Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 61. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
How will Agate make money.What will be source of income?

Transaction fees will be main source of income I think. Fees will be small, but still when platform gets more popular, it should be enough. And add on that debit card, and there should be plenty of revenue.
Activity: 266
Accoridng to your whitepaper,15% tokens  will be allocated for Agate Ecosystem.Can you teell me what will be the main purpose of Agate Ecosystem?

I would also like to know how these tokens can be used to support an ecosystem...
Activity: 266
Was Agate smart contract audited by a third party company or not?

Can someone explain what a smart contract is? I'm still trying to understand that.

You can learn it here Bro:

As Vitalik Buterin, the 22-year-old programmer of Ethereum, explained it at a recent DC Blockchain Summit, in a smart contract approach, an asset or currency is transferred into a program “and the program runs this code and at some point it automatically validates a condition and it automatically determines whether the asset should go to one person or back to the other person, or whether it should be immediately refunded to the person who sent it or some combination thereof.” In the meantime, the decentralized ledger also stores and replicates the document which gives it a certain security and immutability.

Source: https://blockgeeks.com/guides/smart-contracts/

Thank you for this.

Here is another interesting article about smart contract.

https://coincenter.org/entry/what-are-smart-contracts-and-what-can-we-do-with-them
Activity: 191
Merit: 56

Can someone explain what a smart contract is? I'm still trying to understand that.

You can learn it here Bro:

As Vitalik Buterin, the 22-year-old programmer of Ethereum, explained it at a recent DC Blockchain Summit, in a smart contract approach, an asset or currency is transferred into a program “and the program runs this code and at some point it automatically validates a condition and it automatically determines whether the asset should go to one person or back to the other person, or whether it should be immediately refunded to the person who sent it or some combination thereof.” In the meantime, the decentralized ledger also stores and replicates the document which gives it a certain security and immutability.

Source: https://blockgeeks.com/guides/smart-contracts/
Activity: 117
Merit: 2

Agate smart contract is still in development and will be announced next year, so that is also when you can expect it to be audited.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2

A smart contract is a computer protocol intended to digitally facilitate, verify, or enforce the negotiation or performance of a contract. Smart contracts allow the performance of credible transactions without third parties.

You can learn more about it, just use google and read, what you don't understand you can ask people and we will help you out.
Activity: 142
Activity: 163
Accoridng to your whitepaper,15% tokens  will be allocated for Agate Ecosystem.Can you teell me what will be the main purpose of Agate Ecosystem?
Activity: 44
I saw that one of the problems you plan to solve with Agate is that business suppliers  dont like  use cryptocurrency.How you plan to srt that part,make them more opened to crypto?

This is indeed one of the most important issues to solve for all projects.
Activity: 56
What will be transaction fees, when all this conversions kick in? Fee will be in AGT right
Activity: 252
Don't you think it's a vague style to start presenting your project with "Google for-" "Paypal for-" and the like indexes? It just mitigates any value proposition

I would say it is a very smart way to do it.It points exactly to what it is similar to that people already understand.You avoid a lot of uncertainty that way.

Right, people go Agate what is that? Then they see that it is Paypal like and you get - Agate? Oh yes, thing like Paypal with almost no fees and instant transactions and much more options!  Grin

Exactly,you need some reference point when you try to epxlian something new,so mentioning PayPal is actually smart thing to do.

Crypto is still a new market so lots of projects needs to use reference.
Activity: 219
What do I need to do to buy Agate? How much I need to invest to be able to buy some?

You need to go to Agate website and you can buy Agate from there.Minimum investment is 60 dollars.

Can I buy with credit card or only with cryptocurrencies? I would like to buy more, but withdrawal fee on exchange is killing me  Huh

No, unfortunately credit card is not supported, there is simply too much troubles dealing with credit card payments.

Why is that? What are the problems with using credit cards for crypto? It would be much easier to buy tokens with credit card.

Since it is so easy nowdays to buy crypto with your credit card from various exchanges like Kraken or Coinbase,no need to involove credit cards in ICOs,it would just complicate things.And you can anwyay buy Agate with basically all major cryptocurrencies(BTC,ETH,LTC,Dash,BCH)

For new people to crypto credit card seems like an easier solution and better one, but if you scratch the surface a bit and learn you see how easy it is to get crypto and use it.

Yes i agree,this should be first step when coming to crypto-buying some BTC via exchange,and then investing in some ICO like Agate.
Activity: 308
I saw that one of the problems you plan to solve with Agate is that business suppliers  dont like  use cryptocurrency.How you plan to srt that part,make them more opened to crypto?
Activity: 126
Can you share your token details(smart contract adress,decimal etc) so i can add it to my custom wallet balance.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
Don't you think it's a vague style to start presenting your project with "Google for-" "Paypal for-" and the like indexes? It just mitigates any value proposition

I would say it is a very smart way to do it.It points exactly to what it is similar to that people already understand.You avoid a lot of uncertainty that way.

Right, people go Agate what is that? Then they see that it is Paypal like and you get - Agate? Oh yes, thing like Paypal with almost no fees and instant transactions and much more options!  Grin

Exactly,you need some reference point when you try to epxlian something new,so mentioning PayPal is actually smart thing to do.
Activity: 171
Will merchants have to pay expenses if something goes wrong with their POS terminal?

Since merchants have to buy them, i belive that POS terminals will have warranty period.

I think it all depends on the company that will partner eith Agate to provide these.

Has anything been announced in regards to that? That could heavily impact the sales, for better or worse.

No need to be so worried about it, it has a warranty for sure, no manufacturer can afford to not offer warranty with their product today.

There will be warranty for 1 year. And those POS are not that expensive anyway, that won't be an issue at all i think

Finally someone that said it.There is warranty and there is no need to worry.
Activity: 152

Right, people go Agate what is that? Then they see that it is Paypal like and you get - Agate? Oh yes, thing like Paypal with almost no fees and instant transactions and much more options!  Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Will merchants have to pay expenses if something goes wrong with their POS terminal?

Since merchants have to buy them, i belive that POS terminals will have warranty period.

I think it all depends on the company that will partner eith Agate to provide these.

Has anything been announced in regards to that? That could heavily impact the sales, for better or worse.

No need to be so worried about it, it has a warranty for sure, no manufacturer can afford to not offer warranty with their product today.

There will be warranty for 1 year. And those POS are not that expensive anyway, that won't be an issue at all i think
Activity: 216

Activity: 166

Only some merchants will have to buys them, remember merchants that invest in presale get them for free and you also have option to use mobile POS.
Pages:
Jump to: