Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 56. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 248
Merit: 1
If I remembered correctly, the minimum amount that needs to be spent in order to join the sale is 60 USD?

Yep, you are right, it is a small amount affordable to anyone that likes Agate, great decision by team to make the minimum such a small amount.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
What are Plugins for E-commerce platforms? I see that Agate is offering them , are they something to sell easier stuff on your web?
Activity: 70
I must say i like those Telegram quizes  tha they have its alot of fun and you can learn something,so i invite others to join too Wink

https://t.me/agatechain_group

I didnt know that,i might check it out.It would be nice if we can win some AGT through those quizzes,im sure that many would be interested in that Smiley

How do they work? Didn't know about them at all, thanks for sharing.
Activity: 220
How many transactions per second do you expect Agate blockchain to be able to handle?

Agate blockchain is expected to handle 1000 transactions per second.Also,good thing about Agate is that it will need only 1 confirmation for successful transaction because it runs inside iFiat Ecosystem.

It is a bit weird that it will be only 1 confirmation needed, but if it is safe and works I'm happy and people will be happy Cheesy

Not really,nothing weird.For example,when im cashing out on BTC ATM,1 confirmation is enough for me to get the money.Same thing will be here.

Yeah, that makes sense cos it is like a more direct and straightforward transaction.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
How many transactions per second do you expect Agate blockchain to be able to handle?

Agate blockchain is expected to handle 1000 transactions per second.Also,good thing about Agate is that it will need only 1 confirmation for successful transaction because it runs inside iFiat Ecosystem.

It is a bit weird that it will be only 1 confirmation needed, but if it is safe and works I'm happy and people will be happy Cheesy

In most business transactions 1 confirmation should be fine because nobody is going to scam you for a cup of coffee. There will be more problems if it is still only 1 confirmation when it comes to much larger business transactions.

Actually it will be possible  to increase number of confirmation needed,for those that want extra security.

Is that going to be option only for merchants,or for customers too?
If for that problem I don't understand whether it's only for traders or customers too,
it's better to just ask the manager to get the correct information
Activity: 253
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
I must say i like those Telegram quizes  tha they have its alot of fun and you can learn something,so i invite others to join too Wink

I didnt know that,i might check it out.It would be nice if we can win some AGT through those quizzes,im sure that many would be interested in that Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
Do you plan to eventually move on your own blockchain,or Ethereum blockchain is good enough for your needs?

That is plan for sure,Agate is developing their own blockchain,that will be POS based.But that change will happen sometimes during 2019,probably in the first half,if everything goes well.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1

In most business transactions 1 confirmation should be fine because nobody is going to scam you for a cup of coffee. There will be more problems if it is still only 1 confirmation when it comes to much larger business transactions.

Actually it will be possible  to increase number of confirmation needed,for those that want extra security.

Is that going to be option only for merchants,or for customers too?
Activity: 41
I must say i like those Telegram quizzes  tha they have its alot of fun and you can learn something,so i invite others to join too Wink

Activity: 56
interesting project I think with the allocation of funds on each item quite a lot, the sale of coins also offers many bonuses, I also see this project developed a bounty program.

I think that main bounty campaign finished,but they do have signature campaign going on,only for Full Member and above though.
Activity: 56
 interesting project I think with the allocation of funds on each item quite a lot, the sale of coins also offers many bonuses, I also see this project developed a bounty program.
Activity: 252
Do you plan to eventually move on your own blockchain,or Ethereum blockchain is good enough for your needs?
Activity: 252

Not really,nothing weird.For example,when im cashing out on BTC ATM,1 confirmation is enough for me to get the money.Same thing will be here.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

Activity: 74
Is this a minable token? Thinking of getting back onto this. But don't know if it's worth it or not.
I think this token is worth buying, of course,
but somehow it all depends on the personal decision of each

Agate won't be minable it will be stakeable.It will be POS, but you will be able to run your own full masternode.

That sounds interesting and by the way you talk about it sounds like an opportunity to make money.What is a full masternode?  Grin Grin

I did not now that either, but I managed to find this article that explains it.

https://coinsutra.com/masternodes/

Btw. I'm still not sure if I understand this shit properly  Grin Grin Cheesy
Activity: 212
Is this a minable token? Thinking of getting back onto this. But don't know if it's worth it or not.

Agate won't be minable it will be stakeable.It will be POS, but you will be able to run your own full masternode.

Does anyone know what we need to do it? How do you run a masternode? I have never tried that myself. Shocked

There will be some requirements and directions to follow so you can set it up.Team will put that out when Agate blockchain is launched.
Activity: 42

That sounds interesting and by the way you talk about it sounds like an opportunity to make money.What is a full masternode?  Grin Grin
Activity: 96

Does anyone know what we need to do it? How do you run a masternode? I have never tried that myself. Shocked
Activity: 193
What's the status on the sale at the moment? Are there any predictions?

Well last news is that soft cap is reached,now next goal is hard cap.Still month and a half left till end of sale,so it is reachable.

Well Agate has done what was predicted, reached soft cap fairly easy and confidently! Now we just wait to see how good icing on the cake will be  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: