Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 66. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 222
Merit: 0
A must read:10 reasons why Agate wins hands down over single solutions like PundiX, TenX, eCoinmerce and Request Network!

https://medium.com/agatechain/10-reasons-why-agate-wins-hands-down-over-single-solutions-like-pundix-tenx-ecoinmerce-and-831b7b5b7aee

Thanks for sharing that,an interesting article.For me,best reason is nr 1:

Agate Blockchain: with its high speed and very low transaction fees, the Agate blockchain is way different from the rest. Completely decentralised and highly scalable, the blockchain has Smart Contracts for daily transactions with total reliability and security. A token generator engine and a block explorer to duly record every transaction with transparency are other added highlights.

I think its incredibly important to have your own blockchain when you are dealing with something like ecommerce,so you are not dependant on 3rd party blockchains.

Competition is fierce,many news ICOs coming every day trying to solve similar problems Agate is,so you really have keep repasting what you offer,and keep mentioning your advantages over competition,informing the community!

Good thing is that Agate team is well aware of it and marketing is doing great job, very good presence on all fronts and Agate is doing great despite this bear market.
Activity: 212
A must read:10 reasons why Agate wins hands down over single solutions like PundiX, TenX, eCoinmerce and Request Network!

https://medium.com/agatechain/10-reasons-why-agate-wins-hands-down-over-single-solutions-like-pundix-tenx-ecoinmerce-and-831b7b5b7aee

Agate Blockchain: with its high speed and very low transaction fees, the Agate blockchain is way different from the rest. Completely decentralised and highly scalable, the blockchain has Smart Contracts for daily transactions with total reliability and security. A token generator engine and a block explorer to duly record every transaction with transparency are other added highlights.

I think its incredibly important to have your own blockchain when you are dealing with something like ecommerce,so you are not dependant on 3rd party blockchains.

You are spot on, this puts control in your own hands entirely.
Activity: 182
Becoming as popular as Paypal is a huge goal. Let's see what the future brings - fingers crossed...
Activity: 392
Merit: 12

It does make sense if you want to start your own economy. Though the development and maintenance costs are higher.

I agree, but in a long tearm this will bring them a lot.

What are some of the possibke benefits if having their own blockchain?

Well they can set it up for their needs,they dont rely on the others.Cryptokitties were godo example how something so silly can completely fuck up whole network.
Activity: 108
For all the new folks on this thread, here is a real life POS application https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ht4w6OEikw

Did the sale of POS Terminals already start? Or was this just a demo of how it will look like and work?

I think that the sale of POS terminals will come after ICO ends, but everyone who invests during private sale gets one for free if I am right.

Will they sell terminals directly or only apps?

Not sure what do you mean by that? There will be physical terminal and app instead of physical pos terminal.

I mean that I want to know if they will have their own POS devices?
That's actually a good question, I couldn't find anything about that.
Activity: 238
For all the new folks on this thread, here is a real life POS application https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ht4w6OEikw

Did the sale of POS Terminals already start? Or was this just a demo of how it will look like and work?

I think that the sale of POS terminals will come after ICO ends, but everyone who invests during private sale gets one for free if I am right.

Will they sell terminals directly or only apps?

Not sure what do you mean by that? There will be physical terminal and app instead of physical pos terminal.

I mean that I want to know if they will have their own POS devices?
Activity: 224

It does make sense if you want to start your own economy. Though the development and maintenance costs are higher.

I agree, but in a long tearm this will bring them a lot.

What are some of the possibke benefits if having their own blockchain?
Activity: 588
Merit: 100

I agree if you have your working network, it's much better than depend on the blockers of third-party developers who at any moment can get stuck like it was in the etherium when the network was spammed.
Plus, one must understand that Desktop & Mobile POS terminal for merchants also largely solve. The more people will participate in the network, the more stable it will be and the more the price grows.
Activity: 224

Activity: 182

Competition is fierce,many news ICOs coming every day trying to solve similar problems Agate is,so you really have keep repasting what you offer,and keep mentioning your advantages over competition,informing the community!

It's good to have competition on a market, given the Agate's advantages I belive that they will not have any difficulties during the sale.

They should definitely not fear a bit of competition IMO. If they stick to the plan everything should work out.
Activity: 264

It's good to have competition on a market, given the Agate's advantages I belive that they will not have any difficulties during the sale.
Activity: 163
What's the distribution plan for tokens that are sold during sale?We gonna get them immediately,or after whole sale is finished?

I presume that distribution will start after the sale ends.That is how teams usually handle the distribution.

What I would like to know is when will Agate wallet be launched?I checked the roadmap and couldn't see it on the roadmap...

I remember that it was said that wallet is already in beta and being tested.I would expect that wallet should be launched in sync with Agate main net being launched to support the swap of tokens to main net.

Can anyone from the team confirm or clarify the situation with main net and wallet please?

Agate wallet already supports  BTC,LTC,XRP,ETH and BCH,and by the end of Q4 2018 it will support up to 17 cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2

Activity: 61

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

Activity: 219
Any project described as a PayPal for cryptocurrency will surely attract the attention of many, i really can't say i have been a fan of PayPal because it has been a pain in the butt especially with limitations to certain countries and their too many restrictions,
I hope AGATE has a better approach to make things more easier and simpler.

I agree 100%.I want Agate  to drive PayPal out of business so freaking bad, I have had it with that company, they keep on trying to screw me over, but they are still incredibly reliable.  Hopefully, you'll become the next big thing.
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
By looking around and learning about Agate I see that you have a good presence when it comes to marketing and PR at the moment.I would like to know how much funds will you allocate to marketing and PR after ICO ends? Will you hire a PR agency to handle that for you?

It is a good question, marketing is really important aspect of business in today's economy and requires a dedicated team with a proper funding.Agate will allocate a healthy amount of funds for that.How seriously they see that aspect of business is clearly show since they will allocated 40% of funds raised to marketing, same amount allocated to R&D.
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
What's the distribution plan for tokens that are sold during sale?We gonna get them immediately,or after whole sale is finished?

I presume that distribution will start after the sale ends.That is how teams usually handle the distribution.

What I would like to know is when will Agate wallet be launched?I checked the roadmap and couldn't see it on the roadmap...

I remember that it was said that wallet is already in beta and being tested.I would expect that wallet should be launched in sync with Agate main net being launched to support the swap of tokens to main net.

Can anyone from the team confirm or clarify the situation with main net and wallet please?
Activity: 74
I see that Agate has partnered not so long ago with Engenesis? Can someone tell what will that partnership bring to Agate? How will Agate benefit from that partnership?
Activity: 175

Pages:
Jump to: