Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 185. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
I really like your idea, but I think you have to do lot of work, getting permissions from regulatory authority would not be easy.How is that part going so far,any issues or everything is going smooth?

Thanks for comment, but not to mention over 75% of products already completed or under development beside that only cash-out sections ( to card and bank) needs regulatory authority which currently we are using 3rd party license and going forward we can apply for our ones to reduce the cost.

75% allready done? Good job guys. There's not much left then...

Yes based on existing whitepaper over 75% of the project has been completed and you can access all codes and products via provided links in Agate website however we are looking for much more than that in near future .
I think this project is feasible to be monitored constantly, visible dev and team work seriously to develop this project hopefully project continues to run smoothly and success

Is it available for trying out? Or did they not release this part yet?

you can access all codes and products via provided links on Agatechain.org  website

Thanks for explaining. For the access do I need to provide some data? Or is it open to anyone?

I think it is accessible to everyone...
Activity: 185
What you plan to do with unsold tokens?

I think someone mention burning of token in thread.
Activity: 131
Do you have bounty campaign going on?
Activity: 210
What you plan to do with unsold tokens?
Activity: 182
I really like your idea, but I think you have to do lot of work, getting permissions from regulatory authority would not be easy.How is that part going so far,any issues or everything is going smooth?

Thanks for comment, but not to mention over 75% of products already completed or under development beside that only cash-out sections ( to card and bank) needs regulatory authority which currently we are using 3rd party license and going forward we can apply for our ones to reduce the cost.

Yes based on existing whitepaper over 75% of the project has been completed and you can access all codes and products via provided links in Agate website however we are looking for much more than that in near future .
I think this project is feasible to be monitored constantly, visible dev and team work seriously to develop this project hopefully project continues to run smoothly and success

you can access all codes and products via provided links on Agatechain.org  website

Thanks for explaining. For the access do I need to provide some data? Or is it open to anyone?
copper member
Activity: 196

Activity: 224

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

copper member

Activity: 266

copper member
an you share your token details(smart contract adress,decimal etc) so i can add it to my custom wallet balance.
As you can see token sale platform provided by TokenGet which is one of the most advanced ICO platform, I think this week they'll provide these information which we'll publicly share it accordingly.
copper member

Activity: 95
Activity: 112
an you share your token details(smart contract adress,decimal etc) so i can add it to my custom wallet balance.
copper member
ou plan to release android application first,or iOS?Or maybe even both at the same time?

Android App for User and for Merchant are already available for download, please refer to Agate website and click on each product for download.

This is great didn't know we can already use the app Cheesy

all the product links are accessible via Agatechain.org website which are hosted on Github , google play ,...
copper member
Can you explain about the staking a bit.Will wallet be out before the end of the ICO for the desktop or will we be able to stake on mobile devices also?

If we could stake on mobile device that would be awesome, but would that be safe?I don't trust anything on mobile phones...

You can stake (mine) as low as 1 AGT by leasing your fund to mining pool and get rewarded proportionally, but if user's want to run their own full node it need a computer and minimum 50,000 AGT to operate.
copper member
What currencies would be supported on the platform?

I would guess a couple of the bigger names in crypto like ETH, BTC and such for starters, and maybe with time they will expand to dollars, euros...

The more the merrier.More currencies means more options, more options means more people,, means more profit Cheesy

This some next level shit Cheesy I couldn't have said it better myself !

Currently platform supporting
Crypto: BTC, LTC, ETH, Ripple, BCH, + AGT (which is over +74% of total crypto market cap), however we have 17 crypto in development phase for next 6 month (or less) and after that we can cover almost all of CMC list.
Fiat: Currently USD however already negotiate on EUR and GBP
Activity: 187
Can you explain about the staking a bit.Will wallet be out before the end of the ICO for the desktop or will we be able to stake on mobile devices also?

If we could stake on mobile device that would be awesome, but would that be safe?I don't trust anything on mobile phones...
Activity: 175

I would guess a couple of the bigger names in crypto like ETH, BTC and such for starters, and maybe with time they will expand to dollars, euros...

The more the merrier.More currencies means more options, more options means more people,, means more profit Cheesy

This some next level shit Cheesy I couldn't have said it better myself !
Activity: 216

Jump to: