Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] 🔥Eigencoin🔥 - Next Gen Lending Platform - Dec 1, 2017 - page 8. (Read 9854 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Activity: 26
what's the purpose of burning coins?

We burn coins to increase the value of EIGC long term (lower circulating supply).

Are the burnt coins gone forever?

Yes, they won't be circulating in the market.

Hi EigenCoin,

Just sent you a message.  Platform looks great!

Cheers!

CoinBull
Activity: 28

We burn coins to increase the value of EIGC long term (lower circulating supply).

Yes, they won't be circulating in the market.
copper member
Activity: 9

copper member
Activity: 9
Dashboard looks clean now, thanks for updating.
Activity: 672
Merit: 526
Will the code be open source once the ICO is done?

I hope it will be. We need projects that we could check what is going on. And if the code is great, the project will be successful

I hope it will be. We need projects that we could check what is going on. And if the code is great, the project will be successful

Yes, the code will be open sourced.
Activity: 21
Every 6 months we will buy back tokens with 10% of our profits and destroy them. This helps reduce supply and increase the price of our coin for our community of lenders and traders, all while maintaining sustainable lending rates. Along with the rest of our ecosystem, we believe this shows confidence in our coin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 2
I hope this is different from the other lending company. Don't give a false hope to the investors and besides if this company are truly good' investors will definitely like it.
We are building an ecosystem around our coin. We strive to make this a truly sustainable lending platform for years to come. Please let us know if you have any concerns/questions. Cheers.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
I hope this is different from the other lending company. Don't give a false hope to the investors and besides if this company are truly good' investors will definitely like it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Will there be a bounty campaign for this? And translations?
A good project, so they do not need to use bounty campaign. Good luck will come to it.
Any ETA for desktop wallets?

Desktop wallets will be released in December after ICO.
Activity: 27
how to join bounty.. reserve indonesi dev
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Another scam in making, most of these lending platforms poping up in the space just because Bitconnect becomes a well structured Ponzi scheme.
Today i already saw three fake lending projects popping out, already flooded with tons of newbie shill posts. It just become worse.
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
Another scam in making, most of these lending platforms poping up in the space just because Bitconnect becomes a well structured Ponzi scheme.
Pages:
Jump to: