Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 183. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Agate is a great project with a lot of work already done behind them and app already in beta, though from what I was able to see it is Android.Do you have any iOS app already?

We developed both User and Merchant Apps for both Android and IOS platform however as you might know due to new Apple policy they won't any blockchain project/ICO app to be release on App store hence our strategy is to keep developing IOS as well and once we switch to main-net and got all approval speak with Apple to officially release our APP.

I'm not familiar with this Apple's policy, does that mean that most developers will give up developing iOS apps and focus on Android?

Why to even go with IOS then if there are such complications?

We were in middle of IOS development when unfortunately Apple changed their policy , BUT we keep developing the IOS app just in case if they changed their policy so we publish it shortly.

I thought iOS is only blocking mining apps from their store.So they are blocking all crypto related ones?

I heard they made a big move against all kinds of crypto related applications, but not sure if they banned them all?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Will tokens from the orivate sale and tokens reserved for the team be locked?

Yes, locked on smart contract for 1 year and vesting quarterly.

So that means team tokens will be gradually released?

25% every 3 months.

Thats a good plan to not overcrowd the market.

Great to see that there are still project that have a healthy approach.Locking those tokens and releasing them gradually is so important and I'm happy that this team is aware of that.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Are there even any other similar projects like AGATE?

I think someone mentione here that there are similar projects but their point of view is a bit different.

Yeah there are alot of competition there,but best project will win.Competition is always a good thing.

market competition is a good thing, more quality projects are realized, and thus the users benefits form it.

Agree! And good competition lights a fire under the ass of the project and can in turn make the project better. It works well for all the users.

It would be nice to see who some of the possivle competitors are and just make a few comparisons but either way I agree competition can be a good thing.
Activity: 131

I think someone mentione here that there are similar projects but their point of view is a bit different.

Yeah there are alot of competition there,but best project will win.Competition is always a good thing.

market competition is a good thing, more quality projects are realized, and thus the users benefits form it.

In the end a few of the strongest ones will survive. I think agate will be on of them!
Activity: 144
I see that you already got $1 M trought private investor,Was that from some strategic partner,or just some big supporter?

I think such information are not available to the public...

you mean it would affect the sale or?

Yes, such information may also affect sales, but I don't think they are published to protect the identity of the investor.

True. This part of information definitely should be restricted, but progress of sale should be public so that the investors can be better informed.

Disclosure could otherwise push away other investors

I agree, sales results should be available for everyone, but other information that is closely linked to the investor shouldn't be transparent.

It depends on the investors. If you have a huge name backing you and if you get tjeir consent it could only better the project to have it public.

Yeh it all depends on who's got your back!

Well it is understandable that the team respects the investor's decision considering this issue.

Of course. A lot of things depend on investors for project success.
Activity: 148
How much you plan to raise, what's soft cap and hard cap?

Soft Cap: 2,000,000 USD
Hard Cap: 24,206,000 USD

Pretty much standard numbers.
Activity: 266

Agree! And good competition lights a fire under the ass of the project and can in turn make the project better. It works well for all the users.
Activity: 177
Merit: 10
This kind of project definitely would become prosperous! Everything is well-planned and the team is working like a hell.

Activity: 143
What you plan to do with unsold tokens?

I think someone mention burning of token in thread.

Burning tokens that are not sold is the usual practice.

I would say that's the most fair to everyone
Activity: 108

Activity: 230
I see that you already got $1 M trought private investor,Was that from some strategic partner,or just some big supporter?

I think such information are not available to the public...

you mean it would affect the sale or?

Yes, such information may also affect sales, but I don't think they are published to protect the identity of the investor.

True. This part of information definitely should be restricted, but progress of sale should be public so that the investors can be better informed.

Disclosure could otherwise push away other investors

I agree, sales results should be available for everyone, but other information that is closely linked to the investor shouldn't be transparent.

It depends on the investors. If you have a huge name backing you and if you get tjeir consent it could only better the project to have it public.

Yeh it all depends on who's got your back!

Well it is understandable that the team respects the investor's decision considering this issue.
Activity: 224

25% every 3 months.

Thats a good plan to not overcrowd the market.
Activity: 175

They might be on the same path but in my experience they all differ from one another as they all bring something of their own to the table. It's just a matter of preference in the end.

copper member
Activity: 196

Soft Cap: 2,000,000 USD
Hard Cap: 24,206,000 USD
Activity: 219
copper member
Activity: 196

25% every 3 months.
Activity: 131

Activity: 129
What you plan to do with unsold tokens?

All unsold tokens will be burned if I am correct.

Yes that's true, this will increase the value of Agate coin for contributors.

Yes,thats best way to ensure AGATE coins keep their value.
Jump to: