Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔵CrowdCoinage🔵Decentralized Crowdfunding Platform for ICO Campaigns - page 25. (Read 9228 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
CrowdCoinage a very perfect Platform, this project will be successful in its pre-ICO as its platform system runs with funding built on the Ethereum blockchain and CrowdCoinage is also well designed for both investors and beginners. It accelerates the growth of startup companies by offering tools and services that save time and resources. this is very good I really like this project I've berpasitipasi some campaigns, hopefully successful project CrowdCoinage OS in its ICO, best regards dev,hopefully this great project runs perfectly.

Thanks for the feedback, really appreciate it, shows that we are on the right track!
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
CrowdCoinage a very perfect Platform, this project will be successful in its pre-ICO as its platform system runs with funding built on the Ethereum blockchain and CrowdCoinage is also well designed for both investors and beginners. It accelerates the growth of startup companies by offering tools and services that save time and resources. this is very good I really like this project I've berpasitipasi some campaigns, hopefully successful project CrowdCoinage OS in its ICO, best regards dev,hopefully this great project runs perfectly.
Activity: 41
this project will aim to analysis market Initial Coin Offering or facilitate project creation to find talent team, what's the difference with icos bench?

Hello amrulshare, we aim to be more like financial platform a crypto bank, though we don't like to use the word bank.

Cheers,
Peep
Good afternoon. Congrats on this exciting project.

Is there any detailed status on the current development? Is there any code under development as of yet? If there is code, what is the current progress?

Thank you.

Hello nycinvestor, thanks for your question. CrowdCoinage demo environment will be avalible within few days. This version covers the first milestone, crowdfunding and ICO campagn launching.

WBP,
Peep
Activity: 26
A good idea for your CrowdCoinage project as you write on your platform will be many tools for users such as P2P loans, insurance, saving deposits, debit cards for everyday use, an exchange and a wallet. I think the CrowdCoinage project has great prospects for development. Will the CrowdCoinage project have a bounty company?

Hi, thanks for the feedback and we do have a bounty campaign: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyicocrowdcoinageos-for-the-future-of-fundingendedd-2626133
Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week
this project will aim to analysis market Initial Coin Offering or facilitate project creation to find talent team, what's the difference with icos bench?
Activity: 2
Good afternoon. Congrats on this exciting project.

Is there any detailed status on the current development? Is there any code under development as of yet? If there is code, what is the current progress?

Thank you.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
A good idea for your CrowdCoinage project as you write on your platform will be many tools for users such as P2P loans, insurance, saving deposits, debit cards for everyday use, an exchange and a wallet. I think the CrowdCoinage project has great prospects for development. Will the CrowdCoinage project have a bounty company?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

Your concerns are understandable. However, at the start of the project, highly reliable technologies for members' information protection are being implemented. It is also possible to add KYC, which will be solved through a deep integration with the Estonian program – e-Residency.

It impressed me - I participated in one project dealing with an Estonian e-Residency programm. It was interesting. So, the project CrowdCoinage will be successful I believe. Will participate in it. Great idea!! ))))
Are there any decisions, permits, licenses, that limit the system's capabilities at the moment? What determines the possibility of full operation of the project in terms of an organization and a bureaucracy?

Hi newboi, this is a good question. We need to apply many different licenses and approvals to offer all those financial services that we promised.
The first ones we need are investment firm's license and multilateral trading facility permit that allows our clients who launching ICO campaigns in CrowdCoinage OS offer tokens that are not only utility tokens but are to be interpreted as securities that offer dividends for example.

Cheers,
Peep
CEO
Good day, night, morning! Where you can find the team’s office in Tallinn? Is it possible to get acquainted with the managers in person?

Hello arakx, sure no problem. Address is Pärnu maantee 130. Please ps me that we can agree the dates.

Best regards,
Peep
Activity: 122
this project is very special in my opinion, hopefully this project what this project wants achieved, I wish the project was successful.
Good day, night, morning! Where you can find the team’s office in Tallinn? Is it possible to get acquainted with the managers in person?
Activity: 280
Are there any decisions, permits, licenses, that limit the system's capabilities at the moment? What determines the possibility of full operation of the project in terms of an organization and a bureaucracy?
I'm working on a project, that will be launched on the blockchain by the end of the 1st quarter of 2018... Do I understand right, that CrowdCoinage is actually a tool for raising money for any start-up?
Activity: 252
Hello! Now, there are a lot of projects based on the blockchain. As I understood it, this project is aimed at startups? Or does it also give something to ordinary participants?
Good afternoon. The benefits of the project and of its OS can be got by different groups of participants. CrowdCoinage allows start-ups, software developers, real-estate investors, etc. to run and to manage crowd-funding campaigns and ICO.
Okay. And what kind of services will be provided?
First of all, it will be financial services, intended for owners of cryptocurrencies and blockchain’s users. Such services as P2P loans, an insurance, savings deposits, a debit card for everyday use, an exchange and a wallet.
What about security? I have heard, that even serious platforms are now hacked by all sorts of hackers (
Your concerns are understandable. However, at the start of the project, highly reliable technologies for members' information protection are being implemented. It is also possible to add KYC, which will be solved through a deep integration with the Estonian program – e-Residency.
Estonia? That’s a very unexpected choice. I understand, that it’s globalization and all that, but I didn’t expect to find this state in such a progressive dimension.
Activity: 392
Hello! Now, there are a lot of projects based on the blockchain. As I understood it, this project is aimed at startups? Or does it also give something to ordinary participants?
Good afternoon. The benefits of the project and of its OS can be got by different groups of participants. CrowdCoinage allows start-ups, software developers, real-estate investors, etc. to run and to manage crowd-funding campaigns and ICO.
First of all, it will be financial services, intended for owners of cryptocurrencies and blockchain’s users. Such services as P2P loans, an insurance, savings deposits, a debit card for everyday use, an exchange and a wallet.
What about security? I have heard, that even serious platforms are now hacked by all sorts of hackers (
Activity: 252
Activity: 392
Activity: 336
Hello! What is going to happen with tokens after the ICO?
Hello! As far as we know, CCOS tokens will be transferred to a cryptocurrency exchange immediately after the tokens sale end.
Pages:
Jump to: