Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 33. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

Thank you for sharing that!Its a bit older article,but its not a bad  idea to remind ourselves whats Agate all about.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
ICO for agate is still ongoing . I have already contributed on this perhaps believing on its platform plus with adequate amount of discounts being an early bird contributor. My goal is to have masternode installation that requires 50k tokens.

Whats the ICO price for 50,000 AGT?

Base price of 1 AGT=0.076 USD, so that means  that price will be minimum 3800 USD  for 50,000 AGT. But we have to wait and see what will be the bonus during public sale.

I see,thats not too expensive for the benefot of having your own masternode.Do you maybe know when will that be possible to do,to  have your own masternode?
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
ICO for agate is still ongoing . I have already contributed on this perhaps believing on its platform plus with adequate amount of discounts being an early bird contributor. My goal is to have masternode installation that requires 50k tokens.

Base price of 1 AGT=0.076 USD, so that means  that price will be minimum 3800 USD  for 50,000 AGT. But we have to wait and see what will be the bonus during public sale.

3800 USD will actually be maximum price one will pay to run the master node, not the minimum, as I guess that there will be some bonus during public sale, so price might go down a bit.
It would be good to offer some other benefits to those that decide to go for that.

Ah yes,you are right,3800 will actually be maxiumm,atleast for those taht buy during the sale period.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12

50k Agate to run a masternode can be seen as a decent amount but when you now look at the price of that 50k you will realize that thats quite a lot of cash, but Ofcours if there are bonus in the sale then it can be easily accumulated, between what is the reward base of running a mn in agate platform?

Keep in mind that you will be able to join public pools too,in case you cant afford running your own masternode,so eveeryone should be abel to profit from POS.
Activity: 219

3800 USD will actually be maximum price one will pay to run the master node, not the minimum, as I guess that there will be some bonus during public sale, so price might go down a bit.
It would be good to offer some other benefits to those that decide to go for that.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253

50k Agate to run a masternode can be seen as a decent amount but when you now look at the price of that 50k you will realize that thats quite a lot of cash, but Ofcours if there are bonus in the sale then it can be easily accumulated, between what is the reward base of running a mn in agate platform?

Activity: 212
Is it possible to test the application yet?
Which application of AGATE platform did you want to test?
I have not known about any testing campaign from AGATE team.

Somehow i thought that beta is out, so that we can maybe try it out.That would be good if possible,before main sale .
Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Activity: 253
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

Yes, i think many of us plan to get 50k during sale to be able to run masternode.Now we have to wait for main sale .
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Activity: 364
Are there any news from the team,what are they working on at the moment?
Activity: 240
How you plan to spend raised funds?As i understand you raised more than 2 million usd so far,so what will be your priority?
Activity: 350
Merit: 3

There is an app available on google playstore,you are  free to check it out.
Activity: 29

Yes i dont think that there is open beta yet,but maybe there will be in the future.

I think that app is still in alpha.Someone correct me if im wrong.
Activity: 219

Yes i dont think that there is open beta yet,but maybe there will be in the future.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
Are there any news about POS terminals,when can we order those?

I have no clue to be honest, but I would like to know will I have an option to get one too as a normal investor?

I think it would be good if big investors get free POS,since its not that expensive,something around 150 usd.

I think everyone will be allowed to buy POS terminal if they want to.

Is that related to proof of stake? Do you need POS terminal to stake?

A point of sale terminal (POS terminal) is an electronic device used to process card payments at retail locations, do not confuse it with Proof Of Stake(POS) algorithm that Agate will use when their own blockchain goes live.

Ae these points of sale terminals expensive? Are they easy to implement with the infrastructure of business owners?

Price of one POS terminal should be $150 so i think that shouldnt be problem for any retailer.

Will there be option to buy it with FIAT too or just AGT?

When AGT goes live with main net you will have option to buy them with almost any currency and cryptocurrency Cheesy

AGT only would be difficult to sell to all retailers. They want as many options as possible. If you offer them something that restricts them in any way, I think they will just not accept the offer.

I agree with you, what would be the point of designing iFIAT Ecosystem if you are going to enforce AGT as only option Cheesy

I was just asking. Some systems do it that way in order to push their own token. Whether it's right or not, I don't know.
Activity: 212
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
Is it legal to use another trademark as comparison on your slogan like "paypal for crypto"? Are there any other companies that has done this successfully without getting in trouble?
Is is realistic to mention AGATE as paypal for crypto, competitor to something like this?
Personally, I don't think so.
AGATE is only itself, innovative and unique.

I doubt that they would use it if its illegal,they wouldnt risk the project by doing that.
Many people here are so excited with the full implementation of this project but as I've read lots of comment here, the most concern topic is, is this project will launch this year or maybe this 1Q of 2019, anyway in the current situation of the market, any ICO now are extended their plan to launch.. We'll see..

Many people want to start spending crypto in an easy way,without big fees,so thats why all are waiting to see what Agate can bring to the market.

Im really looking forward to their debit card,as im looking for one for some time,with reasonable fees so i hope agate will bring that.

It would be great thing if they managed to add a credit card to all of these options available at the moment.

I think they plan to add debit card,not credit card.
Pages:
Jump to: