Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 158. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Do you have some video guide that explains how to join the sale,how to go trough whole procedure?

I didn't find any video, but since 1.phase of pre-sale is for a month from now, they will probably release something.

I would also like to appeal to the team to post some videos to increase understanding...
Activity: 247
When can we expect mobile app?

According to the road map beta version of the mobile app is released in March, the app will likely appear after the end of the sale.

Wait, if it's released in March why would it be out after the end of the sale? Maybe someone has already done a review.

IT would be nice if someone has done such and could share video.
Activity: 266
Merit: 5

According to the road map beta version of the mobile app is released in March, the app will likely appear after the end of the sale.

Wait, if it's released in March why would it be out after the end of the sale? Maybe someone has already done a review.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
a very interesting project I think with the allocation of funds on each item quite a lot, the sale of coins also offers many bonuses, I also see this project developed a bounty program, where I can see the thread about bounty?
I agree! This is a project that addresses the merchant problem and pays for the goods. The allocation of funds on each project item is one of the factors that can compete with other projects for the same purpose in the market. The community paid much attention to the issue. Can you share more detail?

Do you have some video guide that explains how to join the sale,how to go trough whole procedure?

I didn't find any video, but since 1.phase of pre-sale is for a month from now, they will probably release something.
Activity: 129
Activity: 120
Activity: 156
The project is interesting and I think this is a good project for the investors. but many projects are similar in the market. I hope with the innovation and strategy of the team will be effective in getting investors to support this project.

Yes it is hard to make a discernable difference in todays crazy competitive market. I guess its all abiut making the right steps.

Of course it is important to make good decisions and make the right steps, but I believe it is not bad that the competition is strong, the best projects will simply succeed.

Yes it's the concept of "the survival of the fittest" Wink it all depends on the goals, progress of the devs, implementation and community involvement I guess...

It could be that, but it could also be that there is enough room on the market that more similar projects can find it's users and grow. The market is big enough for that.

That's somehow i see it, the market is already big enough with the potential to expand ...
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
The project is interesting and I think this is a good project for the investors. but many projects are similar in the market. I hope with the innovation and strategy of the team will be effective in getting investors to support this project.

Yes it is hard to make a discernable difference in todays crazy competitive market. I guess its all abiut making the right steps.

Of course it is important to make good decisions and make the right steps, but I believe it is not bad that the competition is strong, the best projects will simply succeed.

Yes it's the concept of "the survival of the fittest" Wink it all depends on the goals, progress of the devs, implementation and community involvement I guess...

It could be that, but it could also be that there is enough room on the market that more similar projects can find it's users and grow. The market is big enough for that.
Activity: 84

Activity: 264
According to your roadmap there was a beta app released in March 2018? Is there a way to see it, maybe give it a try? Smiley

I too would like to see a review of some sort. Written or in video format, what ever is doable.

Me too, hopefully we will get some from bounty hunters soon.

Yes, that's most likely as you get awarded stakes for that video.

I've noticed a lot of projects incentivize people for reviews. An amazing review would be if one of the beta testers or someone from the community who had managed to try out the app was able to make a short presentation video. It would boost confidence in the project definitely.

Of course, it is interesting to see how someone ''outside'' the project can bring the project closer to a larger number of people with video presentation and thus contribute to project.

Activity: 474
Merit: 100
Activity: 182
Do you have any plans for live AMA in the near future?

I would love to see that,and im sure many others would be interested in that!

A lot of interesting questions in those AMAs and even more so with the answers because they are simply put so everyone can understand.
Activity: 143
According to your roadmap there was a beta app released in March 2018? Is there a way to see it, maybe give it a try? Smiley

I too would like to see a review of some sort. Written or in video format, what ever is doable.

Me too, hopefully we will get some from bounty hunters soon.

Yes, that's most likely as you get awarded stakes for that video.

But I heard that you have to have a certain number of subscribers on your chanell, right?

Which is the minimum number of subscribers, or does it depend on the project?
a very interesting project I think with the allocation of funds on each item quite a lot, the sale of coins also offers many bonuses, I also see this project developed a bounty program, where I can see the thread about bounty?

Their allocation of funds looks great and smart!

Link for bounty tread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-agt-agate-bounty-1862000-usd-rewards-for-participants-4426676
Activity: 126
Do you have any plans for live AMA in the near future?

I would love to see that,and im sure many others would be interested in that!
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
How much you expect to raise during the sale,and in case you dont reach hard cap,what you plan to do,do you have some "plan b " in that case?
Activity: 280
What advantages you have before existing similat projects? Utrust, Monatha, PumaPay developing the same platform and they started first  Huh

I would suggest to read the white paper in detail to see the massive difference between the whole concept of Agate and other projects, not to mention Agate  is not an app or dapp on existing blockchains like bitcoin to etherum , Agate is a whole ecosystem include 2 mobile app , plugins and addins, iFiat ecosystem whit stable coin, a physical POS terminal and .... which running on AGATE Blockchain to resolve the volatility issues in EryptoEconomy .

As I understand they want to provide payment platform for merchants etc (like Utrust and some other projects).
POS terminal? You mean devices like making Pundi? They have prototype already or this is just in plans?

Yeah, but here merchant would get the money almost instantly thanks to IFiat Ecosystem.Some things are already in beta, some are still in development.POS Terminal will come later.

does this mean it will be possible to test this feature in the beta too? or not yet?
Jump to: