Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] 🔥 DomusCoins ICO 🔥 Coin backed by real estate properties ✔ - page 21. (Read 2867 times)

Activity: 313
Merit: 0
Is this coin going to be backed by US law?
The company is Swiss. Office in Dubai ... Why should US law have to do with this?
Activity: 289
Do I understand correctly that the value of a coin will depend on the sales of real estate?
Yes, and the more real estate is in the possession of the organization - the higher the coin value.
Activity: 42
Is this coin going to be backed by US law?
Activity: 322
Do I understand correctly that the value of a coin will depend on the sales of real estate?
Activity: 392
Hello! What about soft cap and hard cap for your project?
Activity: 326
Very smart approach to the business - you dont sell all the coins at once, ensuring the stability of the project as a whole, and investor confidence.
Yes, I noticed it too. Interestingly, if all the coins are bought before the end of the sales stage - will new coins be allocated?
Activity: 378
Will it be a full-fledged crypto currency? On an equal footing with bitcoin, ethereum and so on?
I think that the coin is based on the Ethereum blockchain, but with the access to the exchange it can become quite an independent crypto currency.
Activity: 336
Will it be a full-fledged crypto currency? On an equal footing with bitcoin, ethereum and so on?
Activity: 27
I like it. It looks like an opportunity to invest in your own future. Smiley
of course! crypto currency and real estate - what could be more promising?
A great opportunity to start ico investing with this project!  Wink

absolutely! join now and get 10% bonus
Activity: 378
I like it. It looks like an opportunity to invest in your own future. Smiley
of course! crypto currency and real estate - what could be more promising?
where can I keep track of current information about the project?

on our Telegram group you will have real time information, plus you can Join Us to receive the latest info by email!
Activity: 364
where can I keep track of current information about the project?
DomusCoins Ready To Launch ICO – New Crypto Platform Backs its Cryptocurrency With Existing Real Estate Properties:
https://bitcoingarden.org/domuscoins-ready-launch-ico-new-crypto-platform-backs-cryptocurrency-existing-real-estate-properties/......

Hey! Thanks for reporting, did you find it there or you wrote/referred to the admins of the site?
Activity: 2054
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
DomusCoins Ready To Launch ICO – New Crypto Platform Backs its Cryptocurrency With Existing Real Estate Properties:
https://bitcoingarden.org/domuscoins-ready-launch-ico-new-crypto-platform-backs-cryptocurrency-existing-real-estate-properties/

It is beyond dispute that Real Estate Investing is one of the best ways to increase one’s wealth. In the past, real estate investing was mostly limited to persons of wealth, but not anymore. Thanks to DomusCoins, people all around the planet and of all income ranges can now invest in real estate. It is now possible to become part of a project with minimal outlay of funds, while additional funds can be added at any time. The DomusCoin Token makes all of this possible. A brilliant concept because unlike other ICO’s that are based on hopes and dreams, these tokens are backed by actual real estate.

DomusCoins can be exchanged like every other cryptocurrency or used to stay in any of the real estate properties in the network. The use of Smart Contracts and Blockchain Technology means that this decentralized platform is controlled by no one entity, but controlled by everyone. No changes or attempts at fraud can be made on the Blockchain. Nobody can access or corrupt the code on the Blockchain, but everybody can see the coded Smart Contract....

Hmm. seems is a good project to me , Good job!

This project looks very innovative  Smiley

Thank you! You can buy DomusCoins with 10% bonus if you signup now

I read an article before about this coin, i think it will be the best coin in a short time! imagine having a share in a building in Berlin. It is very efficient and helpful to human needs, at this time the blockchain system is very instrumental in our needs, because the real estate program is sure everyone is interested, i hope this is a big project, and become a projectsuccessful.

The project is very interesting for sure. If it can executed correctly definitely it's a great model for blockchain. Good luck with the project and I will get when it hits the exchange.

We are really working hard to accomplish the mission. 3 apartments (2 in Dubai and 1 in Ho Chi Minh) are already in!

DomusCoins is not only good for people who will have a crypto backed by real value, but it is also good for real estate developers as they will finally be able to attract small amounts of capitals from all over the world that otherwise they woild have never been able to get.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I read an article before about this coin, i think it will be the best coin in a short time! imagine having a share in a building in Berlin. It is very efficient and helpful to human needs, at this time the blockchain system is very instrumental in our needs, because the real estate program is sure everyone is interested, i hope this is a big project, and become a projectsuccessful.
Looks great overall. 3 invited for KYC on icobench,2 passed. Will be really waiting for full launch Cool

asd!! you cought us Cheesy

Actually we are having a problem with the third person whose application is timing out for no reason. However we are in touch with IcoBench, stay tuned! Cheesy
Activity: 167
Merit: 2
Contact me if you need a Telegram Moderator
Looks great overall. 3 invited for KYC on icobench,2 passed. Will be really waiting for full launch Cool
Which currency can I invest?

Bank transfer - Paypal: USD/EUR

Altcoins: BTC/LTC/XMR/ETH
Activity: 322
Which currency can I invest?
Pages:
Jump to: