Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 132. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Tell me please, do you have any live performances on cryptoconferences in your plans?

I hope that, by the end of the year there will be a few more conferences that teams should definitely visit and participate if can.

Here is the list of all conferences till the end of year.

https://bravenewcoin.com/industry-resources/events-calendar/bitcoin-and-blockchain-events/
Activity: 143
Tell me please, do you have any live performances on cryptoconferences in your plans?

I hope that, by the end of the year there will be a few more conferences that teams should definitely visit and participate if can.
Activity: 156
Hi, I’m relatively new to this ICO thing. I still need to study the whitepaper of this project. But what payment methods can I use to join the sale?

Hi. You can use ETH to purchase tokens

So I can buy agate tokens with ETH only?

BTC, BCH, DASH and LTC also Cheesy

Can we buy with credit card too?

Buying with debit cards shouldnt be possible to be honest,everyone should be encouraged to use crypto

And thus strengthen the market.
Activity: 112
Activity: 264
Hi, I’m relatively new to this ICO thing. I still need to study the whitepaper of this project. But what payment methods can I use to join the sale?

Hi. You can use ETH to purchase tokens

So I can buy agate tokens with ETH only?

BTC, BCH, DASH and LTC also Cheesy

I think there are some additional options also, can't remember the currencies from the top my head though.

And EOS Smiley
Activity: 182

These really are some good ratings. I see that they really did hit all the marks and it sure sounds like they have a good standing and will surely have a bright future.
Activity: 252
Do you have a dedicated marketing team at Agate?

I believe they have, since marketing is very important today.

Yes,crypto market is really competitive,so marketing is incredbily important,as important as the product itself.

I would say its often more important than product,so its good that Agate is taking care of that.

Can we get concrete info on marketing team please?

There are two options, maybe they are hiring some professional marketing team or some members from Agate are in charge for marketing and PR.
Activity: 212
The team of this project is very experienced I think, because there are some advisors from famous technology companies, such as dell, google ... this concept is interesting mix between paypal and cryptocurency ..
copper member
Activity: 196
Are bonus token going to be locked? I think it is really important information for us to know that.
No bonus token won't lock, only team token will lock for 1y vesting quarterly

When you say 1 year vesting quarterly,does that mean after 1 year tokens will be unlocked ,but not all at the same time?

means each 3 month 25% of team tokens will release, for Agate since team have 10% of total tokens, each 3 months 2.5% of tokens will distribute between team members.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Are bonus token going to be locked? I think it is really important information for us to know that.

Some projects do have it that way, but for some reason, most have a vesting period of up to 3 years only for team tokens (Advisors, Core team, boar if there is any...). 1 year is reasonable and will prevent certain dumps in the market.
Activity: 53

When you say 1 year vesting quarterly,does that mean after 1 year tokens will be unlocked ,but not all at the same time?
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Agate highlights its blockchain that is developed in 12 different modules to offer comprehensive solutions. From lightening speed transactions to a developer platform, enabling white label solutions and an AI powered multi-currency wallet for users and traders, Agate is the future of Blockchain technology.
copper member
Activity: 196
Activity: 219

Why would they lock bonus tokens?Team tokens will be locked,thats for sure,but why investor tokens too?
Activity: 126
Activity: 81
It will be so wonderful, with a mature project and also clear and transparent project will be promising for the long term. I believe in this project with the view of the team, they are the ones that can be seen from relying upon their background has enough experience.
Activity: 266
When exactlly you plan to go live with your platform?

Hey Karam Prasad, I think it might be after they get their bank licence sometime in 2019.

Will there be some testing platform out before that,since 2019 seems far away

That would be great. To have a chance to test the MVP or sth earlier to see the concept and benefits.

Did they announce the possibility for the community to check out some MVP version?
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
When exactlly you plan to go live with your platform?

Hey Karam Prasad, I think it might be after they get their bank licence sometime in 2019.

Will there be some testing platform out before that,since 2019 seems far away

That would be great. To have a chance to test the MVP or sth earlier to see the concept and benefits.
Jump to: