Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 59. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 103
I just checked whitepaper,and those fees are not decided yet.Plenty of time left,i think that will depend on the market too,and competition.

Fees are so big on the existing debit cards that Agate really has alot of room,so they can just easily lower the fees,and by doing that they will still have nice profit.And if they can offer reliability of course
It just seems so simple)) In words, everything is simple) Many companies have failed, we must remember this.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
any different between agate and pay pal? and how about your debit card any different from other crypto debit card?

Regarding the debit card,i think that we all hope for lower fees,as thats what is keeping people away from crypto debit cards.I have one just in case,but i almost never use it,just because of all the fees.

Yes, the fees can be quite steep and so people don't opt for crypto debit.

Thats why Agate has good chances to disrupt this market with their own card,with more reasonable fees,and they will profit from that in the long run,with many users.

I do hope they achieve this - do we know how low the fees will be?

I just checked whitepaper,and those fees are not decided yet.Plenty of time left,i think that will depend on the market too,and competition.

Thats is true,fees are not known yet,but we have some info about transaction limits,withdraw limits,ATM daily withdraw limit,max balance limits,so im sure that we will get fee info soon.

Can you share that info? Write it here if it's not a problem.

Here it is,easier to share pic,debit card details,so limits will depend on the KYC you go through

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
In your first page you claim that you will sort market volatility with Agate iFiat ecosystem.How you plan to do that,as volatility is keeping many people away from crypto?

Volatility is keeping many people away from crypto? I am sure that almost 100% of the people are part of crypto because of the crazy volatility.

Well depending on how you look at it, some people are attracted to it seeing as a opportunity to earn money, others don't want to risk by getting into such a market....

And those who are willing to risk will profit the most. That's how this game works.

Not just when they invest but also how much they invest. If you invest peanuts, you will get peanuts.
In your first page you claim that you will sort market volatility with Agate iFiat ecosystem.How you plan to do that,as volatility is keeping many people away from crypto?

Volatility is keeping many people away from crypto? I am sure that almost 100% of the people are part of crypto because of the crazy volatility.

Well depending on how you look at it, some people are attracted to it seeing as a opportunity to earn money, others don't want to risk by getting into such a market....

And those who are willing to risk will profit the most. That's how this game works.
Activity: 37

Yes,it attracts speculators.And crypto is not in the mass use,crazy low amount of people actually is in crypto.And it wont be unless that thing is sorted.End goal for crypto is not to be speculative asset,its to be actually used in everyday life.Blockchain technology is much more than exchanges and all that craze.
Activity: 143

Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

Activity: 37
Activity: 56
any different between agate and pay pal? and how about your debit card any different from other crypto debit card?

Regarding the debit card,i think that we all hope for lower fees,as thats what is keeping people away from crypto debit cards.I have one just in case,but i almost never use it,just because of all the fees.

Thats why Agate has good chances to disrupt this market with their own card,with more reasonable fees,and they will profit from that in the long run,with many users.

Thats is true,fees are not known yet,but we have some info about transaction limits,withdraw limits,ATM daily withdraw limit,max balance limits,so im sure that we will get fee info soon.

Can you tell us more about those transactions and withdraw limits,how big will they be?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Today is the last day of 10% discount,so whoever is thinking to invest,should do it ASAP,as tomorrow bonus is 5%!

They are now in stage 5 of pre-sale, bonus is 5% and this will last until 14 of October.

They have already raised a bit more than $2 million, so this is good start before main sale.

As lons as soft cap is reached.p[roject is safe,so it will be much easier for team to continue with the project knowing that.
Activity: 230
Today is the last day of 10% discount,so whoever is thinking to invest,should do it ASAP,as tomorrow bonus is 5%!

They are now in stage 5 of pre-sale, bonus is 5% and this will last until 14 of October.

They have already raised a bit more than $2 million, so this is good start before main sale.
Activity: 252

I really like this series of Agate Medium articles that are done by Rahul Kumar,they are very interesting informative,so please keep them coming!
I think it seems like everyone also likes this Agate article,
because this Agate article is interesting so it certainly makes everyone like it

Erm, well, yeah, that's one way of putting it Cheesy but the bottom line is that people like to be constantly informed when they are investing their money.

I agree, it is important that teams inform us as often as possible, especially during the sale phase.
Merit: 5

I really like this series of Agate Medium articles that are done by Rahul Kumar,they are very interesting informative,so please keep them coming!
because this Agate article is interesting so it certainly makes everyone like it

Erm, well, yeah, that's one way of putting it Cheesy but the bottom line is that people like to be constantly informed when they are investing their money.

Can you share that info? Write it here if it's not a problem.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12

Activity: 252

Fees are so big on the existing debit cards that Agate really has alot of room,so they can just easily lower the fees,and by doing that they will still have nice profit.And if they can offer reliability of course
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Activity: 212

Activity: 147

Pages:
Jump to: