Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 133. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
When exactlly you plan to go live with your platform?

Hey Karam Prasad, I think it might be after they get their bank licence sometime in 2019.

Will there be some testing platform out before that,since 2019 seems far away
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
What will be the main AGATE  source of revenue?
Activity: 266
Merit: 5

Hey Karam Prasad, I think it might be after they get their bank licence sometime in 2019.
Activity: 61
Activity: 182
Hi, I’m relatively new to this ICO thing. I still need to study the whitepaper of this project. But what payment methods can I use to join the sale?

Hi. You can use ETH to purchase tokens

So I can buy agate tokens with ETH only?

BTC, BCH, DASH and LTC also Cheesy

Can we buy with credit card too?

Buying with debit cards shouldnt be possible to be honest,everyone should be encouraged to use crypto
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The roadmap of the AGATE coin project is clear and complete. Investors need not be afraid of price fluctuations. In the future, AGATE coins will bring investors huge returns.
Activity: 222
Hi, I’m relatively new to this ICO thing. I still need to study the whitepaper of this project. But what payment methods can I use to join the sale?

I think there are some additional options also, can't remember the currencies from the top my head though.
Activity: 142

Can we buy with credit card too?
Activity: 216

Activity: 224
We can expect token distribution after end of the sale,in November?

I believe a bit later, it always takes some more time after the sale for distribution to start.
Activity: 248
Merit: 1
Do you have a dedicated marketing team at Agate?

I believe they have, since marketing is very important today.

Yes,crypto market is really competitive,so marketing is incredbily important,as important as the product itself.

I would say its often more important than product,so its good that Agate is taking care of that.

Can we get concrete info on marketing team please?
Activity: 308
How is the exchange negotiation going on, any news there?
Activity: 126

Activity: 126
Activity: 137
Do you have any airdrop available maybe?

There is a bounty campaign too, not sure if airdrop is still active, you can login on the website and have a look there.

https://www.agatechain.org/

how long did the airdrop last? 24 hours or more?

Will there be more airdrops in the future?

Airdrops are mostly announced right before they are happening, like a surprise giveaway so it's hard to tell in advance.

Sometimes it's not a bad thing to make airdrop in phases, to time it for some important stuff. For example start of presale, main sale etc
Activity: 154
Since someone asked for the transaction fees, I though I would share that I found in the whitepaper that they will have low fees 0.01 AGT. But it says that this fee serves the purpose to protect agate from spam attacks. Can someone explain what that would mean? how is this achieved?

Maybe someone could try to clog the network if transaction is free, but with this he will have to pay. That's just my wild guess though..
Do you have a dedicated marketing team at Agate?

I believe they have, since marketing is very important today.

Marketing, PR, Legal, Sales...those are all important as well as the development of the product because you can have the best product out there but it won't sale itself, trust me.

Indeed, those are all crucial segments of product developement, one can't be without other.
Activity: 84
Perhaps a very interesting idea, the most important thing that the team did not disappoint and fulfilled all its stated plans. Although of course there is competition and the idea itself is not simple and easy.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
Since someone asked for the transaction fees, I though I would share that I found in the whitepaper that they will have low fees 0.01 AGT. But it says that this fee serves the purpose to protect agate from spam attacks. Can someone explain what that would mean? how is this achieved?
Jump to: