Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 39. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 1
What is that iFIAT Ecosystem, saw that in whitepaper, but I don't understand it too good, to be honest.How will that work and what is the purpose of it?

iFIAT is one of the most interesting elements of Agate. It uses decentralised blockchain technology (Agate blockchain) to resolve many of the fundamental issues in the cryptoeconomy in real time.

Fiat-pegged cryptocurrency works like a fiat credit or stable coin and is called “iFiat.” All iFiat will initially be issued on Agate blockchain, so they exist as a cryptocurrency token. Each iFiat unit issued into circulation is backed on a one-to-one ratio (i.e., one iFiat iUSD is one US dollar) by the corresponding fiat currency unit.

This has a lot of advantages over other fiat-pegged cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
iFIAT Ecosystem was created to better handle the volatility of cryptocurrencies which is especially important is you are merchan, that way you know you will always get the proper value for your product despite the volatility of cryptocurrencies that you accept as a payment for your merchandise.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
When can we expect app fully released?

It should be in Q1 2019,if eberything goes accoridng to schedule.

Didnt they say that they are slightly ahead of the schedule,so these thungs might come ever sooner?

You are correct, testing and development is ahead of road map so it is possible that we get some Christmas presents  Grin
Activity: 216
What are the latest news regarding the project,whats the next step?

We are all basically waiting for main sale to end,so then we can see app and mainnet release.

I thought the main sale was postponed and we have to wait before we can buy the AGT Token?

Yes, main sale was postponed and we can expect to start in q1 2019.
Activity: 4

We are all basically waiting for main sale to end,so then we can see app and mainnet release.

I thought the main sale was postponed and we have to wait before we can buy the AGT Token?
Activity: 350
Merit: 3

Didnt they say that they are slightly ahead of the schedule,so these thungs might come ever sooner?
Activity: 19

Activity: 253
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

Activity: 294
Activity: 152
Since we know know that we will have option to go crypto to fiat with Agate, will that be possible directly in the app? Like pull money out directly to our bank account for example?

Most likely that is the case, but let's better wait for someone from the team to confirm this officially.

What do you think, what kind of withdrawal fee can we expect to have?

I presume we won't high fees when exchanging the currencies, most likely it will be very low as it will all be in AGT.

And what about fees when we want to withdraw crypto to fiat? Anyone has idea how much those could be?

I really hope that withdrawing money from crypto to fiat won't be more then 10%. 5% would be excellent, but that might be hard to get.
Activity: 74
Since we know know that we will have option to go crypto to fiat with Agate, will that be possible directly in the app? Like pull money out directly to our bank account for example?

Most likely that is the case, but let's better wait for someone from the team to confirm this officially.

I presume we won't high fees when exchanging the currencies, most likely it will be very low as it will all be in AGT.

And what about fees when we want to withdraw crypto to fiat? Anyone has idea how much those could be?
Activity: 117

Activity: 166

Not sure if it will work exactly like that though.Agate might still need to get a deal with some credit card company too.
Activity: 211

Activity: 95
Activity: 247
Cryptocurrencies are already "paypal for cryptocurrencies" without another bullshit ICO or any other "help"...

You couldn't be more wrong, with this statement.There are a lot of different crypto currencies that can't do what others can.Payment processing is a special kind of beast and there is no currency at the moment that is doing this properly.

I couldn't agree more with you.There is a space in this sector and Agate will fill it quite nicely.

Getting bank license and opening up crypto - fiat gateway and vice versa, Agate has made a very big and important step towards taking a bigger part of the market when it comes to that sector.Being able to handle multiple currencies and cryptocurrencies inside one payment system is a big advantage with such low fees.
Activity: 166
Cryptocurrencies are already "paypal for cryptocurrencies" without another bullshit ICO or any other "help"...

You couldn't be more wrong, with this statement.There are a lot of different crypto currencies that can't do what others can.Payment processing is a special kind of beast and there is no currency at the moment that is doing this properly.

I couldn't agree more with you.There is a space in this sector and Agate will fill it quite nicely.
Activity: 248
Merit: 1

Activity: 322

Hm i dont think so,atleast not yet.Crtocurrencies are not mainstream yet,especially whn it comes to everyday use,and paying with crypto in everyday situation,so i think there is alot of room for improvement there.
Activity: 153
Merit: 102
Pages:
Jump to: