Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 41. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 12
Is there any update or news about team next move,what can we expect next in the meantime,while waiting for public sale?

No news at the moment, team is working on the product while we wait for public sale announcement.

I heard that a lot of development is already in beta testing phase, what stuff is in the beta exactly?

I think that main net is close to be done with beta, does anyone know what is the situation with wallet?

Main net should be launched ahead of road map, so I presume wallet will be the same.I know that wallet was in beta 2 months ago already, so beta could be close to an end too.

Thats is great news,if team is indeed `getting things done ahead of the schedule.Any news when Agate plans to switch to POS?

Agate blockchain was always running on POS consensus, when we switch to main net and perform the token swap you can experience it.

When you plan to do that,do you have set date or month?

Well mainnet laucnh is planned for Q1 2019,so i guess during that period.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Is there any update or news about team next move,what can we expect next in the meantime,while waiting for public sale?

No news at the moment, team is working on the product while we wait for public sale announcement.

I heard that a lot of development is already in beta testing phase, what stuff is in the beta exactly?

I think that main net is close to be done with beta, does anyone know what is the situation with wallet?

Main net should be launched ahead of road map, so I presume wallet will be the same.I know that wallet was in beta 2 months ago already, so beta could be close to an end too.

Thats is great news,if team is indeed `getting things done ahead of the schedule.Any news when Agate plans to switch to POS?

Agate blockchain was always running on POS consensus, when we switch to main net and perform the token swap you can experience it.

When you plan to do that,do you have set date or month?
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

[ANNOUNCEMENT]

Agate is now officially registered as a digital currency exchange provider with AUSTRAC.

Read more :
https://medium.com/agatechain/agate-is-now-officially-registered-as-a-digital-currency-exchange-provider-with-austrac-351b2bedb6bd

Big congratulations team,keep up the great work!

This will definitely boost upcoming main sale!
copper member
[ANNOUNCEMENT]

Agate is now officially registered as a digital currency exchange provider with AUSTRAC.

Read more :
https://medium.com/agatechain/agate-is-now-officially-registered-as-a-digital-currency-exchange-provider-with-austrac-351b2bedb6bd

Congrats to the team, very happy to see this achieved Cheesy Does that mean that we will be able to trade crypto for fiat now with Agate?

Yes absolutely right

You guys keep on proving how good and dedicated you are Cheesy So we will be able to lets say sell 2000 AGT for the dollars and transfer that to our bank account lets say? Will we be able to do that with other currencies too?

Your answer is YES you can do it include 5 major crypto currencies (BTC, LTC, ETH, BCH, XRP), however the main aim of this project is to spend your crypto currency in real world, soon  we would expect to announce some exciting news in this regards and to shift crypto adoption to the next level.
Activity: 187

Congrats to the team, very happy to see this achieved Cheesy Does that mean that we will be able to trade crypto for fiat now with Agate?

Yes absolutely right

You guys keep on proving how good and dedicated you are Cheesy So we will be able to lets say sell 2000 AGT for the dollars and transfer that to our bank account lets say? Will we be able to do that with other currencies too?
Activity: 42

Activity: 166

Awesome news, congrats to the team for working so hard and long on this one and glad to see we got this very important milestone completed!
copper member
[ANNOUNCEMENT]

Read more :

Activity: 117
Merit: 2

Activity: 211
Hello together,

can anyone tell me how i can invest in the Agatecoin? Because in my Wallet is the Error that its only for "whitelisted" users possible.
So what can i do?

Thank you for help and understanding that i did not read the 190 sites of this Topic Tongue

Best Regards

Public sale has been dealyed abit,so we are waiting for that now to be announced.Agate reached soft cap during pres sale,so they can continue with the project while we wait.

Is it know how much exactly Agate raised so far?

I dont know exact number,but last time i saw it was abit over 2,000,000 USD,that means soft cap reached.
If sof tcap is indeed achieved, it is certainly good news for everyone who joins this project, hopefully the soft cap is truly achieved and I also hope that this project can reach hard cap

Soft cap is reached for sure,it was announced in the social media,so no worries about that.

So does it mean that we cant invest anymore at this moment and we have to wait before we can invest again?

Yes, we are waiting now for main sale to start.

Do we know how many tokens will be allocated for main sale,and what will be the bonus?

Overall 318,500,000 AGT was allocated for sale, but we don't know yet how much is left for the main sale.Bonus will most likely be 0%, but that can also change.

I think ti would be good idea to offer some kind of bonus,even something like 5%,for those that invest bigger amount.

That's not a bad idea, but that should be available only to those that invest atleast 10 eth or even higher.

I think there is a high posibility for additional bonuses when public sale gets announced again, it would not be a bad thing.
Activity: 166

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

Hello AGATE Team,
Congratulations! There is excellent news for you. Your ICO AGATE https://coindelite.com/ico-details-agate is now listed on one of the most prominent ICO listing (ICO Calendar) -  CoinDelite.com. 

Your project has been reviewed and rated by our experts and has got a rating of 4.1 out of 5. You can request edit access or write to us to claim any changes.

Your rating widget code is available at https://coindelite.com/widgets.

Our Telegram channel has 100k plus subscribers (https://t.me/coindelite); you may want to share your ICO there and promote your ICO.  To get in touch with us, you may write to us at [email protected] or contact Garry on Telegram (@Garry_x).

Best wishes,

Team CoinDelite

More exposure cant hurt,especially with such a nice rating!

Agate has nice ratings overall,when you check other sides,in general experts agree on this project.

Not only experts, important thing is that community also really supports Agate and believes it can change and mix things up Cheesy
Activity: 19

Hello AGATE Team,
Congratulations! There is excellent news for you. Your ICO AGATE https://coindelite.com/ico-details-agate is now listed on one of the most prominent ICO listing (ICO Calendar) -  CoinDelite.com. 

Your project has been reviewed and rated by our experts and has got a rating of 4.1 out of 5. You can request edit access or write to us to claim any changes.

Our Telegram channel has 100k plus subscribers (https://t.me/coindelite); you may want to share your ICO there and promote your ICO.  To get in touch with us, you may write to us at [email protected] or contact Garry on Telegram (@Garry_x).

Best wishes,

Team CoinDelite

Agate has nice ratings overall,when you check other sides,in general experts agree on this project.

Activity: 29
Activity: 153

Hello AGATE Team,

Best wishes,

Team CoinDelite

Activity: 308
Hello together,

can anyone tell me how i can invest in the Agatecoin? Because in my Wallet is the Error that its only for "whitelisted" users possible.
So what can i do?

Thank you for help and understanding that i did not read the 190 sites of this Topic Tongue

Best Regards

Public sale has been dealyed abit,so we are waiting for that now to be announced.Agate reached soft cap during pres sale,so they can continue with the project while we wait.

I dont know exact number,but last time i saw it was abit over 2,000,000 USD,that means soft cap reached.
If sof tcap is indeed achieved, it is certainly good news for everyone who joins this project, hopefully the soft cap is truly achieved and I also hope that this project can reach hard cap

Soft cap is reached for sure,it was announced in the social media,so no worries about that.

So does it mean that we cant invest anymore at this moment and we have to wait before we can invest again?

Do we know how many tokens will be allocated for main sale,and what will be the bonus?

Overall 318,500,000 AGT was allocated for sale, but we don't know yet how much is left for the main sale.Bonus will most likely be 0%, but that can also change.

I think ti would be good idea to offer some kind of bonus,even something like 5%,for those that invest bigger amount.

That's not a bad idea, but that should be available only to those that invest atleast 10 eth or even higher.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Hello together,

So what can i do?

Best Regards

Pages:
Jump to: