Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 36. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Is there a beta version of the wallet that can be tested?

Wallet is in beta for quite a while now, but I don't think we can test it yet.

I doubt we will be able to test it yet, or at all for that matter.I rather prefer the team to test it properly,and then when full product is out, i can start using it.

Well it has to be tested by larger group of people eventually,so open beta wouldnt be bad.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
Are there any news about POS terminals,when can we order those?

I have no clue to be honest, but I would like to know will I have an option to get one too as a normal investor?

I think it would be good if big investors get free POS,since its not that expensive,something around 150 usd.

I think everyone will be allowed to buy POS terminal if they want to.

Is that related to proof of stake? Do you need POS terminal to stake?

A point of sale terminal (POS terminal) is an electronic device used to process card payments at retail locations, do not confuse it with Proof Of Stake(POS) algorithm that Agate will use when their own blockchain goes live.

Ae these points of sale terminals expensive? Are they easy to implement with the infrastructure of business owners?

Price of one POS terminal should be $150 so i think that shouldnt be problem for any retailer.

Will there be option to buy it with FIAT too or just AGT?

When AGT goes live with main net you will have option to buy them with almost any currency and cryptocurrency Cheesy

AGT only would be difficult to sell to all retailers. They want as many options as possible. If you offer them something that restricts them in any way, I think they will just not accept the offer.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12

I doubt we will be able to test it yet, or at all for that matter.I rather prefer the team to test it properly,and then when full product is out, i can start using it.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0

Activity: 166

I have no clue to be honest, but I would like to know will I have an option to get one too as a normal investor?

I think it would be good if big investors get free POS,since its not that expensive,something around 150 usd.

A point of sale terminal (POS terminal) is an electronic device used to process card payments at retail locations, do not confuse it with Proof Of Stake(POS) algorithm that Agate will use when their own blockchain goes live.

Ae these points of sale terminals expensive? Are they easy to implement with the infrastructure of business owners?

Price of one POS terminal should be $150 so i think that shouldnt be problem for any retailer.

Does anyone know how much AGT tokens will POS cost? I understand there are 2 versions you can buy right?
Activity: 211
When is token distribution,for those that invested during presale?

Most likely it will be after main sale is finished.

We still didnt get exact date for that,right?

No,but i think main sale will start sometime in the begining of 2019.Maybe market changes by then,and that should definitely help.

but isn't it better as soon as possible, because if the main sales don't have clarity, won't that have a negative impact on investors who have already joined and there may be many investors who are not interested.

It won't just a bit delay, Agate already has soft cap under the belt so there is no uncertainty about the project continuing development.

I think it would be good if only AGT is accepted,or atleats to get some disocunt if its paid with AGT.

I agree with you, that way Agate will be more used and people who use it rewarded.
Activity: 219

I think it would be good if only AGT is accepted,or atleats to get some disocunt if its paid with AGT.

Yes i agree,making AGT preferable option ot pay for those kind of things would surely boost the price!
Activity: 662
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
When is token distribution,for those that invested during presale?

Most likely it will be after main sale is finished.

We still didnt get exact date for that,right?

No,but i think main sale will start sometime in the begining of 2019.Maybe market changes by then,and that should definitely help.

but isn't it better as soon as possible, because if the main sales don't have clarity, won't that have a negative impact on investors who have already joined and there may be many investors who are not interested.
Activity: 219

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

You even have a mobile one that is free , you can already test them and check the demo versions.

Where can we download it? How come it was not mentioned before?

You should be able to find it on Google PlayStore
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
The store is currently offline traditional rittel can embrace the infrastructure of State-of-art payment platform crypto agate with platform-based Blockchain which of course safe. visit https://www.agatechain.org/
Source: https://twitter.com/AgateChain/status/1060071943691517953
Activity: 247
Merit: 2

When AGT goes live with main net you will have option to buy them with almost any currency and cryptocurrency Cheesy
Activity: 70

You even have a mobile one that is free , you can already test them and check the demo versions.

Where can we download it? How come it was not mentioned before?
Activity: 152

Activity: 74

Hello together,

can anyone tell me how i can invest in the Agatecoin? Because in my Wallet is the Error that its only for "whitelisted" users possible.
So what can i do?

Thank you for help and understanding that i did not read the 190 sites of this Topic Tongue

Best Regards

Public sale has been dealyed abit,so we are waiting for that now to be announced.Agate reached soft cap during pres sale,so they can continue with the project while we wait.

Is it know how much exactly Agate raised so far?

I dont know exact number,but last time i saw it was abit over 2,000,000 USD,that means soft cap reached.

So is there any projection how development will be delayed in case hard cap isn't reached or will progress be reasonable?

Shouldn't soft cap be enough tu continue with the project at the reasonable pace?
And public sale is yet to happen, maybe in the meanwhile market changes.

That's why the teams usually determine a soft cap. It's supposed to allow the project to go forward at a pace sufficiently high to achieve something within a reasonable amount of time. They can be wrong though with their estimations.
Exactly, soft cap was reached and soft cap acts as a guarantee that the project can continue development.

That is how it usually should be, but in most cases there isn't happening a lot of development. Though the devs still pay themselves nice paychecks.

Well that is what happens with scam projects, Agate has already demonstrated how serious they are.

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

Pages:
Jump to: