Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] 🔥Eigencoin🔥 - Next Gen Lending Platform - Dec 1, 2017 - page 2. (Read 9854 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Thank you for this Information...
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
like your roadmap
will ocus on ico
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
how long does it take for the btc to show up in the account? Made a deposit on thursday and still nothing (support ticket already sent)...

4 days and still no balance :-(

Did you fill the google form they provided?

Yes, also got the confirmation copy in my mailbox and fill out the form again yesterday - still no balance and no reply
You have my sympathy, Charip as I had a similar delay, but my BTC was finally deposited.
Although its easy to say, try not to worry too much. I think they will come thru.
I have a friend that obtained response by posting in their Facebook.
Best wishes

Thanks.
Will let you guys know if anything changes. But for now, unfortunately, nothing new and zero balance.

After 10 days, my deposit is still not credited and no message from support.

Re-Do the form
Activity: 18
how long does it take for the btc to show up in the account? Made a deposit on thursday and still nothing (support ticket already sent)...

Yes, also got the confirmation copy in my mailbox and fill out the form again yesterday - still no balance and no reply
You have my sympathy, Charip as I had a similar delay, but my BTC was finally deposited.
Although its easy to say, try not to worry too much. I think they will come thru.
Best wishes

Thanks.
Will let you guys know if anything changes. But for now, unfortunately, nothing new and zero balance.

After 10 days, my deposit is still not credited and no message from support.
Activity: 308
Sound potential, still researching this. btw, do you need translation?
Activity: 7
The project seems  promising, I will invest  when ico starts, good luck!

Yeah, they sold all round 4 coins and whatever they do not sell in final round 5, except for 10% to be set aside for future airdrops/promo, will be burnt, thus pushing price up. These people have the most sound plans and will have better chance to succeed than others promising unrealistic returns.
Activity: 190
Activity: 190
Activity: 10

Telegram group - Eigencoin - for Vietnamese people : https://t.me/EIGCvn
Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1482744001781531/

Best wishes

Thanks.
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
Yeah, it's fairly messy to use exact amount of BTC as user identifier.
Looks funny from developer's point of view.  Smiley

Best wishes

copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
What is the minimal amount of EIGC for deposit?

Activity: 3
Just wanted to let you guys know I ended up checking off #2 and everything went smooth no issues at all. Excited to jump on this platform during ICO.
Why when buying coins you need to check off 3 things, 1: agree to terms  2: confirm you are NOT a US citizen?Huh and 3: white paper.
i can not proceed without checking off the 2nd one. US citizens can not buy? I'm confused. Is it for legal reasons?

Due to more strict rules in USA, new ICOs have begun excluding US citizens.

One of the first to do it was https://www.bitcoingrowthbot.io/.  Some US Citizens where disappointed when the site rejected their registration. But later felt relieved when good evidence was brought up showing their creator Jordan Lindsey had record of being a scammer. https://www.valforex.com/2017/09/aggressive-returns-review-a-scam-by-jordan-lindsey.html

Whereas, Eigencoin is providing a way in. All US Citizens that have bought their coin have had to mark #2 Wink

Activity: 28
Why when buying coins you need to check off 3 things, 1: agree to terms  2: confirm you are NOT a US citizen?Huh and 3: white paper.
i can not proceed without checking off the 2nd one. US citizens can not buy? I'm confused. Is it for legal reasons?
While we do not track any user's IP address, and thus we cannot confirm whether or not a user is a US citizen, we have that blocking modal there for legal purposes, yes.
Activity: 3
Pages:
Jump to: