Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 156. (Read 521865 times)

copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 64
Why is the licensing of the Bank planned for the end of 2019? What is the throughput/number of transactions per second?
Activity: 171
Merit: 0
How come the project is called moss agate?

It is called AGATE, not moss agate  Grin Moss Agate is gem from WoW Cheesy , Nice reference m8 Cheesy
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
I see there is going to be a really long presale, is team planing to get more partnerships during this period also?

That would be a good way to boost the interest as sometimes when presale periods are long, interest slowly drops as lot of people can't afford to invest sums needed during presale.Good partnerships keep people interested and focused on project.
Activity: 224
What does instant settlement mean in agate features?

I think that is related to transactions and that would mean that you or the merchant get the funds into your account and available almost instantly.
Activity: 193
When can we expect mobile app?

According to the road map beta version of the mobile app is released in March, the app will likely appear after the end of the sale.

Wait, if it's released in March why would it be out after the end of the sale? Maybe someone has already done a review.

Well i havent seen any review of app, most likely that they still doing BETA testing...

Yes exactly our apps on BETA testing now

It it open beta,so everyone can join?

Can someone from the team please answer this one.Would be nice to get a chance to check out beta if it is not closed for public.
Activity: 152
I see there is going to be a really long presale, is team planing to get more partnerships during this period also?
Activity: 182

According to the road map beta version of the mobile app is released in March, the app will likely appear after the end of the sale.

Wait, if it's released in March why would it be out after the end of the sale? Maybe someone has already done a review.

Well i havent seen any review of app, most likely that they still doing BETA testing...

I wonder why there isn't rven some submissioned rewarded review video?

Well maybe is still to early for that...

Hopefully someone will pick this up and make a video.

I suppose BETA testing is closed one, so there will not be a video review until they released officially one.

Someone could review beta, why not?
Activity: 210

Will app be available on all mobile OS's?

Android for shure, don't know for iOS according to latest issues....

Internal issues or something regarding restrictions iOS has put on ICOs?

As far as I know those issues are regarding ICOs.

I think they haven't changed their policy around this and probably won't change it anytime soon which is too bad.

On the one hand, it's bad because projects only have one option, but Android is very well represented, so there will be plenty of users.

Android is the most wide spread, but also has wide variety of devices.
Activity: 175

I think they haven't changed their policy around this and probably won't change it anytime soon which is too bad.

On the one hand, it's bad because projects only have one option, but Android is very well represented, so there will be plenty of users.

The problems are with the app store policies, not iOS. iOS is just an operating system like Android. Cheesy

So the reasons are above Apple and iOS...?

No it is Apple's App store policies that prevent apps connected to crypto that are not verified to be published in app store.
Activity: 247
Merit: 2

The problems are with the app store policies, not iOS. iOS is just an operating system like Android. Cheesy

What is the problem with the app store policies? They don't allow crypto like Facebook or?
Activity: 216

Activity: 187

Hopefully someone will pick this up and make a video.
Activity: 230

Activity: 252

Activity: 112

The market probably won't change as much during only a couple of upcoming weeks, but the project has solid foundations so the market status shouldn't hinder it's progress too much.
In General, there are several factors affecting the price of the project. The most important thing is that the team itself fulfill its promises and perform its work following its road map.
Activity: 182

Activity: 264

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Hello there,

You've been added on tropyc!

http://tropyc.co/crypto/agate

That's great! The more exposure the project gets the better for all of us.

That's right. However that exposure should be controlled by the team as they have to steer 3where their PR and marketing is going. It's really delicate.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
At a given moment, when the market is starting this very good project. After all, when the market is restored, all projects make sense for a normal upward movement.

True,hopefully market will look better in the comping weeks,so AGATE can raise funds easier

The market probably won't change as much during only a couple of upcoming weeks, but the project has solid foundations so the market status shouldn't hinder it's progress too much.
Activity: 266
Hello there,

You've been added on tropyc!

http://tropyc.co/crypto/agate

That's great! The more exposure the project gets the better for all of us.
Jump to: