in Agate there are 490m coin in total, imaging these coins are spread between different stake holders on network some one have 1 coin some 1000, some 50k and some 50 mil , if there is no transaction on the network no one will receive any reward, but if one user does one trans action which then he need to pay 0.01 AGT as gas (this 0.01 AGT proportionally will distribute  between thos ones which either ran their own full node or leased their coin to some one who has a full node, ) currently test net running on 5 full node but when we switch to mainnet it will start with 26 server in different locations plus everyone can also run their own full node. I hope I answered your question.
Activity: 171
copper member
AGATE PRE SALE IS LIVE NOW
WWW.AGATECHAIN.ORG

Soft cap is not questioned as there is still 54 days of pre-sale, I'm interested in how much you will approach to HC during pre-sale.

to make is simple for everyone, these is only one HC which is $24,206,000 and whenever we reach this target, fund raising will finish.
Activity: 266

copper member
plz what is trhe cost of running full node and does it need high spec VPS or just normal VPS with 1gb ram and dual core CPU ?

+ 4GB Memory + 100gb ssd disk as minimum
copper member
Activity: 126
Tell me please, what are the incentives for traders to start using AGATE? I'm very interested in this.

That will be the key in the beginning, to attract people to actually get on your platform. Combination of marketing and some good offers should down the job
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
plz what is trhe cost of running full node and does it need high spec VPS or just normal VPS with 1gb ram and dual core CPU ?
Activity: 264
Do you have an app yet, something to check before investing? Sorry if this question has already been asked.

Is it going to be android or iOS?

I guess it will be both,maybe not at the same time though,it all depends where they want to launch Agate first.

Yep,thats how it usually goes.If they aim for NA region first,then iOS app is logical choice to release first,but anything else,and android is better.

They just have to wait for Apple to change the regulations considering crypto.
Activity: 175

Apps and other products are already downloadable on website www.AgateChain.org

Can someone point out which other products besides the app?

Mobile app for users and merchants, and source code for Payment gateway API, API suite, App for e-commerce platform.

They are really covering all the fronts. Hope it works out and that they didn't stretch themselves to thin.
Activity: 230

I guess it will be both,maybe not at the same time though,it all depends where they want to launch Agate first.

Yep,thats how it usually goes.If they aim for NA region first,then iOS app is logical choice to release first,but anything else,and android is better.

Both have huge amounts of users so what ever they choose it's good, as long as it's not the win phone XD

Ha ha, true, I didn't know that the system still exists Shocked Grin
Activity: 154
Tell me please, what are the incentives for traders to start using AGATE? I'm very interested in this.
Activity: 185
What is the amount or percentage of funds from ICO that will be alocated for advertising and marketing? I think thats maybe most important thing when it comes to crypto projjects,so i hope that you plan to spend alot on that.

You are right. You can have the best and most revolutionary product and no one will hear of it if you don't have a good marketing and PR strategy.

I believe the team has allocated a lot of funds for marketing but its probably budgeted into phases.

That is true,you gotta pace those stuff,as it takes years to fully develop the project.

40% is reserved for marketing, growth hacking, PR, partnership and affiliate program combined.

Do you plan to cut of portions of the profit and spread them over the years to have safe investments for future backing?
Activity: 266

Both have huge amounts of users so what ever they choose it's good, as long as it's not the win phone XD
Activity: 252
What is the amount or percentage of funds from ICO that will be alocated for advertising and marketing? I think thats maybe most important thing when it comes to crypto projjects,so i hope that you plan to spend alot on that.

You are right. You can have the best and most revolutionary product and no one will hear of it if you don't have a good marketing and PR strategy.

I believe the team has allocated a lot of funds for marketing but its probably budgeted into phases.

That is true,you gotta pace those stuff,as it takes years to fully develop the project.

40% is reserved for marketing, growth hacking, PR, partnership and affiliate program combined.
Jump to: