Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]ContractNet - At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS - page 4. (Read 22788 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 10
think this project are dead . before the start
i invested something I want to see software release and exchanges .

Not yet dead. Currently, in btc-alpha exchange. Please refer to their cmc link :

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/contractnet/#markets

The dev team is not active in posting here. So the investors thought, nothing is happening. Maybe you can check their telegram channel also.
Most members of the team choose telegrams as the main means of communication, and investors are no exception. It can be answered quickly in the inside.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Not yet dead. Currently, in btc-alpha exchange. Please refer to their cmc link :

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/contractnet/#markets

The dev team is not active in posting here. So the investors thought, nothing is happening. Maybe you can check their telegram channel also.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Are the project alive ? any good exchange ?  Windows wallet ?

I hope someone from the dev team will post updates here. Just a small-time investor also of CNET, so I check this thread once in a while to know what's going on with them.
Are the project alive ? any good exchange ?  Windows wallet ?
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
are they working , any exchange ?

If you are an investor here, might want to check their telegram group as they are active on that channel. But as of now, cnet is listed here - https://btc-alpha.com/exchange/CNET_ETH/. The price is low as compared to when you bought it during ICO stage. Now, I realized that it's better to buy tokens once it hit the exchanges. The price is much cheaper due to the dumpers or bounty hunters.
are they working , any exchange ?
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
News about this project ? when block chain launch ? exchanges ?

Yes, any updates here? I thought first week of April is the exchange. Token price might be much cheaper. lol April is almost over. How's everything here?
News about this project ? when block chain launch ? exchanges ?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
seems an interesting project and pity that i missed it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Ducatur includes systems where we can always trust the data received and that provide a reliable connection between blockchain and external information. Because the framework we learn from blockhain is very good which one can make us successful.
Activity: 13

I see  the founders have a great deal of experience, have a question of how can the tokens  be used in the system?
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
~
I hope the roadmap will be realized and stick to their plans.
Me too. I hope that ContractNet team will stick to their original plans and objectives. We have witnessed lots of scam ICOs over the last year and earlier months this year. Those scam ICOs resulted in huge losts which can not take back for their supporters, investors. It is extremely terrible and partially contribute to build bad appearance for crypto ecosystem.
Activity: 98
I am also interested in the topic and looks promising.Can I then join the distribution? Wink Wink
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
It's not only about patience and impatience this time. The stock market is indeed based on that but it isn't a revolution anymore. Crypto is a revolution and it's more about creative destruction, meaning old infrastructure will be disrupted. Hence, older investors who have a hard time understanding crypto will loose their position to younger people who grow up with this stuff.
Patience will help you to take easy money, but it is not easy to keep patiently. Impatience will lead you to lose money, but unfortunately it is really easy to lose you patience.
Hah, good luck with patience and impatience.

Too many people are in crypto for overnight profits, it’s similar to day trading stocks which is incredibly risky except crypto is also unregulated. The fact is patience good sense and a bit of luck are really needed to make it anywhere in crypto all of  high people seem to forget

I mean those overnight profits were reality some time ago. You could have gotten rich with crypto if you picked some of the projects that exploded and went to the moon. I think it is difficult for those people to switch gears to being more patient and also for those who are new to the field to realize that the get rich quick thing isn't as real as it has been in the past.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 588
I'm waiting for ContractNet to achieve global IoT data exchange. I like the ContractNet project, it offers many possibilities!
Does your ICO have a bonus program?

ICO was already over. [https://contractnet.com/ico/]
They had 5 stages of that ICO phase.
Just checking this thread as I bought some CNET tokens.
And wanted to check the progress of the project.
I hope the roadmap will be realized and stick to their plans.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

The project concept is  great. Whitepaper is clear and understandable.

It's really of great relief to see people say they read project Whitepaper, I think we are approaching a time in the blockchain where Scam get significantly reduced due to self regulation and awareness
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Right now we’re all just struggling to wade through the maker as it sits I mean the stock market does the same and investments in the mainstream into new companies becomes hard as well. Cryptos just dealing with it’s first bear timeframe every market has them people just don’t like dealing with it

It's flexibility and adaptability that defines those who end up in triumph during Struggle, I for one do not bother about rate anymore neither have I loose faith, I no for sure things will definitely balance itself out, maybe not now but much later
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Right now we’re all just struggling to wade through the maker as it sits I mean the stock market does the same and investments in the mainstream into new companies becomes hard as well. Cryptos just dealing with it’s first bear timeframe every market has them people just don’t like dealing with it
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
When the ico stage will end ? and when we will be able to trade and withdraw the tokens from the website ?
any data for the blockchain release ?

The ICO ends on 24.3.2018 https://contractnet.com/ico/ I think they will send the tokens a few days after the ico, but i have no exact information at the moment

You still have the chance now to get the 20% bonus !! Get some now whilst it's not too late

Getting into early bonuses is sort of the most important part of participating in ICO's i wish more people realized that so many people end up waiting until the last minute and purchasing right before ICO ends due to FOMO, but in reality the fomo should kick in early for ICO's that have bonuses to take advantage of the biggest bonus possible, as its basically a per token discount in the end for pricing.

It can make sense to wait under certain circumstances. Liquidity constraints could be one reason, but there is also a good chance to collect more information along the way that helps you make a better decision after all.

Yea, you do have a point, circumstances are different and not all project are same, in all, is all about personal preference on the part of the individual, to either join early or wait, some also join early because they are attracted by the bonus, probably because they may have smaller funds and hence tend to get more early

It's also about your ROI expectations. If you think a project can make you 10,000% you don't really pay too much attention to a 20% bonus. I think whales pay more attention to large bonuses as they can good money with flipping their position right after launch.

Somewhat true but the way I look at it I tend to see bonus tokens as just a discounted rate on the individual token price which is why I tend to always expect a small drop in token value post ico and still realize when I’m in profit.

The fact is that a good ico has potential for that high gain either immediately or over long term so why delay investing in projects that have huge potential while waiting for btc or eth to rebound 30-40% and miss out on potentials for 100-1000% investments

That's also valid what you say. I think everyone of us has their strategy and acts accordingly. If you know that there was a large bounty campaign an big bonuses you can also wait until the ICO is over because there is very likely to be a big dip in price and you might be able to buy even cheaper than during the ICO. Depends on several factors as always.

Yea, is all about personal preferences and truly, the whole thing about cryptocurrency is the unpredictable nature that surrounds it but good projects are bound to grow, one way or another, especially when their roadmap is judiciously followed, every new implementation will lead to an increase in value

I totally agree wth you on this point. If you choose projects that have a comprehensible roadmap and don't put too much emphasis on hype, you are probably good to go. Crypto is a real wealth transfer machine for those who understand to use it.

Indeed crypto is a typical wealth transfer mechanism from the impatient to the patient, from the emotionally and intellectually sound to the less sound and it's a good avenue for those who know how to invest their money in a long term profit generating project as the one we have now in our hands... Contractnet Cool

It's not only about patience and impatience this time. The stock market is indeed based on that but it isn't a revolution anymore. Crypto is a revolution and it's more about creative destruction, meaning old infrastructure will be disrupted. Hence, older investors who have a hard time understanding crypto will loose their position to younger people who grow up with this stuff.

Hmm quite a scary truth, a strange fact about change is that it happens not to be accepted until there isn't much of a choice on the matter, I like the creative destruction part, there was no better way you would have placed it...
Pages:
Jump to: