Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] 🔥 DomusCoins ICO 🔥 Coin backed by real estate properties ✔ - page 19. (Read 2867 times)

Activity: 356
Merit: 0
Will be your tokens available in any country?
Activity: 322
Activity: 326
Great prospects! Give people the opportunity to start investing in real estate! Thanks guys! Smiley
Do I understand correctly that this is investment in real estate, through crypto currency?
Yes, but increase in the price of a coin you will be rich, and still pay for the rental of real estate
Not so, you can pay tokens for the rental of real estate, regardless of the price of the token at the exchange.
Activity: 289
Great prospects! Give people the opportunity to start investing in real estate! Thanks guys! Smiley
Do I understand correctly that this is investment in real estate, through crypto currency?
Yes, but increase in the price of a coin you will be rich, and still pay for the rental of real estate
Activity: 378
Activity: 350
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
the project is an ERC20 which means it runs through ETH backbone, do you plan to have your own blockchain in the long -term approach?
Activity: 10
It should be so amazing having the chance to own properties and move just for the time you want everywhere, just owning DomusCoins. It is great idea for people that like travelling all around Smiley
I wonder if there is enough real estate for everyone who wants to travel? Smiley

Of course, there are. A lot of properties are available for rent. Have a look at AirBnb platform, it is plenty of properties available from private landlord.
An interesting solution, to make tokens currency for payment of rental property
Token always gives privilege when using it on the platform on which it is created

Yep and that is the case, using the tokens to rent a property of the circuit. Hopefully with much benefits.
Activity: 342
Explain, what exactly will people do on your platform? Or the whole essence of the coin is in its further growth?
Activity: 336
How much real estate do you have? Could it be that there will not be real estate available to you?
I think any real estate will be available. Most likely they have a partnership with limited real estate companies
you mean with realtor agencies?
But how to deal with real estate without a realtor agency? Smiley
How much real estate do you have? Could it be that there will not be real estate available to you?
I think any real estate will be available. Most likely they have a partnership with limited real estate companies
you mean with realtor agencies?
Activity: 322
Activity: 313
Hello! Does the team have a history of success, demonstrated ability to overcome obstacles to success and strong desire beyond money?
And where i can find information that there was something like that before?
I don't think that these were the same guys.
Hello! Does the team have a history of success, demonstrated ability to overcome obstacles to success and strong desire beyond money?
And where i can find information that there was something like that before?
I think we will not know this until the project is released.
In any case, once the project has reached the stage of ICO, this already means that the team is capable.
the launch of ICO doesn't mean anything! You right now can create a purse, create a theme here and start collecting funds is not clear on what!
We will wait for news about the project!
Activity: 282
In any case, once the project has reached the stage of ICO, this already means that the team is capable.
Activity: 392
Activity: 61
Really interesting company, I hope your project will be successful. Let's hope that the reputation of past ICO related to real estate will not affect yours.  Wink
Are you saying that these guys have already tried to implement something similar?
Not without interest of developments! I hope, if last time didnt work - this one will be three times better!
In my opinion you are confusing something, I have not seen this project before!
Pages:
Jump to: