Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] 🔥 DomusCoins ICO 🔥 Coin backed by real estate properties ✔ - page 6. (Read 2850 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Hello, your token was certified: Certificate. You can install certificate to your website How to Install Certificate and support blockchain standardization process.
Does it really make any difference? Or is it more of an advertisement?
For someone, this information can be of great importance when choosing a project for investment.
Activity: 364
Hello, your token was certified: Certificate. You can install certificate to your website How to Install Certificate and support blockchain standardization process.
Does it really make any difference? Or is it more of an advertisement?
Activity: 65
Merit: 2
Activity: 350
How many times will the value of the coin increase, do you think?
It looks like you're rushing things. The coin may not grow for another six months, or a year ... And maybe it will grow right away - no one knows in advance.
I think on average you can expect growth several times at least.
I would like the price to rise several dozen times
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
It looks like you're rushing things. The coin may not grow for another six months, or a year ... And maybe it will grow right away - no one knows in advance.
I think on average you can expect growth several times at least.
Activity: 326

Exactly. This can help you to spoil your vacation, for example Smiley

Well, there's a certain advantage in this, right? In the end, you invest not for bonuses
Activity: 203
If to say in simple words - you invest in real estate by buying a coin Domus. Similarly, if you bought the company's shares. You expect that with the growth of the company and the expansion of the quantity of real estate, your coin will also grow.
That is .... instead of spending huge money and buying real estate ... or for example, do it through an intermediary - I buy Domus coins and become an investor in real estate?)
Yes exactly. You have understood correctly. You will also have a number of advantages from owning a coin. You can read about this in whitepaper.
Do you mean the opportunity to stay in the real estate project?
Including, I think. This is really a good opportunity and do not underestimate it.
Exactly. This can help you to spoil your vacation, for example Smiley
Activity: 322
If to say in simple words - you invest in real estate by buying a coin Domus. Similarly, if you bought the company's shares. You expect that with the growth of the company and the expansion of the quantity of real estate, your coin will also grow.
That is .... instead of spending huge money and buying real estate ... or for example, do it through an intermediary - I buy Domus coins and become an investor in real estate?)
Yes exactly. You have understood correctly. You will also have a number of advantages from owning a coin. You can read about this in whitepaper.
Do you mean the opportunity to stay in the real estate project?
Activity: 308
Activity: 392
Yes, I also think so. To increase the coin was stable - you need a high demand for real estate and a limited number of coins in general. Then it will be most effective.
I think we dont fully understand the price formation of the coin Domus. I personally wait for the interview, or any announcements about how things are going in development.
Information on the price can be found on the site, but a person who is not prepared will find it hard to understand this
Yes, I also think so. To increase the coin was stable - you need a high demand for real estate and a limited number of coins in general. Then it will be most effective.
I think we dont fully understand the price formation of the coin Domus. I personally wait for the interview, or any announcements about how things are going in development.
Information on the price can be found on the site, but a person who is not prepared will find it hard to understand this
Activity: 313
Activity: 356
very nice idea. Estate backed tokens seem really strong and reliable. I really like it.
I want to ask, whether some tokens are not sold, will they be burned or what?
Because, as less tokens sold, it means that share of estate for 1 token increases and so the dividends are increasing too?
Yeah, as far as i know all unsold tokens will be burned.
This is quite natural. Now, all unsold tokens are burned, as the presence of these tokens can bring down the market.
I know that some projects don't sell all available tokens. That is, they have a million tokens, sell for example 100,000 tokens, leaving the remaining tokens to control the price level, to control inflation and deflation, and so on.
Yes, but this is not the case with real estate.
Activity: 324
very nice idea. Estate backed tokens seem really strong and reliable. I really like it.
Because, as less tokens sold, it means that share of estate for 1 token increases and so the dividends are increasing too?
This is quite natural. Now, all unsold tokens are burned, as the presence of these tokens can bring down the market.
I know that some projects don't sell all available tokens. That is, they have a million tokens, sell for example 100,000 tokens, leaving the remaining tokens to control the price level, to control inflation and deflation, and so on.
Yes, but this is not the case with real estate.
Activity: 350
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: