Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 182. (Read 521865 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Is AGT utility or security ?

Agate is always a utility token.
copper member
Do you plan to sign more partnerships in the future? What kind of partnership would help out AGATE the most to develop faster as a project?

We already signed few important partnership which will be announce soon, however we are currently negotiation with few major payment processing provider and also major merchants  for faster adoption, not to mention these news will be releasing after ICO and once Agate could get in secondary market.
copper member
I like this project, I will follow its development and will definitely participate in it.

Thanks for support, please make sure you register in platform and pass the KYC if you willing to invest over $7500 USD.
https://ico.agatechain.org/register
copper member
Are you currently in pre ico or ico phase,and what are the bonuses?

Currently it's open for private investors with minimum $50,000 USD
and following with below dates

PRIVATE SALE 25 May 2018 to 20 AUG 2018
PRE-SALES STAGE 1 | 21 AUG 2018 - 31 AUG 2018 | 25% DISCOUNT
PRE-SALES STAGE 2| 1 SEP 2018 - 11 SEP 2018 | 20% DISCOUNT|
PRE-SALES STAGE 3 | 12 SEP 2018 - 22 SEP 2018 | 15% DISCOUNT
PRE-SALES STAGE 4 | 23 SEP 2018 - 3 OCT 2018 | 10% DISCOUNT
PRE-SALES STAGE 5 | 4 OCT 2018 - 14 OCT 2018 | 5% DISCOUNT
PUBLIC SALES | 15 OCT 2018 - 15 NOV 2018 | NO DISCOUNT
Activity: 264
How much you plan to raise, what's soft cap and hard cap?

Soft Cap: 2,000,000 USD
Hard Cap: 24,206,000 USD

Pretty much standard numbers.

What do you mean by standard numbers? Smiley

I guess he meant that's some standard soft cap and hard cap amounts. And yeah, numbers are reasonable.

Given the scope of this project I think this amounts are reasonable.
Activity: 56

I guess he meant that's some standard soft cap and hard cap amounts. And yeah, numbers are reasonable.
Activity: 252
I really like your idea, but I think you have to do lot of work, getting permissions from regulatory authority would not be easy.How is that part going so far,any issues or everything is going smooth?

There are always issues with regulatory authorities but I believe agate team will do well.

Unfortunately, this is something that every project must deal with...

Well a certain amount of regulations and procedures is a good thing, it ensures that project and our investments have some kinda a guarantee that they will offer the value for our money.

I absolutely agree, it is necessary to protect the user and operate the platform itself according to the procedures...
Activity: 266

Activity: 219
Are you currently in pre ico or ico phase,and what are the bonuses?
Activity: 266
I really like your idea, but I think you have to do lot of work, getting permissions from regulatory authority would not be easy.How is that part going so far,any issues or everything is going smooth?

There are always issues with regulatory authorities but I believe agate team will do well.

Well a certain amount of regulations and procedures is a good thing, it ensures that project and our investments have some kinda a guarantee that they will offer the value for our money.

If they have PayPal as a means of reference it means tgat they probably thought of this
Activity: 210
There could be many reasons why people would want to open a dispute. AGT is paypal for crypto currencies, can they dispute the transaction with Agate?
Activity: 224

Activity: 175
Are there even any other similar projects like AGATE?

I think someone mentione here that there are similar projects but their point of view is a bit different.

Yeah there are alot of competition there,but best project will win.Competition is always a good thing.

Competition is a mild guarantee that we will all get a product and project with higher quality Cheesy
Activity: 171
Do you plan to sign more partnerships in the future? What kind of partnership would help out AGATE the most to develop faster as a project?
Activity: 187
Is AGT utility or security ?
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
Are there even any other similar projects like AGATE?

I think someone mentione here that there are similar projects but their point of view is a bit different.

They might be on the same path but in my experience they all differ from one another as they all bring something of their own to the table. It's just a matter of preference in the end.

Every project is unique, simply because each project has a team and team is the most important aspect of each project.
Activity: 248
Merit: 1
Will tokens from the orivate sale and tokens reserved for the team be locked?

Yes, locked on smart contract for 1 year and vesting quarterly.

So that means team tokens will be gradually released?

25% every 3 months.

Thats a good plan to not overcrowd the market.

this is reassuring, good to see that you guys know what is important and why.
Activity: 192
Merit: 1

I think this is quite and ask to reach this hard cap in today's market situation, but this project has that ability with some luck.
copper member
a very interesting project I think with the allocation of funds on each item quite a lot, the sale of coins also offers many bonuses, I also see this project developed a bounty program, where I can see the thread about bounty?

Thanks for comment Smiley
here you can find the Bounty link
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-agt-agate-bounty-1862000-usd-rewards-for-participants-4426676
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
a very interesting project I think with the allocation of funds on each item quite a lot, the sale of coins also offers many bonuses, I also see this project developed a bounty program, where I can see the thread about bounty?
Jump to: