Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 32. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Does Agate have an application released or beta version we can have a look at?

I think there is a beta version of app out there, but haven't seen it being much advertised, I would like to know if we can get it on Google play maybe?
Activity: 152
Agate is a great project that will make important advancements when it comes to dealing with volatility and payments with crypto.Is there a bounty program available?

There was a bounty program, but only for high ranking forum members.There is no bounty currently, but there was a mention that we could get another bounty pretty soon.

Will it also be same like last one for senior members and higher o normal one so we can all participate?

Remains to be seen, I personally think it would be better if it included more people, but it is still not confirmed that the bounty will happen, so best to sit tight, wait and see.

can someone please share Agate's official announcement Telegram channel please, I joined one and it turned out to be a scam channel.
Did you report the one that was scam channel?

Yeah, please report all scammer and scam channels you encounter, to make it safer for everyone.
Activity: 166
Agate is a great project that will make important advancements when it comes to dealing with volatility and payments with crypto.Is there a bounty program available?

There was a bounty program, but only for high ranking forum members.There is no bounty currently, but there was a mention that we could get another bounty pretty soon.

Will it also be same like last one for senior members and higher o normal one so we can all participate?

Remains to be seen, I personally think it would be better if it included more people, but it is still not confirmed that the bounty will happen, so best to sit tight, wait and see.

can someone please share Agate's official announcement Telegram channel please, I joined one and it turned out to be a scam channel.
Did you report the one that was scam channel?
Activity: 66

Sure,here is their official telegram group   https://t.me/agatechain_group
Activity: 39

Activity: 42
Does Agate have an application released or beta version we can have a look at?
Activity: 96
ICO for agate is still ongoing . I have already contributed on this perhaps believing on its platform plus with adequate amount of discounts being an early bird contributor. My goal is to have masternode installation that requires 50k tokens.

Whats the ICO price for 50,000 AGT?

Base price of 1 AGT=0.076 USD, so that means  that price will be minimum 3800 USD  for 50,000 AGT. But we have to wait and see what will be the bonus during public sale.

I see,thats not too expensive for the benefot of having your own masternode.Do you maybe know when will that be possible to do,to  have your own masternode?

That is quite cheap price to run a masternode, masternodes usually cost much more then this.

It is not only about the price of the masternode, but about ROI of it too.You need to know ROI to be able to say if masternode is going to be profitable.

Does anyone know what ROI for Agate masternode could be already?

That is simply not possible to know at this moment, when main net gets released then we will get a chance to test it.

So that means we have to be smart and not rush in I guess, but I like what Agate is doing and wouldn't like to miss a good opportunity though.
Activity: 192
Merit: 1

Activity: 211
ICO for agate is still ongoing . I have already contributed on this perhaps believing on its platform plus with adequate amount of discounts being an early bird contributor. My goal is to have masternode installation that requires 50k tokens.

Base price of 1 AGT=0.076 USD, so that means  that price will be minimum 3800 USD  for 50,000 AGT. But we have to wait and see what will be the bonus during public sale.

I see,thats not too expensive for the benefot of having your own masternode.Do you maybe know when will that be possible to do,to  have your own masternode?

That is quite cheap price to run a masternode, masternodes usually cost much more then this.

It is cheap if you invest durng ICO,but it wont be cheap once Agate get listed on the exchange Cheesy

You are most likely right, when AGT hits exchanges price will go up and thus the masternode price along with it.

It is a bit of risk to invest in masternode during ICO phase, but in order to profit you need to take some risks and Agate is looking solid.

Can we stake if we don't have 50K AGT for masternode too? I can't afford 50k AGT right now.

Yes, everyone can stake when we go live, you will have public pools that you can join and stake your AGT.
Activity: 142

Activity: 247
Merit: 2

Activity: 166

Base price of 1 AGT=0.076 USD, so that means  that price will be minimum 3800 USD  for 50,000 AGT. But we have to wait and see what will be the bonus during public sale.

I see,thats not too expensive for the benefot of having your own masternode.Do you maybe know when will that be possible to do,to  have your own masternode?

It is cheap if you invest durng ICO,but it wont be cheap once Agate get listed on the exchange Cheesy

You are most likely right, when AGT hits exchanges price will go up and thus the masternode price along with it.

It is a bit of risk to invest in masternode during ICO phase, but in order to profit you need to take some risks and Agate is looking solid.

Can we stake if we don't have 50K AGT for masternode too? I can't afford 50k AGT right now.
Activity: 222

Activity: 212

Activity: 219

Activity: 42
Activity: 185

Base price of 1 AGT=0.076 USD, so that means  that price will be minimum 3800 USD  for 50,000 AGT. But we have to wait and see what will be the bonus during public sale.

I see,thats not too expensive for the benefot of having your own masternode.Do you maybe know when will that be possible to do,to  have your own masternode?

It is not only about the price of the masternode, but about ROI of it too.You need to know ROI to be able to say if masternode is going to be profitable.

That is simply not possible to know at this moment, when main net gets released then we will get a chance to test it.
Activity: 96

Activity: 224

Activity: 248

Pages:
Jump to: