Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 62. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 211
Merit: 0
What do I need to do to buy Agate? How much I need to invest to be able to buy some?

You need to go to Agate website and you can buy Agate from there.Minimum investment is 60 dollars.

Can I buy with credit card or only with cryptocurrencies? I would like to buy more, but withdrawal fee on exchange is killing me  Huh

No, unfortunately credit card is not supported, there is simply too much troubles dealing with credit card payments.

Why is that? What are the problems with using credit cards for crypto? It would be much easier to buy tokens with credit card.

Since it is so easy nowdays to buy crypto with your credit card from various exchanges like Kraken or Coinbase,no need to involove credit cards in ICOs,it would just complicate things.And you can anwyay buy Agate with basically all major cryptocurrencies(BTC,ETH,LTC,Dash,BCH)

For new people to crypto credit card seems like an easier solution and better one, but if you scratch the surface a bit and learn you see how easy it is to get crypto and use it.
Activity: 212
Will merchants have to pay expenses if something goes wrong with their POS terminal?

Since merchants have to buy them, i belive that POS terminals will have warranty period.

I think it all depends on the company that will partner eith Agate to provide these.

Has anything been announced in regards to that? That could heavily impact the sales, for better or worse.

No need to be so worried about it, it has a warranty for sure, no manufacturer can afford to not offer warranty with their product today.
Activity: 42
Don't you think it's a vague style to start presenting your project with "Google for-" "Paypal for-" and the like indexes? It just mitigates any value proposition
Activity: 264
Will merchants have to pay expenses if something goes wrong with their POS terminal?

Since merchants have to buy them, i belive that POS terminals will have warranty period.

I think it all depends on the company that will partner eith Agate to provide these.

Considwring that this is standard for all technical devices we don't have to question this.
Activity: 266
Merit: 5

Has anything been announced in regards to that? That could heavily impact the sales, for better or worse.
Activity: 238

Activity: 182

Just like most technologu providers - they should definitely have some kind of warranty.
Activity: 266

Activity: 252
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
What do I need to do to buy Agate? How much I need to invest to be able to buy some?

You need to go to Agate website and you can buy Agate from there.Minimum investment is 60 dollars.

Can I buy with credit card or only with cryptocurrencies? I would like to buy more, but withdrawal fee on exchange is killing me  Huh

No, unfortunately credit card is not supported, there is simply too much troubles dealing with credit card payments.

Why is that? What are the problems with using credit cards for crypto? It would be much easier to buy tokens with credit card.

Since it is so easy nowdays to buy crypto with your credit card from various exchanges like Kraken or Coinbase,no need to involove credit cards in ICOs,it would just complicate things.And you can anwyay buy Agate with basically all major cryptocurrencies(BTC,ETH,LTC,Dash,BCH)
Activity: 182

Well one of the reasons is that people can make a chargeback on the purchase and then you have problems.

Yep, you can do a chargeback within 120 days of the purchase.That means people can buy tokens, wait till they get them in their wallet and then initiate chargeback and get their money back. See the problems?  Grin Grin Grin

Wow! Didn't know you can do that kind of stuff, that would cause a ton of problems  Shocked Is it the same with wire transfer?

Cheesy Cheesy  If that was the case that would cause even more problems then credit cards doo Cheesy It would be missing funds and lawyers all over the place  Grin Grin

I didn't know that is an option at all. Maybe the team has some sort of preventive measures for this?
Activity: 224

Well one of the reasons is that people can make a chargeback on the purchase and then you have problems.

Yep, you can do a chargeback within 120 days of the purchase.That means people can buy tokens, wait till they get them in their wallet and then initiate chargeback and get their money back. See the problems?  Grin Grin Grin

Wow! Didn't know you can do that kind of stuff, that would cause a ton of problems  Shocked Is it the same with wire transfer?

Cheesy Cheesy  If that was the case that would cause even more problems then credit cards doo Cheesy It would be missing funds and lawyers all over the place  Grin Grin
Activity: 39

Activity: 220

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

Activity: 117
Merit: 2
Was there any news about exchanges? On which exchange will Agate be listed after ICO?

I haven't seen anything about exchange yet.Would be nice if Agate team could lock one of the big ones, but that is probably to much to ask for.Is the team negotiating with any exchanges already?

It would be nice to know that something is happening when it comes to listing Agate on an exchange.Can someone from the team update us on this matter please?

I understand impatience and enthusiasm, but there is no need to rush.Agate is still in sale and team will make announcement when time comes about exchange listing.It will be  most likely some mid tier exchange like Bancor or something similar as the big ones are simply too expensive already.
Activity: 185
Merit: 1

Activity: 95
Was there any news about exchanges? On which exchange will Agate be listed after ICO?

I haven't seen anything about exchange yet.Would be nice if Agate team could lock one of the big ones, but that is probably to much to ask for.Is the team negotiating with any exchanges already?

It would be nice to know that something is happening when it comes to listing Agate on an exchange.Can someone from the team update us on this matter please?
Activity: 187

Activity: 70

Pages:
Jump to: