Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 28. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 0
Are there any news about POS terminals, when will people be able to order those,and who will be manufacturer?

You can already order it I think or at least those which participated in the presale were able to get them for free.

How much does a POS terminal cost? Will there be a free version available too?

If my memory serves me well someone from the team said that POS terminal will cost 3500 AGT tokens after the sale ends.Mobile version will be free.

Based on the ico price that is 1 AGT=0,076 USD, thats actually affordable.Only AGT will be accepted for that?

Will Agate keep that price of 1 AGT=0,076 USD by the time it hits the exchanges?

That is impossible to answer with certainty.It will depend on a lot of factors, but they way it looks with the market situation and all, most likely it won't.
Activity: 175
Are there any news about POS terminals, when will people be able to order those,and who will be manufacturer?

You can already order it I think or at least those which participated in the presale were able to get them for free.

If my memory serves me well someone from the team said that POS terminal will cost 3500 AGT tokens after the sale ends.Mobile version will be free.

Based on the ico price that is 1 AGT=0,076 USD, thats actually affordable.Only AGT will be accepted for that?

Will Agate keep that price of 1 AGT=0,076 USD by the time it hits the exchanges?
Activity: 187

Hm,in the whitepaper its been mentioned that mobile/handheld POS will cost 3900 AGT while desktop POS will be 5000 AGT.

Yes, you are right, those are correct numbers for POS terminals I checked WP too.
Activity: 216
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but by the pictures on agate website, seems to me that Mastercard will issue their cards. I can see something similar to mastercard logo on their card, maybe that's the clue.

I dont know anything about mastercard but admin on telegram group told me that we can expect cards after mainnet relase,so that means in Q1 2019.They mentioned Intercash as one of the solutions they plan to use for now.

Here is intercash link  https://www.intercash.com/

Hm i never heared about intercash,i gotta check it out,but at the moment, anything is good and better than that fiasco with Monaco,as people are still waiting for that card.

Well for a project like Agate it makes sense to go for a card, otherwise the benefits of the iFiat Ecosystem wouldn't be fully utilized.

What is iFiat Ecosystem? Does that require a credit card to work or not?

iFiat Ecosystem does not require a credit card at all, but it would be even more attractive if Agate had a credit card, lets put it like that.

Regarding iFiat Ecosystem itself, it uses decentralised blockchain technology (Agate blockchain) to resolve many of the fundamental issues in the cryptoeconomy, which will facilitate transactions very economically and in real-time.

A credit card? And who is going to provide that credit line? Do you mean something like a prepaid card? This is very different to a credit card. VISA and so on, they provide real credit to you.

I think that people are confusing credit cards with debit cards,those are not the same things.I dont that that there are any crypto  credit cards yet.Debit card yes.

You are right, that is what people usually think when they say credit card, not credit card for real.

Yep,thats the confusion.One day we will get crypto credit cards too,im sure of it,

I don't think that is the way crypto should go, what I hope is that we will never need credit cards for crypto.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Hm,in the whitepaper its been mentioned that mobile/handheld POS will cost 3900 AGT while desktop POS will be 5000 AGT.
Activity: 70

That would make sense, to accept agate only as that would increase value of the tokens.Or maybe some discount if its paid with agate tokens.
Activity: 29

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

I dont think its possible to order POS terminals yet.Atleats i didnt notice any announcement regarding that.
Activity: 50
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but by the pictures on agate website, seems to me that Mastercard will issue their cards. I can see something similar to mastercard logo on their card, maybe that's the clue.

I dont know anything about mastercard but admin on telegram group told me that we can expect cards after mainnet relase,so that means in Q1 2019.They mentioned Intercash as one of the solutions they plan to use for now.

Hm i never heared about intercash,i gotta check it out,but at the moment, anything is good and better than that fiasco with Monaco,as people are still waiting for that card.

Well for a project like Agate it makes sense to go for a card, otherwise the benefits of the iFiat Ecosystem wouldn't be fully utilized.

iFiat Ecosystem does not require a credit card at all, but it would be even more attractive if Agate had a credit card, lets put it like that.

Regarding iFiat Ecosystem itself, it uses decentralised blockchain technology (Agate blockchain) to resolve many of the fundamental issues in the cryptoeconomy, which will facilitate transactions very economically and in real-time.

A credit card? And who is going to provide that credit line? Do you mean something like a prepaid card? This is very different to a credit card. VISA and so on, they provide real credit to you.

I think that people are confusing credit cards with debit cards,those are not the same things.I dont that that there are any crypto  credit cards yet.Debit card yes.

You are right, that is what people usually think when they say credit card, not credit card for real.

Yep,thats the confusion.One day we will get crypto credit cards too,im sure of it,
Activity: 192
Merit: 1

Activity: 90

You will have a mobile one too, so you won't have to buy one.Mobile one will be for free and much more practical to use.
Activity: 152

Activity: 166

Activity: 50

Activity: 147
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
An interesting article from Brenton Smith, Agate Advisor  that was shared on their twitter  https://agatechain.org/pdf/Crypto%20article.pdf

Thank you for sharing the article, do you think it is possible that team organizes an AMA soon?

AMA would be nice, I don't think we had that at all so far, and it would keep people interested in Agate while waiting for public sale.

Yeah, it is really quiet lately, I would like AMA too.Team could give us some indication about public sale.

I think its best to ask these kind of things on their telegram group.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12

Here is intercash link  https://www.intercash.com/

I think that in the long run, safest bet is Mastercard, but who knows what will future bring.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

Activity: 37
An interesting article from Brenton Smith, Agate Advisor  that was shared on their twitter  https://agatechain.org/pdf/Crypto%20article.pdf

Thank you for sharing the article, do you think it is possible that team organizes an AMA soon?

AMA would be nice, I don't think we had that at all so far, and it would keep people interested in Agate while waiting for public sale.

Yeah, it is really quiet lately, I would like AMA too.Team could give us some indication about public sale.

I asked few times , and always same answer- 2019. But sinve December is almost here, that means we maybe wont wait for too long.
Activity: 117
Merit: 2

Pages:
Jump to: