Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] 🔥 DomusCoins ICO 🔥 Coin backed by real estate properties ✔ - page 20. (Read 2867 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 0
Really interesting company, I hope your project will be successful. Let's hope that the reputation of past ICO related to real estate will not affect yours.  Wink
Are you saying that these guys have already tried to implement something similar?
Not without interest of developments! I hope, if last time didnt work - this one will be three times better!
Activity: 364
Really interesting company, I hope your project will be successful. Let's hope that the reputation of past ICO related to real estate will not affect yours.  Wink
Are you saying that these guys have already tried to implement something similar?
Activity: 326
It should be so amazing having the chance to own properties and move just for the time you want everywhere, just owning DomusCoins. It is great idea for people that like travelling all around Smiley
I wonder if there is enough real estate for everyone who wants to travel? Smiley

Of course, there are. A lot of properties are available for rent. Have a look at AirBnb platform, it is plenty of properties available from private landlord.
An interesting solution, to make tokens currency for payment of rental property
Token always gives privilege when using it on the platform on which it is created
Activity: 334
It should be so amazing having the chance to own properties and move just for the time you want everywhere, just owning DomusCoins. It is great idea for people that like travelling all around Smiley
I wonder if there is enough real estate for everyone who wants to travel? Smiley

Of course, there are. A lot of properties are available for rent. Have a look at AirBnb platform, it is plenty of properties available from private landlord.
An interesting solution, to make tokens currency for payment of rental property
Activity: 10

Activity: 154
Merit: 3
Korean Syndicate / Translator
Translator just checking in to drop a note:

Both ANN and Bounty threads for DomusCoins have been translated to Korean; please see links below:

DomusCoins https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-domuscoins-3033545
DomusCoins (Bounty) https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicobounty-domuscoins-3033178

I made some changes to formatting and color, since the original BBcode was quite messy. Please let me know (via private message) if you have any questions, suggestions or comments. Thanks!
Activity: 350
It's like science fiction, is it really possible? And will it be cheaper than just doing it for money?
Why not? This is their coin, this is their property
It's interesting! But in order to use this - you need to buy a lot of your tokens Smiley
While it's cheap - it's better to do it. Then you will bite your elbows  Grin
This is a very interesting proposal, but where can I see the project's fees?
ahahaha nowhere
The ICO beginning on March 1 Smiley
Activity: 289
It's like science fiction, is it really possible? And will it be cheaper than just doing it for money?
It's interesting! But in order to use this - you need to buy a lot of your tokens Smiley
This is a very interesting proposal, but where can I see the project's fees?
Activity: 342
Activity: 392
Activity: 10
Activity: 238
Looks great overall. 2 invited for KYC on icobench. The project is very interesting for sure. If it can executed correctly definitely it's a great model for blockchain.
Activity: 322
i love the part that you can use DomusCoins to stay in any real estate property of the network for the period of stay or vacation that you will choose! i have high hopes for the team and cant wait to see how it goes for this project
I think that this opportunity is made as an advertisement and will not be very popular Smiley
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
In my analysis, Domuscoins is akin to democratizing the real estate industry as it let people who only have small capital under their bed to also participate in real estate purchase and development and then enjoy the exclusive privileges on the property which only the rich can have. Since this is backed by the real estate, for as long as the project is managed well, I am expecting the value of the tokens to be appreciating as the properties are also gaining more value. This can be the win-win situation we are looking for.
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
I read an article before about this coin, I think it will be the best coin in a short time! imagine having a share in a building in Dubai! such a super thing<3

just be very careful. do your homework first before investing. sometimes it's too good to be true that will end up in a bad way. just sayin'.

I agree, even being backed by real-world asset can sometimes be misleading. It is important to consider due diligence before investing in any ICO
Activity: 377
Is this coin going to be backed by US law?
The company is Swiss. Office in Dubai ... Why should US law have to do with this?
At least most of the property is in America
The property is located in several countries. In the United States, and the Emirates, and so on ... Therefore, the coin needs the support of those countries in which the turnover of these coins will be.
Well, it's quite logical! I think this coin will get everything that will be necessary for a successful listing on the stock exchange!
Activity: 350
The company is Swiss. Office in Dubai ... Why should US law have to do with this?
The property is located in several countries. In the United States, and the Emirates, and so on ... Therefore, the coin needs the support of those countries in which the turnover of these coins will be.
Activity: 356
Pages:
Jump to: