Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]ARNA Panacea — Token Sale is Closed - page 37. (Read 10945 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
the Chinese ann thread had been finished.
check it in here:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/icoarna-arna-panacea-2187046
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
It's definitely great project!
Blockchain itself is useless for it right?
You need just funds to continue your growth right?

Not at all. Blockchain is needed to build ARNA Panacea ecosystem which provides to all interested participants in the cancer diagnosis market with a new way of accessing and interacting with the system for collecting and storing medical research data. By using ARNA tokens, their holders will be able to access services and medical research data storage system for use in professional medical purposes, and to raise funds to begin new researches

Sure! Researches are very expensive, right!

One more:
Guys, "Panacea" is too promising word. Don't you think so?
It could turn off potential investors...
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
If you are going to store large amount of vital data, the question arises of how secure is the technical side of ARNA Panacea?

Hi Thank you for such a good question!

The central module of the safety system is a Private Blockchain-Network with the possibility of access control (Private Permissioned Blockchain (PPB) network). Network nodes are authorized to interact exclusively with each other within the network.

Interaction with the network itself is limited with authorized connections by:
• Key Generation Service (KGS) service,
• Service storage of data meeting HIPAA requirements (HIPAA compliant data
storage service (HIPAA-DSS))
• Remote Procedure Call (RPC) service

Is that enough for you?

That's good enough Smiley Sounds very convincing.
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
If you are going to store large amount of vital data, the question arises of how secure is the technical side of ARNA Panacea?

Hi Thank you for such a good question!

The central module of the safety system is a Private Blockchain-Network with the possibility of access control (Private Permissioned Blockchain (PPB) network). Network nodes are authorized to interact exclusively with each other within the network.

Interaction with the network itself is limited with authorized connections by:
• Key Generation Service (KGS) service,
• Service storage of data meeting HIPAA requirements (HIPAA compliant data
storage service (HIPAA-DSS))
• Remote Procedure Call (RPC) service

Is that enough for you?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
wow nice there is a chance for the newbie, can join bounty signature rules easy and reward also good, please sigcampnya in brush only.
to bounty the other is also quite interesting, let's list is still new
Activity: 116
Merit: 10

Not at all. Blockchain is needed to build ARNA Panacea ecosystem which provides to all interested participants in the cancer diagnosis market with a new way of accessing and interacting with the system for collecting and storing medical research data. By using ARNA tokens, their holders will be able to access services and medical research data storage system for use in professional medical purposes, and to raise funds to begin new researches
The keyword of this project is a tool that will help sufferers or early detection on cancer, this is something extraordinary.
However, why the company was interested in linking projects already underway with blockchain technology that are in the trend now. This company has created tools and I think government or NGO will support your idea if related funds. Thanks!

Thank you! Cool
a very promising project, and I hope this project will bring us good benefits in the future. maybe I will join ICO this project to become an investor, or join a bounty campaign if it exists.

Hi!
Great! Bounty is available now https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-arna-panacea-2nd-round-is-live-2181165
do you plan to use such technologies as Big Data or AI? or something else maybe. i think blockchain needs interaction with similar technologies and not only in biotech

Hi!
Further on we plan to cooperate with Big Data and AI (artificial intelligence) systems developmentm teams to improve the statistical analysis capabilities for it’s more efficient use with the information stored in the ecosystem. The use of such revolutionary technologies will allow to uncover patterns and trends in great scope of information, which should have a positive influence on the resolution of cancer issue worldwide.

Thank you Smiley
Activity: 29
Merit: 0

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
a very promising project, and I hope this project will bring us good benefits in the future. maybe I will join ICO this project to become an investor, or join a bounty campaign if it exists.
Activity: 1554
Making Smart Money Work
The keyword of this project is a tool that will help sufferers or early detection on cancer, this is something extraordinary.
However, why the company was interested in linking projects already underway with blockchain technology that are in the trend now. This company has created tools and I think government or NGO will support your idea if related funds. Thanks!
Activity: 240
do you plan to use such technologies as Big Data or AI? or something else maybe. i think blockchain needs interaction with similar technologies and not only in biotech
With all my respect dont see any usefull for this project!
We value every feedback. Please give us more details, why do you think it s useless. We believe our comments will change your opinion
promising project. nice to take a part on bounty campaign. it's so promising.

Great! Thank you!
project with the concept that I really like, it will help many people to detect their illness earlier, so get handling with very fast, hopefully run very well, I like your idea, mission that will be useful for people, good luck

Thank you for your review! Smiley
Great to see you again with cool design and bounty campaign! Smiley I would like to know how ARNA Panacea will be applied to ARNA BC?

Hi! Thank you

ARNA BC is going to be the first diagnostic test in the history of healthcare, the clinical research
data of which will be entered into the Blockchain to subsequently prove the effectiveness of our
test to bring the product to the mass consumption market. This makes ARNA Panacea kind of “video surveillance camera” for our token holders allowing them to monitor clinical trials progress in almost real-time mode.
Activity: 472
With all my respect dont see any usefull for this project!
Activity: 259
promising project. nice to take a part on bounty campaign. it's so promising.
Pages:
Jump to: