Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] 🔥Eigencoin🔥 - Next Gen Lending Platform - Dec 1, 2017 - page 4. (Read 9854 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
The Crowdsale started Dec 1, how was the sale doing? Would mind giving us an update regarding the Crowdsale.
Round 2 of the crowdsale will open on December 6, 8PM CST. Don't miss it!
Activity: 3
Round 2 of crowndsale is going to open in the next days. Don't miss the chance!
Register and ref me: https://www.eigencoin.co/register?ref=C06qI

Activity: 308
Merit: 101
how do you plan on making this a sustainable platform?

We are building an ecosystem around our coin. We are sustainable because:
1. Our team of ICO analysts will invest in promising ICOs, yielding consistent results every month.
2. Our exchange and website will have banner ads, which we re-distribute revenue back to coin holders. This will increase lending traffic to our site, since we offer additional bonuses. Also, coin holders are more likely to hold our coins b/c they are getting ad revenue + staking. This will increase the value of our coin.
3. Our content portal will provide useful articles and tutorials on lending platforms, i.e which platform yields the most profits and why, as well as which to avoid. We want our members to write articles to help each out in the lending world. Content writers are also being compensated for their time, similar to Steemit.
4. Bi-annual buy-back program will gradually increase the value of our coin, since less and less supply will be circulating around.

@MURONDI, We will definitely consider a bonus for a blog post or video review depending on site traffic and/or # of subscribers. If you're interested please contact us at [email protected]. We do not offer translation bonus at this point. Thank you,
you also have  banner ads to create traffic and to gain more profits and what you earn in this traffic ads is the one you give to you investor as thier rewards or bonuses. Am I correct?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
The Crowdsale started Dec 1, how was the sale doing? Would mind giving us an update regarding the Crowdsale.
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
22% yearly staking is massive. What made you pick that number.

Also what is the 35% per month figure for 'lending' actually based on? If you can earn that much, it means someone is borrowing that much. Why would someone borrow at that kind of interest rate - I mean you could go to a regular bank or even a credit card and get less than 20 per cent per month as the interest on your loan. What am I missing here?
Activity: 68
Merit: 4
Looking like a good project. But I didn't understand yet what do you mean premium content???
You will make website like steemit for this project??

Yes, we will have a blog platform that rewards EIGC tokens. The focus will be on HYIP/lending content. HYIP/lending is a fairly stigmatized subject on Steemit, so we're creating a portal for those in the lending subculture to share tips and knowledge.

Can you please update the OP with the github link to make it official repo for the Eigencoin project?

Thanks.
Activity: 26
Hey Folks,

Eigencoin generously gave me 200 coins to giveaway on my youtube channel.  You must be a sub and must watch the video I just posted for directions on how to enter.  This video is the 1st round and I will announce winners on the video after.  I'm going to match their 200 coins and do 8 rounds of 50 coin giveaways on this video and my next 7.  These will be given out directly by Eigencoin and myself when wallets are open after the ICO.  50 coins will be worth more than $50 after the ICO and hopefully much more when the exchange opens.  I'm a new youtuber, so your chance to win is greatly increased.  Please don't put your email in the comments.  If you win, I will message you for your login to pass to Eigencoin.

Speaking of which, Eigencoin, we need usernames. Smiley

Cheers and good Luck!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWTZiGSZBjU&lc=z23hcfeasqj3z54vfacdp431x2flfdtjua3pea1yl1lw03c010c

Coinbull

Activity: 28
Looking like a good project. But I didn't understand yet what do you mean premium content???

Yes, we will have a blog platform that rewards EIGC tokens. The focus will be on HYIP/lending content. HYIP/lending is a fairly stigmatized subject on Steemit, so we're creating a portal for those in the lending subculture to share tips and knowledge.
Activity: 2
From their Facebook:
Eigencoin
9 mins ·
We are quite literally at 99% in uploading our new webpage enabling buys.

Deposited about $500 of btc, received confirmation, then website went down almost immediately after.

I have no btc in my account, and am unable to purchase eigc.

https://blockchain.info/tx/a81d0e35b038aefb272896f3d3e4e87c3835f33eb95cecc171ab5b377b1a536c

Update, the btc is now available in my account on their website. Thanks for taking care of this before ICO Round 2.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
WE SOLD OUT ROUND 1 IN 10 MINUTES! Congratulations to all Eigencoin buyers. We will now take a 48 hour rest period to continue crediting users as we prepare for Round 2 on December 6, 2AM UTC. 1,400,000 coins. $0.70.
-facebook eigencoin offical facebook page

Get in on this coin. It had a bit of technical difficulties and thats the only reason it sold out in 10 minutes. Next round due to the errors will be sold at the same price. Get in now! you will make a great ROI. I got my 750 coins already. Don't miss out guys. https://www.eigencoin.co/register?ref=NsLnD

Sign up under me, after you purchase send me a message and I'll send you back some of those referral coins. Lets make money together guys!
seems like this project had a successful sale for the round 1 although minor technical difficulties occur but still you manage to fix everything. Good job for the team.
Activity: 238
Activity: 266
So what happen here when ico is done? It will continue or stop? Because i want to join here after my signature campaign
Activity: 17
Very beneficial project indeed. Helps both the lender and the traders participating in it. Smart play by Eigencoin.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Congratulations Eigencoin! And I hope you could fix immediately the technical difficulties you have been through now. But I'm looking forward what might happen to this project.
Activity: 4
WE SOLD OUT ROUND 1 IN 10 MINUTES! Congratulations to all Eigencoin buyers. We will now take a 48 hour rest period to continue crediting users as we prepare for Round 2 on December 6, 2AM UTC. 1,400,000 coins. $0.70.
-facebook eigencoin offical facebook page

Get in on this coin. It had a bit of technical difficulties and thats the only reason it sold out in 10 minutes. Next round due to the errors will be sold at the same price. Get in now! you will make a great ROI. I got my 750 coins already. Don't miss out guys. https://www.eigencoin.co/register?ref=NsLnD

Sign up under me, after you purchase send me a message and I'll send you back some of those referral coins. Lets make money together guys!
Activity: 2
From their Facebook:
Eigencoin
9 mins ·

Deposited about $500 of btc, received confirmation, then website went down almost immediately after.

I have no btc in my account, and am unable to purchase eigc.

https://blockchain.info/tx/a81d0e35b038aefb272896f3d3e4e87c3835f33eb95cecc171ab5b377b1a536c
Activity: 20
From their Facebook:
Eigencoin
9 mins ·
Activity: 20
ICO is supposed to be happening but website is still offline and no updates?
Any info?
Pages:
Jump to: