Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] 🔥Eigencoin🔥 - Next Gen Lending Platform - Dec 1, 2017 - page 9. (Read 9854 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
So this is the next generation lending platform, the Eigencoin. I hope more investors will come to this project, since one of the objective of this is to provide the investors to earn profits.
copper member
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Looks promising, much better than any other lending coin I've seen.

I had a question though, will ads be on the exchange, or frontpage, or the dashboard?
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
what is the basis of the return that you say? do you have any related business now? thanks
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Eigencoin seems different from other lending platform hoping for the success of it. Having a lending platform that gives investors more chance to earn is a good idea of this platform.
Activity: 21
Any ETA for desktop wallets?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Nice project! Welcome to our website. We are the most informative ICO list, it helps you with funding. Good luck, guys  Wink
Activity: 28
How are your company in terms of security do you guys have 2FA or SMS Confirmation?
2FA will be available by the ICO.
Complete security & anonymity is written on your White paper Core features. Can you please ellaborate what are these security features you are talking about since you knew that security should be the top priority of the your company.
Some of these features include 2FA Authentication and Offline Local Wallets, which provides an additional layer of security to users.
Activity: 27
Can you please give more detailed info about the core members of your team (names, bios, previous projects)? Also how do you plan to maintain a healthy revenue stream from this project - lending fees, subscription, ads?
Activity: 266
You said that ICO will start in December 1, 2017 and it will  finish in December 25, 2017.

You have five phase of ICO, does it mean that every ico will run for 25 days? With a total 125 days?
I guess the timeframe of the ICO is a bit too long, enlightened me please.
Activity: 140
How are your company in terms of security do you guys have 2FA or SMS Confirmation?
Complete security & anonymity is written on your White paper Core features. Can you please ellaborate what are these security features you are talking about since you knew that security should be the top priority of the your company.
So after the ico you plan to put your coin to internal exchange first together with lending appearance, right?
And only later when the price is on stable growth you put it to external exchanges. Correct?
After our ICO, we plan to launch on external exchanges such as Mercatox, Coinxchange, and Cryptopia within 15-30 days. Our lending platform will be available in January along with internal exchange.

Thank you. So to participate in lending people have to buy coins on external exchanges only?

Users will be able to purchase Eigencoin (EIGC) on our website immediately on the day of ICO, using BTC.
Activity: 98
So after the ico you plan to put your coin to internal exchange first together with lending appearance, right?
And only later when the price is on stable growth you put it to external exchanges. Correct?
After our ICO, we plan to launch on external exchanges such as Mercatox, Coinxchange, and Cryptopia within 15-30 days. Our lending platform will be available in January along with internal exchange.

Thank you. So to participate in lending people have to buy coins on external exchanges only?
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Do you mind to spread your tokens to go International? I can do an Indonesia translation of your ANN, Bounty, Whitepaper.
Activity: 98
Will there be a bounty campaign for this? And translations?

Yes, we will also offer a 40K EIGC bounty to top affiliates until sold out. Rates are as follows:

25 + Referrals = 250 EIGC
    50 + Referrals = 550 EIGC
    100 + Referrals = 1,200 EIGC
    200 + Referrals  - 2,600 EIGC
Activity: 1064
Merit: 389
Duelbits
another one lending program, but this is very nice bounty. hope this will be the next bitconect.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
Amazing this Eigecoin is the one we are waiting. the next generation lending platform ! this is so cool i will follow this project. our society must be aware of it ! goodluck
Activity: 86
Token for investment?

I guess we need someone for this purpose and maybe you can do the job for investors and lenders who wish to lend and earn money but dont have a proper facility on regulating it!
Pages:
Jump to: