Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 30. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Does Agate still reward us for referring people? Or referrals are closed?

I think referral is over,since presale is over too.No point to keep with referral system,but might continue when public sale goes on.

So is there any other way to get a hold of some AGT or I can only wait for the sale to start again?

There was bounty campaign, but it finished now.Only one that is still going on is VIP signature campaign with great rewards,but for that you need atleast full member account.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
Can someone confirm if it is true that Agate plans to have its own credit card too?

That is the plan mentioned in the whitepaper but we are still waiting for more information regarding that as we don't know any details yet.

Having a crypto spendable card is one the features of Agate, although the sale is not concluded yet so it is still very early to tell what measures the team are taken in this aspect with card providers and financial institutions. This process takes time from what i have seen from other similar projects.

Where is you seen crypto cards? As far as i know no one pf project dont have working cards at this moment. Just Monaco probably after 1.5 years ICO ended started shipment cards, but Im not sure if this true.

no project at the moment has any chance with cards for one simple reason.
usa regulators will not let anyone in these markets. in the us senate, the visa was forbidden to work with a crypto and this ban applies to the whole world.

Can USA ban Visa like globally? How is that possible?

Well Visa is american corporation,its based there,and i guess they can force them to stop with crypto business.But i think all this is just temporary setback,nothing can stop crypto now.
Activity: 147
Will the price of Agate be the the same when public sale starts again or lower cos of the market?

Impossible to know now,it will depend on the market situation,and whether will Agate have finished product by the time it gets listed on exchange.

Last part of public sale will happen before exchange listing so what you are saying does not make much sense.Market is the only thing that could affect the price from those things you mentioned.

It could happen that Agate will have main net out during public sale as team said that main net release will most likely happen in Q1 2019.

Having mainnet released during public sale would certainly help,It would even help with getting on good exchange,as that is usually one of the requirement,a working product.

Do we have any news about exchange deals? Is team already working on that?

Dont  you think that its still too early to think about that as not even beta is out and man sale is yet to startr.Top exchanges dont accept projects without working product anyway,so i think Agate shouldnt force that.
Activity: 64
Merit: 1

I think referral is over,since presale is over too.No point to keep with referral system,but might continue when public sale goes on.

So is there any other way to get a hold of some AGT or I can only wait for the sale to start again?

Thats basically it,waiting for public sale.Hopefully market will change too,this is not bad idea at all,to make short break and focus on the product.
Activity: 74
Can someone confirm if it is true that Agate plans to have its own credit card too?

That is the plan mentioned in the whitepaper but we are still waiting for more information regarding that as we don't know any details yet.

Having a crypto spendable card is one the features of Agate, although the sale is not concluded yet so it is still very early to tell what measures the team are taken in this aspect with card providers and financial institutions. This process takes time from what i have seen from other similar projects.

Where is you seen crypto cards? As far as i know no one pf project dont have working cards at this moment. Just Monaco probably after 1.5 years ICO ended started shipment cards, but Im not sure if this true.

usa regulators will not let anyone in these markets. in the us senate, the visa was forbidden to work with a crypto and this ban applies to the whole world.

Yep,there are alot of obstacles for crypto,but sooner or later  blokchain will win as it is superior technology.

Blockchain will win,thats for sure,but many ICos will fail and only those ith best implementation will survive,same as any business.One of these payments projects will suceed for sure, and im keeping an eye on them Smiley

When crypto sector finally accepts that they need to have a working product before launching an ICO things might change, until then I do not see good things ahead.
Activity: 90

What about mastercard?And dont forget about chinese too,they aso might enter global  card market, i read recently that they are expanding fast.

Do you know any Chinese credit cards? I have no idea that they exist lol
Activity: 185
The devs promised something to show only in q1. But guys im can not believe that everyone will have time to do. So far, even nothing resembling a beta exists, which means their development is still far from complete.

Not that far fetched to be honest.Both main net and wallet are in beta for more then a month already.Team confirmed it a while ago.
Activity: 980
Merit: 270
The devs promised something to show only in q1. But guys im can not believe that everyone will have time to do. So far, even nothing resembling a beta exists, which means their development is still far from complete.
Activity: 64

do you know when Public Sale will start? I have been waiting for this information for a long time, but I see on the AGATE Public Sale website still TBA

Team member said that it will happen sometimes in Q1 2019.Not a bad call,when you see this market situation.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10

do you know when Public Sale will start? I have been waiting for this information for a long time, but I see on the AGATE Public Sale website still TBA

What about mastercard?And dont forget about chinese too,they aso might enter global  card market, i read recently that they are expanding fast.
Activity: 56

Yep,there are alot of obstacles for crypto,but sooner or later  blokchain will win as it is superior technology.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Activity: 95
Will the price of Agate be the the same when public sale starts again or lower cos of the market?

Impossible to know now,it will depend on the market situation,and whether will Agate have finished product by the time it gets listed on exchange.

Last part of public sale will happen before exchange listing so what you are saying does not make much sense.Market is the only thing that could affect the price from those things you mentioned.

It could happen that Agate will have main net out during public sale as team said that main net release will most likely happen in Q1 2019.

Having mainnet released during public sale would certainly help,It would even help with getting on good exchange,as that is usually one of the requirement,a working product.

Do we have any news about exchange deals? Is team already working on that?

I certainly hope that by the time main net is released that exchange deal will be on the table.
Activity: 140

Thats true, we are still waiting for some of the ICOs release debit at mass scale.It is a big task for anyone, but i think more ICOs we have that trying to acomplish that,the better, as sooner or later some will succeed and we will get better product.

That will be tough since VISA and Mastercard made furhter steps to distance themselves from crypto in general.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I hope that I will be able to take advantage of this project in my country. Now I do not have the opportunity to spend my coins without intermediaries.

Thats true, we are still waiting for some of the ICOs release debit at mass scale.It is a big task for anyone, but i think more ICOs we have that trying to acomplish that,the better, as sooner or later some will succeed and we will get better product.
Activity: 29

Isnt wirex one of the most popular crypto cards around?And then there are others like cryptopay, tenx etc
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

Pages:
Jump to: