Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 42. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 222
Merit: 0
Hello together,

can anyone tell me how i can invest in the Agatecoin? Because in my Wallet is the Error that its only for "whitelisted" users possible.
So what can i do?

Thank you for help and understanding that i did not read the 190 sites of this Topic Tongue

Best Regards

Public sale has been dealyed abit,so we are waiting for that now to be announced.Agate reached soft cap during pres sale,so they can continue with the project while we wait.

Is it know how much exactly Agate raised so far?

I dont know exact number,but last time i saw it was abit over 2,000,000 USD,that means soft cap reached.
If sof tcap is indeed achieved, it is certainly good news for everyone who joins this project, hopefully the soft cap is truly achieved and I also hope that this project can reach hard cap

Soft cap is reached for sure,it was announced in the social media,so no worries about that.

So does it mean that we cant invest anymore at this moment and we have to wait before we can invest again?

Yes, we are waiting now for main sale to start.

Do we know how many tokens will be allocated for main sale,and what will be the bonus?

Overall 318,500,000 AGT was allocated for sale, but we don't know yet how much is left for the main sale.Bonus will most likely be 0%, but that can also change.

Can someone from the team share the information about how much tokens were sold during the private sale if that is not a problem.Thanks
Activity: 96

Hello AGATE Team,
Congratulations! There is excellent news for you. Your ICO AGATE https://coindelite.com/ico-details-agate is now listed on one of the most prominent ICO listing (ICO Calendar) -  CoinDelite.com. 

Your project has been reviewed and rated by our experts and has got a rating of 4.1 out of 5. You can request edit access or write to us to claim any changes.

Your rating widget code is available at https://coindelite.com/widgets.

Our Telegram channel has 100k plus subscribers (https://t.me/coindelite); you may want to share your ICO there and promote your ICO.  To get in touch with us, you may write to us at [email protected] or contact Garry on Telegram (@Garry_x).

Best wishes,

Team CoinDelite

Nice to see tracking sites picking up on Agate and seeing the quality of it.More listings like this will help us get closer to hard cap!
Activity: 142
Congratulation! Your ICO has been listed on List of ICO

AGATE

🌟🌟🌟🌟
Rated: 3.9 out of 5

To see your ICO details click here

Thank you listing Agate, even though I think rating should be even higher.Agate has so much to offer to get only 3.9 out of 5.
Activity: 247
Merit: 2
Hello together,

can anyone tell me how i can invest in the Agatecoin? Because in my Wallet is the Error that its only for "whitelisted" users possible.
So what can i do?

Thank you for help and understanding that i did not read the 190 sites of this Topic Tongue

Best Regards

Public sale has been dealyed abit,so we are waiting for that now to be announced.Agate reached soft cap during pres sale,so they can continue with the project while we wait.

I dont know exact number,but last time i saw it was abit over 2,000,000 USD,that means soft cap reached.
If sof tcap is indeed achieved, it is certainly good news for everyone who joins this project, hopefully the soft cap is truly achieved and I also hope that this project can reach hard cap

Soft cap is reached for sure,it was announced in the social media,so no worries about that.

So does it mean that we cant invest anymore at this moment and we have to wait before we can invest again?

Do we know how many tokens will be allocated for main sale,and what will be the bonus?

Overall 318,500,000 AGT was allocated for sale, but we don't know yet how much is left for the main sale.Bonus will most likely be 0%, but that can also change.
Activity: 212
thank you for your replies. and no i am not in the VIP campaign, and right now it seems full. anyway i am not sure if i could fullfill 20 posts with min 200 letters a week. good luck to ya guys.
i'll gonna follow your project and hope you'll succeed.

Thanks for supporting Agate even though you are not participating in the bounty campaign!
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1457
till 25.07
thank you for your replies. and no i am not in the VIP campaign, and right now it seems full. anyway i am not sure if i could fullfill 20 posts with min 200 letters a week. good luck to ya guys.
i'll gonna follow your project and hope you'll succeed.
Activity: 29
Hello together,

So what can i do?

Best Regards

Activity: 392
Merit: 12
sorry to ask here again, but i didn't get an answer in the bounty thread. Since the stakes in the bounty spread sheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10POnQtbIE3w-hSuEJ_CmYrTkUfoeIlce8OUsRF8TWLg/edit#gid=152153059) haven't changed since i asked, i am asking here again to clarify things, maybe you can provide a link or something where you already wrote what you are planing...

Is Bounty holded? will it continue? can we remove the signature? if we do so, will we still the reward for the time spent so far?

thank you for clarifycation!

CONGRATULATIONS for reaching the softcap!
i have read your medium articel "Important Announcement Regarding Public Sale". As you descripted 2018 is a hard year fpr ICOs, and i understand, that you won't continue right now with your public sale.

what's happening to the bounty camgain now? has it ended or will it continue ? and what are your plans about token distribution?

Are you part of new signature campaign?Here is the link  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyagate-agate-vip-bounty-capped-at-100-participants-fixed-rewards-5036112
Activity: 147
sorry to ask here again, but i didn't get an answer in the bounty thread. Since the stakes in the bounty spread sheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10POnQtbIE3w-hSuEJ_CmYrTkUfoeIlce8OUsRF8TWLg/edit#gid=152153059) haven't changed since i asked, i am asking here again to clarify things, maybe you can provide a link or something where you already wrote what you are planing...

Is Bounty holded? will it continue? can we remove the signature? if we do so, will we still the reward for the time spent so far?

i have read your medium articel "Important Announcement Regarding Public Sale". As you descripted 2018 is a hard year fpr ICOs, and i understand, that you won't continue right now with your public sale.

what's happening to the bounty camgain now? has it ended or will it continue ? and what are your plans about token distribution?

First bounty campaign finished,currently there is VIP  signature bounty campaign but only for full members and above.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1457
till 25.07

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

AGATE

🌟🌟🌟🌟

Its good to see that Agate is getting some extra exposure.Rating would be much higher i think when members  get verified!
beautiful ico rating news for us here, and more beautiful news trending is that china has legalized btc in the china market, so we can purchase with btc, this this another big step for cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

AGATE

🌟🌟🌟🌟

Its good to see that Agate is getting some extra exposure.Rating would be much higher i think when members  get verified!
Activity: 19
In your telegram group its said that public sale is live.Is that old info,or main sale started?

Thats an old info,public sale is not announced yet.
Activity: 153
Hello together,

So what can i do?

Best Regards

Activity: 4
Hello together,

So what can i do?

Best Regards

Activity: 406
Merit: 13
In your telegram group its said that public sale is live.Is that old info,or main sale started?
Activity: 193
How is app development going so far,when can we expect fully released one?

Probably after the main net is launched, we can expect the app to be launched too.I think that is about to happen in Q1 2019, so almost there.

Will there be any chance to test the Agate blockchain before it is officially released?
Activity: 252
Hello together,

So what can i do?

Best Regards

Activity: 185
Merit: 1
How is app development going so far,when can we expect fully released one?

Probably after the main net is launched, we can expect the app to be launched too.I think that is about to happen in Q1 2019, so almost there.
Pages:
Jump to: