Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] 🔥Eigencoin🔥 - Next Gen Lending Platform - Dec 1, 2017 - page 6. (Read 9854 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 110
Good morning. I've PM'd you, but have not received a reply. I'd like to reserve russian translation if it is planned.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Not just with staking and lending services, I feel you need to come up with a little more of financial services but with the strategy of keeping less marketcap may kick your coin to reach sky! Hope so i may have some- thinking to start with the lending services if i find you promising!
Activity: 112
I hope Eigencoin will have a good outcome in this ICO. I think more investors will come to this because the Crowdsale will be on a day from now.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Is there any number about the crowdsale? How much of invest?
Crowdsale will begin on December 4, it has 5 round; total of 8 million Eigencoins will be sold.
so the Crowdsale is 2days from now and perhaps you'll gain more investors because I can say that you offer a good project. Bug when it comes to investment is there no limit? If there is, how much would be the maximum per investors?
Activity: 672
Merit: 526
Crowdsale will begin on December 4, it has 5 round; total of 8 million Eigencoins will be sold.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
sale has been move back to december 4.its been delayed as per telegram channel.
Doing great Eigencoin. Eigencoin owners will have a unique opportunity to invest a percentage of their lending money into various ICOs via their platform. I'm looking forward to this ICO. I hope for the better. GoodLuck.
Activity: 1
I am Looking forward to see what happens with this ICO. Smiley
Activity: 560
Can i know what is the differences between staking and lending?

I noticed the proposed trading too. Are you planning to publish the full report on the activities of mining and trading on a predefined interval?

Will certainly keep an eye on this project. Thanks
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
Its look like legitimate so Im planning to invest here to try and i also refer it to my friends so they will have a invest also here.good project  goodluck dev.
Eigencoin is like a hyip project? On the issue of paying interest daily, monthly, annually.
Activity: 672
Merit: 526
Could you explain more about the time necessary to be able to take all the investment?
Activity: 140
Is there airdrop?

Unfortunately there's no plan for an Airdrop yet.
how about bounty campaign, social media campaign such as Facebook/Twitter/Telegram campaign? Do you plan on doing so to? This way you'll attract more investors.
Is the return on investment (ROI) rates here in Eigencoin are realistic and sustainable unlike other programs?
Activity: 9
How is the transfer of BTC to eigen going to happen? Says GoURL, but how?
Activity: 182
I didn't quite understand about the Lending and Staking description.
What is the difference between two of them? Lending will get you a profit, Staking will get you a profit, too. Both of them are like Invest instead of Lending and Staking.

Lending = you lend your coins to the website
Staking = you HOLD your coins on your wallet ( but you are required to open your pc to earn the coins )
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
I didn't quite understand about the Lending and Staking description.
What is the difference between two of them? Lending will get you a profit, Staking will get you a profit, too. Both of them are like Invest instead of Lending and Staking.
Activity: 182
Hello , i have translated to chinese

i have PM you guys about something. please reply ASAP . thanks Cheesy
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25520638

my BTC address : 1NfrDpBKBLFswEzytLeSyShrMhRbcxmMGi
Pages:
Jump to: