Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 157. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
At a given moment, when the market is starting this very good project. After all, when the market is restored, all projects make sense for a normal upward movement.

True,hopefully market will look better in the comping weeks,so AGATE can raise funds easier
Activity: 266
According to your roadmap there was a beta app released in March 2018? Is there a way to see it, maybe give it a try? Smiley

I too would like to see a review of some sort. Written or in video format, what ever is doable.

a couple of pics with text shouldn't take up too much of the teams time. Smiley

Beta testing was probably a closed type, but we definitely want to see some video Smiley

still they can give us some hints as to how it went and what features was most highly received Smiley
Activity: 119
Hello there,

You've been added on tropyc!

http://tropyc.co/crypto/agate
Activity: 140
At a given moment, when the market is starting this very good project. After all, when the market is restored, all projects make sense for a normal upward movement.
Activity: 210
When can we expect mobile app?

According to the road map beta version of the mobile app is released in March, the app will likely appear after the end of the sale.

Wait, if it's released in March why would it be out after the end of the sale? Maybe someone has already done a review.

Well i havent seen any review of app, most likely that they still doing BETA testing...

Yes exactly our apps on BETA testing now

It it open beta,so everyone can join?
Activity: 137
When do I receive my bounty  tokens?
Activity: 65

According to the road map beta version of the mobile app is released in March, the app will likely appear after the end of the sale.

Wait, if it's released in March why would it be out after the end of the sale? Maybe someone has already done a review.

Well i havent seen any review of app, most likely that they still doing BETA testing...

Yes exactly our apps on BETA testing now
Activity: 196

Will app be available on all mobile OS's?

Android for shure, don't know for iOS according to latest issues....

Internal issues or something regarding restrictions iOS has put on ICOs?
Activity: 182

I wonder why there isn't rven some submissioned rewarded review video?
Activity: 266

Activity: 131
a very interesting project I think with the allocation of funds on each item quite a lot, the sale of coins also offers many bonuses, I also see this project developed a bounty program, where I can see the thread about bounty?
I agree! This is a project that addresses the merchant problem and pays for the goods. The allocation of funds on each project item is one of the factors that can compete with other projects for the same purpose in the market. The community paid much attention to the issue. Can you share more detail?

More details will probably come.
Activity: 137
The project is interesting and I think this is a good project for the investors. but many projects are similar in the market. I hope with the innovation and strategy of the team will be effective in getting investors to support this project.

Yes it is hard to make a discernable difference in todays crazy competitive market. I guess its all abiut making the right steps.

Of course it is important to make good decisions and make the right steps, but I believe it is not bad that the competition is strong, the best projects will simply succeed.

Yes it's the concept of "the survival of the fittest" Wink it all depends on the goals, progress of the devs, implementation and community involvement I guess...

It could be that, but it could also be that there is enough room on the market that more similar projects can find it's users and grow. The market is big enough for that.

There is always room. The only question is how good your idea and team are.
Activity: 144
How come the project is called moss agate?
Activity: 131
Is there a bounty program available? Can someone please share the link for bounty here?
Activity: 148

How will the mobile app look like? Is there any proposal for design?
Activity: 168
Do you have some video guide that explains how to join the sale,how to go trough whole procedure?

I didn't find any video, but since 1.phase of pre-sale is for a month from now, they will probably release something.

Maybe someone would volunteer to make video?

Will app be available on all mobile OS's?
What does instant settlement mean in agate features?
The project is interesting and I think this is a good project for the investors. but many projects are similar in the market. I hope with the innovation and strategy of the team will be effective in getting investors to support this project.

Yes it is hard to make a discernable difference in todays crazy competitive market. I guess its all abiut making the right steps.

Of course it is important to make good decisions and make the right steps, but I believe it is not bad that the competition is strong, the best projects will simply succeed.

Yes it's the concept of "the survival of the fittest" Wink it all depends on the goals, progress of the devs, implementation and community involvement I guess...

It could be that, but it could also be that there is enough room on the market that more similar projects can find it's users and grow. The market is big enough for that.

The market is big but the situation is still that no similar project has become so big.
Activity: 210

It also deends on of the project is just a money grab, but agate doesn't seem that way.
Jump to: