Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]COMSA: the ICO Solution for Centralized Businesses 2 Adopt Blockchain - page 11. (Read 12069 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 103
Yes, it's worth waiting a little and maybe in the beginning of 2018 we will see an amazing growth of tokens! But who knows how much one token costs now?
Activity: 434
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
In my opinion Comsa is one of the best projects of 2017. I feel so lucky that i took part in comsa bounty, it is a very promissing project! Have you guys seen its high today?! It’s just the beginning for sure. Good luck to everyone! I believe will have a nice profit here!
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Very promising project. But they acted badly towards investors, they brought a token to ZAIF (and even did not add English), and you either teach Japanese or Etherdelta to trade tokens on Ether. And we need a serious, authoritative exchange, where everything is public and understandable, and token to Nemu sold.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
cmon comsa guys,any news will be ok  Grin
The end of your ICO was one month ago and still now there is no news...
Please say something about your future plans Cheesy

Its so funny,
Bitcoin price was 4000 when i invested in Comsa project and now, BTC price is 17,000 , So when i didn't invest in Comsa, my profit were ~ 4x .

I hope they have mid term or long term plan like Vitalik on Ethereum.
I think that the team definitely has plans. Especially since the ICO was successful. It remains only to wait for at least some news
Good evening to all the participants and the project team of Comsa. Tell me, on which exchange are the tokens traded and what is the value of one token at the moment?
Activity: 37
Merit: 1

Its so funny,
Bitcoin price was 4000 when i invested in Comsa project and now, BTC price is 17,000 , So when i didn't invest in Comsa, my profit were ~ 4x .

I hope they have mid term or long term plan like Vitalik on Ethereum.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
Will there be announcements of new exchanges? Is it possible to release a new road map?
I have exactly the same questions. Nevertheless there is no any update from devs on twitter as on slack...
Activity: 546
Merit: 116
Will there be announcements of new exchanges? Is it possible to release a new road map?
We need comsa to be listed into one of these exchange, Bittrex or Poloniex.
Zaif verification is pending more than 12 days...
Especially because of this they have warned their investors on COMSA's dashboard 1 months before the distribution Wink
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
What will you do in the case that you need to do some repairs to an investment?
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
We need comsa to be listed into one of these exchange, Bittrex or Poloniex.
Zaif verification is pending more than 12 days...
Activity: 546
Merit: 116

Will there be new exchanges in the near future? Zaif is good, but I could not register there.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Congrats to Comsa buyers. Seems like a winner at this point.
When do they add tokens to my account?
It's depends of your position as a supporter of Comsa. I mean if you're a buyer so I think that you'll receive your tokens within 2 days.
But if you participated in theirs bounty's campaign, so you'll get it a bit later than buyers  Cool
Hello, if I want to participate, what should I start with??
Regrettably it's too late... Its ICO has ended 6 November  Sad
But you're always able to buy it on etherdelta https://etherdelta.com/#0xf83301c5cd1ccbb86f466a6b3c53316ed2f8465a-ETH
Or on Zaif exchange!  Smiley
P.S. Listing and trading CMS token at Zaif Exchange on 4th December.
We have a good news from official Comsa - registration of your CMS token receiving address will start: 27th November (planned) and token distribution will start: 30th November. We will wait for our tokens and hope that everything will be on time. It was a very long story.
Good news. Hope tokens will come in time
But please be patient. As we know there are more than 100k registrations on their site, so we could suppose that there are 100k potential buyers...
So it will take a bit of time for sure  Grin
Personally I think that all tokens will be distributed witnin 2 days max  Wink
Hi, just got confused recently about comsa. I saw people talking that comsa is trading on etherdelta - is it erc20 token?
Of course it'll be possible to trade it on etherdelta, because is it erc20 token! As I understood there are two versions of this token: first is based on ETH blockchain, while the second one is based on NEM blockchain  Cool
What difference will be between ICO on Comsa and ICO on Ethereum?
One of the most important difference is that the ICO on Comsa are legal. Also Cosmsa isn't a Blockchain, it's a platform which will support other ICO based on ETH and NEM blockchain.
If after my answer you still have some questions, please refer to their site https://comsa.io/en/ Wink
Pages:
Jump to: