Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] 🔥 DomusCoins ICO 🔥 Coin backed by real estate properties ✔ - page 7. (Read 2850 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Are there any successes in the work of adding a token to the listing on the stock exchange? As far as I understand this process is very protracted, and usually the issues of listing begin to be dealt with in the process of ISO. How is the project going in this direction?
Recently I saw this question in a telegram. It is said that this issue is being resolved and negotiations are under way.
No preliminary news. They say that everything will announce after ICO
No one reads the list of exchanges, because they dont want to mislead people
Or because there are no agreements with the stock exchanges. Their ICO is just beginning ...
Activity: 350
Are there any successes in the work of adding a token to the listing on the stock exchange? As far as I understand this process is very protracted, and usually the issues of listing begin to be dealt with in the process of ISO. How is the project going in this direction?
Recently I saw this question in a telegram. It is said that this issue is being resolved and negotiations are under way.
No one reads the list of exchanges, because they dont want to mislead people
Activity: 342
Activity: 336
Activity: 187
Are there any agreements with realtors to purchase real estate in the future? Are there guarantees that you will expand? Or the cost of the coin will depend on 2-3 apartments?
Well, it's clear that it will not be 2-3 apartments. If the project charges will be at least several million - this is a very good amount of real estate.
It's too early to talk about it. It is not known how much the project will raise. But I'm almost sure that the fees will be excellent and more than half of the tokens will be sold accurately. And this is a new horizon, and a lot of profit Smiley
Activity: 326
Are there any agreements with realtors to purchase real estate in the future? Are there guarantees that you will expand? Or the cost of the coin will depend on 2-3 apartments?
Well, it's clear that it will not be 2-3 apartments. If the project charges will be at least several million - this is a very good amount of real estate.
Activity: 364
Activity: 356
Yes, naturally, all investors are directly involved in the purchase of real estate.
This is what real estate investment is all about, isnt it?
Invest in real estate for one - it's very difficult. It's a lot of money, documents and very much time. By investing in this coin you are participating in a collective investment. You do not need a lot of money, you do not need to make any documents. You invest money, get tokens, wait for price increases.

Well this is quite logical. Here you simply invest as much money as you can and accordingly receive a profit, depending on the amount of investment.
Yes, naturally, all investors are directly involved in the purchase of real estate.
Invest in real estate for one - it's very difficult. It's a lot of money, documents and very much time. By investing in this coin you are participating in a collective investment. You do not need a lot of money, you do not need to make any documents. You invest money, get tokens, wait for price increases.
Activity: 324
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
And is there a description and photographs of this property? I wonder if I would like to see what it was Smiley
I tried to find it on Google pictures and so on - nothing, only logos and pictures of the team. I think this is either impossible to show, or there is no such real estate yet.
I'm not exactly sure, but it seems that real estate so far exists only in a small amount in a couple of countries. It's hard to buy a lot of real estate, right? Especially for a new business.
Yes, I think the project fees are just aimed at real estate acquisition?
You mean the money of investors?
And is there a description and photographs of this property? I wonder if I would like to see what it was Smiley
I tried to find it on Google pictures and so on - nothing, only logos and pictures of the team. I think this is either impossible to show, or there is no such real estate yet.
I'm not exactly sure, but it seems that real estate so far exists only in a small amount in a couple of countries. It's hard to buy a lot of real estate, right? Especially for a new business.
You mean the money of investors?
Activity: 313
Activity: 342
Activity: 336
I wonder how many tokens will have to be given for staying in their real estate.
I think it's not much cheaper than you pay with ordinary money. I'm really not sure that it's possible.
I think there are no hotels there, and for ordinary people there is no access. That would be a really cool privilege
And that property will be empty? Most likely it's leased for additional profit
This would be logical enough, because the developers in addition to investing in the project must earn money for their own expenses.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
I wonder how many tokens will have to be given for staying in their real estate.
I think it's not much cheaper than you pay with ordinary money. I'm really not sure that it's possible.
I think there are no hotels there, and for ordinary people there is no access. That would be a really cool privilege
And that property will be empty? Most likely it's leased for additional profit
Pages:
Jump to: