Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]ContractNet - At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS - page 3. (Read 22788 times)

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hi team! Their idea is quite attractive in my opinion. Cognitive project, a rather interesting business.

But no news from the team how they are doing with this project? This is really disappointing for the investors.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
CNET team are they do something ? i wait to see the software
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
When does the development start? What kind of weird business is this?
Getting really tired of these scam coins.. With big promises, just to seduce us into buying useless shares.
Price getting lower and lower. I wonder when it will end probably never.

the team is more active in their telegram channel

the team might want to share updates here, bad or good so those who invested are not thinking that they are just scamming people.
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
When does the development start? What kind of weird business is this?
Getting really tired of these scam coins.. With big promises, just to seduce us into buying useless shares.
Price getting lower and lower. I wonder when it will end probably never.
Activity: 91
Its a lot of money, especially once BTC begins to rebound same as the ETH
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
I think the blockchain technology will be successful given a sensible time period for it to fully develop. It will just take time for the regulations to come into place and once they do, I think we will see an increase of volume and value as people will be more confident to contribute FIAT once the regulations are there

How's the development of this project? So sad that the dev team is not active here in the thread. Small update is more than enough. I believed in this project that's why I invested here. Not that big though. After the ICO, seemed that this thread is pretty dormant.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
I think the blockchain technology will be successful given a sensible time period for it to fully develop. It will just take time for the regulations to come into place and once they do, I think we will see an increase of volume and value as people will be more confident to contribute FIAT once the regulations are there
Activity: 2716
Merit: 588
Honestly, It's good to see a  investor who shares great passion for ContractNet cause Im feel so good for this project.

I hope the price will gain its momentum and once it hit with other exchanges, it will perform better.
But haven't seen much updates here in the thread.
I don't know in what stage their development is?
Or are they still on track with their road map?
Activity: 84
Honestly, It's good to see a  investor who shares great passion for ContractNet cause Im feel so good for this project.
Activity: 98
Honest to say, a great idea to combine the block and the Internet of things. it would be great to add more smart contracts and it would be perfect. I will follow the project.
Well, it's amazing to see the different partners that ContractNet has already, there are some really big names that will help provide experience and exposure.
 Smiley
Well, It's amazing to see the different partners that ContractNet has already, there are some really big names that will help provide experience and exposure.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 588
ok good so the project are still alive and no ico ? have the own blockchain from start ? this is very good 100 $ for this coin by the end of this year

What's your basis of saying that this will jump up to 100$ at the end of this year?
I'm looking how active the dev team here, but to no avail, couldn't find them.
Maybe, they are active in other channels. But they should update followers here also.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
ok good so the project are still alive and no ico ? have the own blockchain from start ? this is very good 100 $ for this coin by the end of this year
Activity: 84
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
Very good concept of this project. CONTRACTNET AT THE INTERSECTION OF BLOCKCHAIN, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS. Bravo for the TEAM WORK.
~
Combination of all these three might lead to a game-changing platform.
Hope that ContractNet will change both the crypto world and daily life, social activities entirely with its top-notch services.
It's time to bring ContractNet into daily-life.

will cnet be listed in other exchanges other than btc-alpha? haven't used that exchange so i'm not familiar using that exchange. does somebody know their other plans regarding exchange listing?
Activity: 314
Merit: 6
ContractNet is now listed on CoinCodex, you can add CNET tokens to your CoinCodex portfolio!
Activity: 148
Very good concept of this project. CONTRACTNET AT THE INTERSECTION OF BLOCKCHAIN, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS. Bravo for the TEAM WORK.
~
Combination of all these three might lead to a game-changing platform.
Hope that ContractNet will change both the crypto world and daily life, social activities entirely with its top-notch services.
It's time to bring ContractNet into daily-life.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

Good luck team

Best regards

Okane Satoshi
6-2-2018 SAT 10:50AM PHT
P# 1090
C# 7
Activity: 148
Not yet dead. Currently, in btc-alpha exchange. Please refer to their cmc link :

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/contractnet/#markets

The dev team is not active in posting here. So the investors thought, nothing is happening. Maybe you can check their telegram channel also.
Would you mind sharing me current considerable progresses which you got from telelgram channel of the project, please.
Pages:
Jump to: