Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]ARNA Panacea — Token Sale is Closed - page 36. (Read 10945 times)

Activity: 505
Merit: 500
Hi ARNA followers!
Great news we have here!
Now you may read about ARNA project at:

||

Check it out  Cool

More news coming soon! Smiley

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Bad Breast Cancer Test I think this is a very unique idea, do not know how to fall, the medical field of the block chain project has been a lot, such as focus on the dental project, as well as electronic medical records, the project what special point? Is it only a platform for sharing medical information?
Hey, if your ICO is 100% filled how do you envision your company developing in the next 5 years?

Hi!
Thank you for your question!

Our mission - is saving lives from cancer. This is what we try to do by putting to market ARNA BC and ARNA Panacea in the first place. We see us a successful public company, which not only conducts own scientific researches and brings new tech to the market - we are going to be helping other scientific teams.

Charity will also be a great part of our work - as we see it extremely neccessary to help people with lack of funds to be healthy and save their lives!

From strategic point of view - at first we are targeting US and Russian market. Russia - while we are from Russia and we think we should help people in our country, especially taking into account that a large percentage from them do not have adequate access to cutting-edge biotechnologies.

On these markets we are planning to establish strong presence - open laboratories in major cities in order to process our (and maybe other) tests. This will require a huge effort from management team, however we do not see this as a problem, as we have great experience in operational business.

We will also target new markets as soon as it will become possible - China (including smaller countries in South-East Asia), India and Japan. Our longterm goal is to provide access to our technology globally.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hey, if your ICO is 100% filled how do you envision your company developing in the next 5 years?
An authentic source of motivation the ultimate reflection of determination.BEST WISHES FOR PANACEA.

Thank you!
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
An authentic source of motivation the ultimate reflection of determination.BEST WISHES FOR PANACEA.
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
will ARNA tokens be added to exchanges? do you have any agreements?

Hi!
We are doing our best to allow exchanges to add our tokens:)
The ICO has not yet been marketed, it may be too early to talk about the exchange, the journey is still long.
If ICO has ended successfully, exchange is a simple thing to do, the hardest thing is making ICO reach hard cap

Hi!

the faster you'll do it, the better Wink

Yes, we know and trying to do our best! Wink
Activity: 382
Merit: 100

Hi!

the faster you'll do it, the better Wink

Hi!
Activity: 382
nice concept for this project and also developed by great team. but, i am still not understanding about TDE. what is it??
Hi! Thank you!
TDE stands for Token Distribution Event, it is like main token sale:)
TDE will start at November 19, 2017

Also we will have a pre-sale which starts at September 21. Minimum amount will be 0.1 ETH so everyone can participate:)
Activity: 259
nice concept for this project and also developed by great team. but, i am still not understanding about TDE. what is it??
maybe I'm lazy Grin but I haven't found the answer on what for the most part of received funds will go?
Hi! Smiley
This is the correct pic showing token allocation (right part)Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 278
reserved turkish translate. this project is important for me because of it's mission.
Activity: 317
maybe I'm lazy Grin but I haven't found the answer on what for the most part of received funds will go?
Hi ARNA followers!
We were featured at the main ICO trackers!
Check it out  Cool

More news coming soon! Smiley

||
Hi devs!
Great and promising project you are doing here!
Wish you luck Wink

Hi!
Thank you for your feedback!
Activity: 229
Merit: 170
Hi devs!
Great and promising project you are doing here!
Wish you luck Wink
Activity: 154
The application of subdivision domains and the technology of block chaining must be a perfect combination
,Watch your coins
Pages:
Jump to: