Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] 🔥Eigencoin🔥 - Next Gen Lending Platform - Dec 1, 2017 - page 5. (Read 9854 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 4

Has anyone heard anything, yet?

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Great project, is sad that most of other lending platforms didn't have sucess.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I would advise anyone who is considering investing in Eigencoin to wait until this issue has been resolved. right now this is looking like a SCAM

As I said above, I faced the same issue. They have a new message on their telegram channel now about unscheduled maintenance and the site says - "offline for maintenance now."

They're offline now. I think it will be ok, the site is well-polished, I think their backend is giving them some issues so they're working on it before the ICO opens up in about an hour.

Activity: 1
  What about listing on Bittrex? 
Any lending coin that tells you they will be on Bittrex is lying, as most of the larger exchanges do not host lending coins. We will launch on Coinxchange, Mercatox, and Cryptopia by January, 2018.

My BITCOINS ARE GONE !
I have deposit a 100$ worth of BTC a few hours ago.The site show me the right amount and all was fine and confirmed .
now the site show me I got a 0 BTC
WTF?
Similar issue as the others. Had btc ready to go and was reflecting so in my dashboard as late as 20 mins back. Now it's 0. What the hell is happening here?!
Same for me, I had BTC ready for the ICO opening, now it shows zero.

I sent since last night.

Activity: 28
Any lending coin that tells you they will be on Bittrex is lying, as most of the larger exchanges do not host lending coins. We will launch on Coinxchange, Mercatox, and Cryptopia by January, 2018.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Activity: 112
Wow great project. Have any bounty campaign?
In addition to the bounty 10% of the referral bounty  there are bounty for the affiliates as follows:
25+: 250 EIGC
50+: 550 EIGC
100+: 1200 EIGC
200+: 2600 EIGC
copper member
Activity: 171
Hello. Have you private Bounty? I have some ideas for you.
Activity: 116
copper member
MAJOR vouch for eigencoin. Helped me get my deposit in! To the moon!
Activity: 112
I hope more investors, will come to this project because Eigencoin's plans in their lending platform are unique and really interesting. The project is also a new, highly secure lending cryptocurrency that prioritizes earning interest rates for lenders, and is specially designed and built for sustainable long-term growth which is benefitial to it's users.
Activity: 3

Do you mind to spread your tokens to go International? I can do an Vietnamese translation of your ANN, Bounty, Whitepaper.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
wow, what more should I say? Giving 4 stars can really make investors be attracted to your company. That is is a very good review and honestly it wil really help your company to have a potential investors.
Activity: 21
I saw your lending tiers and interest payout. What if I withdraw my lending investment early, let me say 60 days but I need to withdraw within 50 days. Do I able to withdraw it?

yes, but 4% early withdrawal penalty will be charge to you.
Activity: 350
Merit: 105
I saw your lending tiers and interest payout. What if I withdraw my lending investment early, let me say 60 days but I need to withdraw within 50 days. Do I able to withdraw it?
Pages:
Jump to: