Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]COMSA: the ICO Solution for Centralized Businesses 2 Adopt Blockchain - page 12. (Read 12069 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 102
Hello!

Are the exchanges were announced already?
Which channel is alive for news in this project?
They announced the listiong on Zaif exchange which start 4 December.
For more updates you're welcome to join their twitter: https://twitter.com/comsaglobal
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
Hello!
I participated in the ICO in the bounty too. His tokens for the ICO - derived. For the bounty, too, will they come to my private office?
Because now everything in the office is not active.
Thanks for the answer!
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Is there any chance this to be listed on bitFlyer? Or other larger (and better) than Zaif exchange? If so still possible this year? Also, will it be listed on western exchanges like binance.

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 12
I couldn't find CMS token on Etherdelta, does it have a different name there?
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
Hi, just got confused recently about comsa. I saw people talking that comsa is trading on etherdelta - is it erc20 token?
Of course it'll be possible to trade it on etherdelta, because is it erc20 token! As I understood there are two versions of this token: first is based on ETH blockchain, while the second one is based on NEM blockchain Grin

then is diffrent in price between 2 version (first is based on ETH blockchain, while the second one is based on NEM blockchain)
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
Congratulate to every participants and Comsa team.
I received my CMS tokens, The price is x2 in etherdelta but I will hold my 30,000 tokens long term like ethereum.  Cheesy
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
when comsa to be listed on exchanges?

4 December in Zaif.jp exchange, Japanese exchange will add in their exchange in the near future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 22
when comsa to be listed on exchanges?
Activity: 140
Nice project! Welcome to our website. We are the most informative ICO list, it helps you with funding. Good luck, guys  Wink
I add Comsa token in MEW but i didn't received token yet !! Why? It's normal for everyone?
Note: I clicked on confirm button in comsa dashboard so there is no problem bcause i didn't receive token yet?

Wait...it could 4 hours or more...
Activity: 340
NEM <3
Looking forward to receiving my comsa tokens today. According to the mail i received, the process should start today and all Comsa token holders that submitted their adress should get them soon
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
When do they add tokens to my account?
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hi dev.
What about receive tokens for bounty participates?
It will be 30.11 or different date?
Have some news about listing?
Activity: 4
Hello, if I want to participate, what should I start with??

You can buy CMS from Zaif exchange 4 December.
Activity: 27
Activity: 4
Question,
I made deposit with Bitcoin in comsa and token distribution is only for Mosaic and ERC20, so what about BTC?
How can i receive my own tokens when i had deposit via BTC?

---
I got it, resolved./
Activity: 190
Merit: 10
Hello, if I want to participate, what should I start with??
Activity: 14
What is the main objective of your services activity?
Pages:
Jump to: