Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔵CrowdCoinage🔵Decentralized Crowdfunding Platform for ICO Campaigns - page 28. (Read 9228 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
Hey everyone. Can anyone tell me the exchange rate for tokens?
Greetings! Right now it’s 1ETH = 1000 CCOS tokens
Yeaah very good the price coin. i belive if this project very promosing because in see details this ICO very convincing to make this project a success. participate on signature campaign maybe can get big profit.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Greetings. What are you planning to open a currency and fiat money exchange? That would make it so much easier to participate
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Good day! If I’m not wrong   all Office app and messengers are going to work since there’s a new OS. Is that right?
Activity: 252
Greetings! Right now it’s 1ETH = 1000 CCOS tokens
Activity: 406
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Wow. Just read the Whitepaper... the whole e-residency concept blew my mind. Love the overall concept!!
Activity: 34
Hello! In the WP there’s a graph on the cumulative effect of ICO and something else... Something demonstrated by it. Can anybody explain it?

It's a graph on page 8 taken from CoinDesk ICO market analysis. Basically, it shows that ICOs are growing faster than VC funding.
Activity: 34
I’ve taken a look at the services provided by the OS, but didn’t see anything in terms of marketing... But it’s a big part of the work on start-up, the success of financing depends on it... How will it be implemented?

Good question. We will be investing in B2B marketing, attending industry events to further promote our idea when the ICO is finished.
We will be promoting the e-Residency idea with educational marketing, PR in media and advertising campaign to grow awareness.
Activity: 41
I was surprised with the fact that the project was born in Estonia and continues to develop exactly there and sets global goals. Is there really all the conditions for this now and no need to move to any financial center?

Hello nothappend, from Estonia comes many successful and world famous startups like, Skype, Transferwise, Taxify. But we're open to the idea to move somewhere to bigger financial center, like London or Singapore.

BR,
Peep
Activity: 280
I was surprised with the fact that the project was born in Estonia and continues to develop exactly there and sets global goals. Is there really all the conditions for this now and no need to move to any financial center?
Activity: 350
Does anyone know if the developers and managers of the project run their own blogs in which they regularly discuss any topics? I’d like to follow them.
Activity: 41
Hello! How will it be possible to withdraw money? We still need fiat money yet.. Won’t it be a problem?

Hi coldday, when we launching CrowdCoinage exchange services then it will be possible to also withdraw money. Until then you can always use other exchanges that offer withdrawal services.

Kind regards,
Peep
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Hello! How will it be possible to withdraw money? We still need fiat money yet.. Won’t it be a problem?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I've heard about saving deposits, debit cards, exchange services and a wallet... Is it a full range of services, or maybe anything new has been invented?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hello! The initial set of services that will be provided by the platform isn’t bad. But the most interesting things will happen when it’ll be necessary to respond to new market challenges. New products will be necessary... Is the company ready?
Greetings! Take a look at the developers’ profiles, the interview of the project team and the WP, maybe this will dispel your doubts. I agree with you that the market will require more and more new tools for investors as they receive more information about new start-ups.
Tell me please, what kinds of services will be necessary for development in your opinion?
I have a feeling that these new services would be related to the field of financial services, evaluation, audit, risk assessment. Everyone understands that crypto-currencies and blockchain change the everyday life, they change markets, so it’s very important to comply with it.
Good! I’ve also heard about new technologies in the field of lending... Can you tell us about them?

Well, it’s better for you to take a look at the source. All in all, the need for loans from the population is constantly growing, and the demand for creditors of non-state origin is considerable. Private lending services based on crypto-currencies have good prospects.
Will it be possible to borrow money only in crypto-currencies?
Hello! The initial set of services that will be provided by the platform isn’t bad. But the most interesting things will happen when it’ll be necessary to respond to new market challenges. New products will be necessary... Is the company ready?
Greetings! Take a look at the developers’ profiles, the interview of the project team and the WP, maybe this will dispel your doubts. I agree with you that the market will require more and more new tools for investors as they receive more information about new start-ups.
Tell me please, what kinds of services will be necessary for development in your opinion?
I have a feeling that these new services would be related to the field of financial services, evaluation, audit, risk assessment. Everyone understands that crypto-currencies and blockchain change the everyday life, they change markets, so it’s very important to comply with it.
Good! I’ve also heard about new technologies in the field of lending... Can you tell us about them?

Well, it’s better for you to take a look at the source. All in all, the need for loans from the population is constantly growing, and the demand for creditors of non-state origin is considerable. Private lending services based on crypto-currencies have good prospects.
Pages:
Jump to: