Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 63. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 247
Merit: 2
What do I need to do to buy Agate? How much I need to invest to be able to buy some?

You need to go to Agate website and you can buy Agate from there.Minimum investment is 60 dollars.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
Was there any news about exchanges? On which exchange will Agate be listed after ICO?
Activity: 166
When is staking planned to go Live?

Mainnet is planned for Q1 2019,so i thats when it Agate will switch to their own blockchain,and i guess thats when POS will begin.

Hm,im not so sure that switching will happen during Mainnet reelase in Q1.Agate blockchain smart contract is scheduled to be relased in Q2 2019,so i think its most likely POS will start then,but maybebest to wait team member to clarify that part.

I asked in their Telegram group regarding that, and they said it will be announced, so mayhe it's too early for exact date, or month.

e may be 6 months away from that,even more,so its natural that they dont want to give any exact dates/months.Lets wait and see,one step at the time Wink

The team can possibly name if they already have some partner for the POS terminals.

Those are just POS terminals, to be honest I don't think thats crucial info.

Oh it could matter. It could determine the quality of the POS terminals. Not all manufactures are equally good.

Im sure that team will go with quality maufacturermit would be crazy to get some cheap stuff,and endanger the project.

Well you can already see POS terminals in action, so you can see it is not some crap Cheesy They look great.

Where can we see how they look and work?Was that shown already by the team or?
Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Mainnet is planned for Q1 2019,so i thats when it Agate will switch to their own blockchain,and i guess thats when POS will begin.

Hm,im not so sure that switching will happen during Mainnet reelase in Q1.Agate blockchain smart contract is scheduled to be relased in Q2 2019,so i think its most likely POS will start then,but maybebest to wait team member to clarify that part.

I asked in their Telegram group regarding that, and they said it will be announced, so mayhe it's too early for exact date, or month.

e may be 6 months away from that,even more,so its natural that they dont want to give any exact dates/months.Lets wait and see,one step at the time Wink

The team can possibly name if they already have some partner for the POS terminals.

Oh it could matter. It could determine the quality of the POS terminals. Not all manufactures are equally good.

Im sure that team will go with quality maufacturermit would be crazy to get some cheap stuff,and endanger the project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
They have reached the softcap project, at least in will walk, they even have a good rating in some ICO rating, hope all is going smoothly and be good for the future.

True,this is encouraging for other investors ,as they know if they invest now there wont be any delays of the sale,and they will get their tokens in time.
Activity: 140
They have reached the softcap project, at least in will walk, they even have a good rating in some ICO rating, hope all is going smoothly and be good for the future.

Most important thing happened and that was to reach the soft cap.Now developers and team have time to work without too much pressure and deliver as promised!
Activity: 289
Merit: 1
Activity: 175

This is referred to POS - Proof of stake  Cheesy  Not POS terminals Cheesy
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
If I'm understanding well, Agate is essentially a platform which will provide a sort of gateway of liquidity between major assets and dollars. I see there are so many other functions planned, but still didn't get the whole picture.

It is  that,but  also way more.I suggest you to read whitepaper to get full understanding of the project.Here is the link    https://www.agatechain.org/pdf/WhitePaper/Agate_whitepaper_English.pdf
Activity: 120
If I'm understanding well, Agate is essentially a platform which will provide a sort of gateway of liquidity between major assets and dollars. I see there are so many other functions planned, but still didn't get the whole picture.
Activity: 266

It would definitely be interesting for the merchants to know.
Activity: 266

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

Activity: 126
Can you please share me token metrics?

Thank you.

Here you go:

Total AGT Token Supply (100%): 490,000,000 AGT
Total AGT Token Supply For Sale (65%): 318,500,000 AGT
Offered Token Exchange Rate: 1AGT~$0.076USD
Minimum Contribution: $60 USD ~ 0.1 ETH
Maximum Contribution:   $60,000 USD ~ 100 ETH (except accredited investors and strategic partners)
Soft Cap/Hard Cap: 2,000,000 USD/24,206,000 USD

By the way,soft cap is reached!

How close to the HC are you at the moment?

Since soft cap is recently reached and there is big difference between soft and hard cap, i would say that they are not so close. But I don't think that its crucial to reach hard cap, in order to call it success.
Activity: 143

Thank you.

Here you go:

Maximum Contribution:   $60,000 USD ~ 100 ETH (except accredited investors and strategic partners)

How close to the HC are you at the moment?
Activity: 238

Activity: 280

Thank you.

Here you go:

Those are some good metrics and news. Btw any confirmed strategic partners of Agate?
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

Thank you.

Here you go:

Activity: 182

Nevertheless they should have at least an approximation of when they expect to have it.
Activity: 219

Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: