Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 186. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 248
Merit: 1
Can you explain about the staking a bit.Will wallet be out before the end of the ICO for the desktop or will we be able to stake on mobile devices also?
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
ou plan to release android application first,or iOS?Or maybe even both at the same time?

Android App for User and for Merchant are already available for download, please refer to Agate website and click on each product for download.

This is great didn't know we can already use the app Cheesy
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Do you build a centralized crypto PayPal or will it be decentralized and smart contract driven?

The general idea behind crypto is to have it decentralized, so I think all of the projects are trying to achieve that, it will depend on who will be able to really do it like that.

I don't believe decentralization should be the main focus of each project, certainly not 100% decentralized project.You have community tokens for that D

Even some community tokens that went for full decentralization could not do it fully and became everything but decentralized.

In that sense is complete decentralization even possible? Maybe if crypto stayed in the spot it was 10 years ago, but now as it's trying to go more public and more mainstream maybe that is not possible.

That is also what I started to think.It will be really hard to keep any relevant crypto project that wants to go mainstream and global to be fully decentralized.It would simply cause most likely much more problems than solutions.
Activity: 105
Agate will be connected to our credit/debit cards?

Probably yeah.
Activity: 131
I see that you already got $1 M trought private investor,Was that from some strategic partner,or just some big supporter?

I think such information are not available to the public...

you mean it would affect the sale or?

Yes, such information may also affect sales, but I don't think they are published to protect the identity of the investor.

True. This part of information definitely should be restricted, but progress of sale should be public so that the investors can be better informed.

Disclosure could otherwise push away other investors
Activity: 137
ou plan to release android application first,or iOS?Or maybe even both at the same time?

Android App for User and for Merchant are already available for download, please refer to Agate website and click on each product for download.

Ok good, will try that!
Activity: 144
What currencies would be supported on the platform?

I would guess a couple of the bigger names in crypto like ETH, BTC and such for starters, and maybe with time they will expand to dollars, euros...

That does sound like some possible flow of events.
Activity: 148
Do you plan live ama with team members, where they can explain project to potential investors?

That is a great idea. Live amas usually attract a lot of attention.

Yeah there are a lot of projects that benefited fro just that.
Activity: 266
What currencies would be supported on the platform?

I would guess a couple of the bigger names in crypto like ETH, BTC and such for starters, and maybe with time they will expand to dollars, euros...
Activity: 266
I still need to study the whitepaper of this project. But what payments methods can I use?

Well you can use their coin as well as bitcoin and ethereum, and, as a lot of projects are incorporating these days you will eventually have an option to pay by a regular credit card as that makes thing easier for everyone.

So the coin is an alternative to btc and eth. It is good to have another option.
Do you plan live ama with team members, where they can explain project to potential investors?

That is a great idea. Live amas usually attract a lot of attention.
Activity: 95
copper member
Activity: 196

Activity: 160
Activity: 78
Is there a bounty program available? Can someone please share the link for bounty here as i couldnt  find it
Do you build a centralized crypto PayPal or will it be decentralized and smart contract driven?

The general idea behind crypto is to have it decentralized, so I think all of the projects are trying to achieve that, it will depend on who will be able to really do it like that.

I don't believe decentralization should be the main focus of each project, certainly not 100% decentralized project.You have community tokens for that D

Even some community tokens that went for full decentralization could not do it fully and became everything but decentralized.

In that sense is complete decentralization even possible? Maybe if crypto stayed in the spot it was 10 years ago, but now as it's trying to go more public and more mainstream maybe that is not possible.
Activity: 230
What is the minimum amount needed in order to join the sale?

only $60 USD

It's a fair amount, so many ordinary people can participate...
Activity: 209
Merit: 10

Activity: 247
Merit: 2

I agree with you, some decentralization is welcome, but 100% decentralization is hard to achieve and have success with projects like these that are creating complex systems.

Jump to: