Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 38. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 0
What is that iFIAT Ecosystem, saw that in whitepaper, but I don't understand it too good, to be honest.How will that work and what is the purpose of it?

iFIAT is one of the most interesting elements of Agate. It uses decentralised blockchain technology (Agate blockchain) to resolve many of the fundamental issues in the cryptoeconomy in real time.

Fiat-pegged cryptocurrency works like a fiat credit or stable coin and is called “iFiat.” All iFiat will initially be issued on Agate blockchain, so they exist as a cryptocurrency token. Each iFiat unit issued into circulation is backed on a one-to-one ratio (i.e., one iFiat iUSD is one US dollar) by the corresponding fiat currency unit.

This has a lot of advantages over other fiat-pegged cryptocurrencies.

Stable coins are getting more and more popular,so im not surpirsed that Agate has that too,as its needed for mainstream adoption.

That is right,i doubt crypto can reach mainstream without being more stable,and thats where stablecoins come.

Agate has their own iFIAT Ecosystem not only for that, iFIAT offers much more advantages then a simple stablecoin does.
Activity: 187
I have asked 2 or 3 times now in the bounty section and cannot get an answer its been almost 2 months. Anyways if the token sale is being extended then does that mean the bounty campaign is as well? If the bounty is extended then does that mean that the total allocated will rise as well because how would it be fair, to recieve less for more work when my decision for the signature was based on the time left and ammount of people in the bounty?

Also is anyone else having issues with logging into

https://www.agatechain.org

I had some issues too,when i tried to log in using mozilla.Try maybe different browser like Chrome or Edge.

I have no problems with the website at all, maybe try contacting admins on Telegram.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Are there any news about POS terminals,when can we order those?
Activity: 252
What is that iFIAT Ecosystem, saw that in whitepaper, but I don't understand it too good, to be honest.How will that work and what is the purpose of it?

iFIAT is one of the most interesting elements of Agate. It uses decentralised blockchain technology (Agate blockchain) to resolve many of the fundamental issues in the cryptoeconomy in real time.

Fiat-pegged cryptocurrency works like a fiat credit or stable coin and is called “iFiat.” All iFiat will initially be issued on Agate blockchain, so they exist as a cryptocurrency token. Each iFiat unit issued into circulation is backed on a one-to-one ratio (i.e., one iFiat iUSD is one US dollar) by the corresponding fiat currency unit.

Stable coins are getting more and more popular,so im not surpirsed that Agate has that too,as its needed for mainstream adoption.

That is right,i doubt crypto can reach mainstream without being more stable,and thats where stablecoins come.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I have asked 2 or 3 times now in the bounty section and cannot get an answer its been almost 2 months. Anyways if the token sale is being extended then does that mean the bounty campaign is as well? If the bounty is extended then does that mean that the total allocated will rise as well because how would it be fair, to recieve less for more work when my decision for the signature was based on the time left and ammount of people in the bounty?

I had some issues too,when i tried to log in using mozilla.Try maybe different browser like Chrome or Edge.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
What are the latest news regarding the project,whats the next step?

We are all basically waiting for main sale to end,so then we can see app and mainnet release.

I thought the main sale was postponed and we have to wait before we can buy the AGT Token?

Yes, main sale was postponed and we can expect to start in q1 2019.

So that was confirmed news,that main sale starts in Q1 2019?

So if the main sale is postponed what about the bounty program Will it be postponed as well or it will come to an end at the initial date? Between i think Q1 is a good time hopefully market has recovered a bit.

I guess that token distribution will be postponed too,no point to distribute tokens before main sale is over.

Yeah this is how am looking at the as well, there is no way token distribution will take place with main sale not concluded, i guess it is going to be a long wait.

Its similar thing with many ICOs,its a not an easy situation on the market,so we simply have to be patient.Team is doing whats best for the projcet in the long run.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253

We are all basically waiting for main sale to end,so then we can see app and mainnet release.

I thought the main sale was postponed and we have to wait before we can buy the AGT Token?

So if the main sale is postponed what about the bounty program Will it be postponed as well or it will come to an end at the initial date? Between i think Q1 is a good time hopefully market has recovered a bit.

I guess that token distribution will be postponed too,no point to distribute tokens before main sale is over.

Yeah this is how am looking at the as well, there is no way token distribution will take place with main sale not concluded, i guess it is going to be a long wait.
Activity: 294

Since main sale is delayed, its only logical to delay bounty token distribution as well.
First bounty campaign is already finished,so bounty participants wont be affected with that.Only thing that is still running is VIP signature campaign,but for that you have to be atleast Full Member to join,and since you are Member rank as me,that means you cant join that one.
Here is the link for this new VIP signature campaign  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyagate-agate-vip-bounty-capped-at-100-participants-fixed-rewards-5036112
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟

Activity: 137
Market situation is tough,im not surprised that icos are delaying main sale ,as situation might change.

Yep, this is not bad solution as Agate reached soft cap so they can keep developing the project while making short break
Activity: 70
Market situation is tough,im not surprised that icos are delaying main sale ,as situation might change.
Activity: 364

They said that VIP signature campaign goes on.
Merit: 253

Activity: 118
Since we know know that we will have option to go crypto to fiat with Agate, will that be possible directly in the app? Like pull money out directly to our bank account for example?

Most likely that is the case, but let's better wait for someone from the team to confirm this officially.

What do you think, what kind of withdrawal fee can we expect to have?

I presume we won't high fees when exchanging the currencies, most likely it will be very low as it will all be in AGT.

And what about fees when we want to withdraw crypto to fiat? Anyone has idea how much those could be?

I really hope that withdrawing money from crypto to fiat won't be more then 10%. 5% would be excellent, but that might be hard to get.

I agree,it will have to be less than 10% to be competitive with others.

I'm sure that fees will be competitive and lower than 10%, Agate has many sources of income so they won't need to have high fees.Volume is the key.

Their debit card is most interesting thing,atleast for me,i hope that they will be able to offer better deal than wirex.

I agree there is alot of room for improvement in that part, aa all debit card providers have high fees.

Yes,thats Agate big chance,to make good and reliable debit card service!
When can we expect app fully released?

It should be in Q1 2019,if eberything goes accoridng to schedule.

Didnt they say that they are slightly ahead of the schedule,so these thungs might come ever sooner?

You are correct, testing and development is ahead of road map so it is possible that we get some Christmas presents  Grin

That would be awesome to get the app before end of 2018!But i dont mind to wait abit longer,as long as everything is done properly!
Yes, if you can get the app as soon as possible by the end of 2018, of course it will be good but all of it is certainly not as easy as we are talking about so it's better to keep abreast of the developments and if you have to wait longer I don't think
Activity: 253
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
Since we know know that we will have option to go crypto to fiat with Agate, will that be possible directly in the app? Like pull money out directly to our bank account for example?

Most likely that is the case, but let's better wait for someone from the team to confirm this officially.

I presume we won't high fees when exchanging the currencies, most likely it will be very low as it will all be in AGT.

And what about fees when we want to withdraw crypto to fiat? Anyone has idea how much those could be?

I really hope that withdrawing money from crypto to fiat won't be more then 10%. 5% would be excellent, but that might be hard to get.

I'm sure that fees will be competitive and lower than 10%, Agate has many sources of income so they won't need to have high fees.Volume is the key.

Their debit card is most interesting thing,atleast for me,i hope that they will be able to offer better deal than wirex.

I agree there is alot of room for improvement in that part, aa all debit card providers have high fees.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11

Activity: 66

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
When can we expect app fully released?

It should be in Q1 2019,if eberything goes accoridng to schedule.

Didnt they say that they are slightly ahead of the schedule,so these thungs might come ever sooner?

You are correct, testing and development is ahead of road map so it is possible that we get some Christmas presents  Grin

That would be awesome to get the app before end of 2018!But i dont mind to wait abit longer,as long as everything is done properly!
Activity: 276

I agree,thats why im excited about Agate,im looking forward to their debit card,i hope for lower fees
Pages:
Jump to: