Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 60. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
any different between agate and pay pal? and how about your debit card any different from other crypto debit card?

Regarding the debit card,i think that we all hope for lower fees,as thats what is keeping people away from crypto debit cards.I have one just in case,but i almost never use it,just because of all the fees.

Yes, the fees can be quite steep and so people don't opt for crypto debit.
Activity: 219
any different between agate and pay pal? and how about your debit card any different from other crypto debit card?

Regarding the debit card,i think that we all hope for lower fees,as thats what is keeping people away from crypto debit cards.I have one just in case,but i almost never use it,just because of all the fees.
Activity: 266
Today is the last day of 10% discount,so whoever is thinking to invest,should do it ASAP,as tomorrow bonus is 5%!

They are now in stage 5 of pre-sale, bonus is 5% and this will last until 14 of October.
Activity: 66
What will be transaction fees, when all this conversions kick in? Fee will be in AGT right

Yep,all those fees will be in AGT,so making more demand for AGT tokens,and increasing volume.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12

I really like this series of Agate Medium articles that are done by Rahul Kumar,they are very interesting informative,so please keep them coming!
Activity: 252
Today is the last day of 10% discount,so whoever is thinking to invest,should do it ASAP,as tomorrow bonus is 5%!
Activity: 11
Activity: 156
On how many exchanges you plan to get listed on  after end of sale?

Maybe it's a bit early to reveal right now. And maybe they are in negotiations right now.

That kind of info could impact the sale both positively and negatively. Or so I heard.

I am sure they have signed some type of NDA so maybe at this point in time.

At the end, such decisions are made after the end of the sale.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
Since non acredited investors can invest up to 100 ETH,what is needed to become acredited investor,what kind of procedure some has to go through?
Activity: 224

Maybe it's a bit early to reveal right now. And maybe they are in negotiations right now.

That kind of info could impact the sale both positively and negatively. Or so I heard.

I am sure they have signed some type of NDA so maybe at this point in time.
Activity: 163

I couldnt agree more.We are still few months away from end of sale,and even if they agreed with some exchanges,i doubt they will release the any info regarding them,due NDA.
Activity: 264

Surely it has an impact, they are probably in the negotiation phase, the announce will probably be after the end of the sale.
How will Agate make money.What will be source of income?

Transaction fees will be main source of income I think. Fees will be small, but still when platform gets more popular, it should be enough. And add on that debit card, and there should be plenty of revenue.

Exactly, there will be many sources of income. Fee form currency exchange, fee for POS terminals, fee for transactions, fee for ordering debit card and then fees while using that card. All these small fees will add up.

Is info avaibale on the the exact amount of these fees that we will have to pay,or that will be decided later?

I think it will be announced later, probably after the sale ends.
Activity: 186

Activity: 182

I'm sure the team is well into the preparations for listings. Hope they will have some good choices.

Activity: 212
Activity: 70

Transaction fees will be main source of income I think. Fees will be small, but still when platform gets more popular, it should be enough. And add on that debit card, and there should be plenty of revenue.

Exactly, there will be many sources of income. Fee form currency exchange, fee for POS terminals, fee for transactions, fee for ordering debit card and then fees while using that card. All these small fees will add up.

Is info avaibale on the the exact amount of these fees that we will have to pay,or that will be decided later?
Activity: 392
Merit: 12

Pages:
Jump to: